Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Celebrations!
Reload this Page Hikari10 + 2 years = Oshawott! Or alternatively, 12.

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Celebrations! Celebrate member birthdays, promotions, PokéCommunity anniversaries, and other happy events.

View Poll Results: Hikari is Oshagreat right??
25 86.21%
21 72.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 18th, 2013 (07:12 AM).
let it go
Crystal Tier

Hikari's been here for two years! She joined in 2011, spreading her love of Oshawott around. Then she spread it to her favourite comedian, and has spread joy around PC for the time she's been here! Hikari's an adorable user and always means well and it's great to have someone as awesome as her as a member here. Not only that but she's helpful too! n_n So let us all remember our memories with Hikari as it's now two years since she joined~

(Also it's the 19th in her timezone sooo!)
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:18 AM).
Just keep swimming...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Hikari, although you're the last to greet me in Welcome section, I have learned much from you. So I wish you Happy 2nd PC-Versary, and I wish you to keep on until you get that PC Veteran emblem!

Also... I'll give you this picture from my current sig:
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:19 AM).
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
Congratulations Hikari on her 2nd year on PC! Its surprising that she joined after me, cos I am still a noob. She's helped me a few times and is very popular here on PC.

Nevertheless enjoy your 2nd anniversary here on PC! And here's a little something I found...

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:21 AM).
WUB WUB
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!
I've only known you for about 2 weeks, but you are a really nice person, and you made me feel really welcome when i didn't know anybody on here. I hope you stay as active as you are now and never lose the fun you have with Pokemon or PC!!

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:33 AM).
Find your niche.
Platinum Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Happy anniversary, Hikari! Thank you for being such a bright member. And one of the most helpful ones I know. :D You were there VMing me during my first few weeks as a mod just keeping my actions in check, and I really hope I'm doing well enough for you since then. I know you have an attachment to the section so I'm doing my best! You've always been active and contributing in New Users / Welcome, and I don't think I've expressed my gratitude enough. :)
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:58 AM).
The Fennekin Fan!

Nature: Modest
Happy Anniversry Hikari. You are such a helpful member and also a friendly one. I hope that you enjoyed here than anyone else

Old March 18th, 2013 (11:12 AM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by Arx.
Axel
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
Happy PC-Versary OshyHikari! Congrats to a bright and funny member for making 2 wonderful years with us. Oshawott is happy for the funniest female in PC!
EDIT : This is an Oshawott for you. Enjoy!
art by Churaka
Old March 18th, 2013 (12:55 PM).
space dorito
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Forever:
Hikari's been here for two years! She joined in 2011, spreading her love of Oshawott around. Then she spread it to her favourite comedian, and has spread joy around PC for the time she's been here! Hikari's an adorable user and always means well and it's great to have someone as awesome as her as a member here. Not only that but she's helpful too! n_n So let us all remember our memories with Hikari as it's now two years since she joined~

(Also it's the 19th in her timezone sooo!)
Thanks Nica, and you were such a big influence on me during my time at PC. I hope you never quit modding cos you made 5th Generation a better place.

Quote originally posted by Wind Heart:
Hikari, although you're the last to greet me in Welcome section, I have learned much from you. So I wish you Happy 2nd PC-Versary, and I wish you to keep on until you get that PC Veteran emblem!

Also... I'll give you this picture from my current sig:
Thanks Wind, and the special theme gets my approval! And yup, only one more year until I get the PC Veteran emblem!

Quote originally posted by SNOR(es)LAX:
Congratulations Hikari on her 2nd year on PC! Its surprising that she joined after me, cos I am still a noob. She's helped me a few times and is very popular here on PC.

Nevertheless enjoy your 2nd anniversary here on PC! And here's a little something I found...

The pic seems broken but yeah it's funny that you still feel like a noob despite our join dates. Thanks dude.

Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
Happy 2 Year Anniversary!!
I've only known you for about 2 weeks, but you are a really nice person, and you made me feel really welcome when i didn't know anybody on here. I hope you stay as active as you are now and never lose the fun you have with Pokemon or PC!!
Thanks Zorogami, and I was happy to be one of the first people to welcome you to PC, and don't worry I will still remain dedicated to Pokemon and PC in general.

Quote originally posted by Cid:
Happy anniversary, Hikari! Thank you for being such a bright member. And one of the most helpful ones I know. :D You were there VMing me during my first few weeks as a mod just keeping my actions in check, and I really hope I'm doing well enough for you since then. I know you have an attachment to the section so I'm doing my best! You've always been active and contributing in New Users / Welcome, and I don't think I've expressed my gratitude enough.
Thanks Cid, and yeah I remember you had trouble getting adjusted to modding but I sent your very first report and look how far you've come now. And I will still be active in NU/W so I can check on you and welcome everyone with open arms!

Quote originally posted by Aryan143:
Happy Anniversry Hikari. You are such a helpful member and also a friendly one. I hope that you enjoyed here than anyone else
Thanks Aryan! I really enjoy all the friends I've made here and all the fun stuff I've involved myself in. And I still love joining every club I can find in Pokemon Clubs.

Quote originally posted by JNathan:
Happy PC-Versary OshyHikari! Congrats to a bright and funny member for making 2 wonderful years with us. Oshawott is happy for the funniest female in PC!
EDIT : This is an Oshawott for you. Enjoy!
This Oshawott is just as happy as me, thanks Nathan! And I will always remain the funniest female on PC for years to come!
Old March 18th, 2013 (01:22 PM).
still deeply cares
Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild
I don't know what to type becuase you are just an amazing person. You are an influence to me, and Shaun Micallef! Happy PC-versiary!
Old March 18th, 2013 (02:08 PM).
My life would suck without you
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7

Congrats gurl! Just one more year now!
Old March 18th, 2013 (03:13 PM).
CS

Congrats Hikari! n_n; We only joined two months apart, but you've already done so much for PC. Keep smiling!

Old March 18th, 2013 (03:50 PM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by Rϵd.
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Niiiiiiiicchhooleeee!

Yay! One more year until you evolve into a Dewott! (Only if you don't want to lol) aka two more years to get dat PC veteran emblem ;D.

Anyways, I hope you never change because your one of the comedies on PC, I think your one of PC's special members, so don't think your a loser cos that's what you always tell me ; your not, so never change cos your personality rocks! I'm glad to have you as a pair, as a friend. Hope you never leave PC.

Edit: I forgot something: Your also a friendly person, you help the others way too much tbh, and that's good. Your an amazing person and I'm sure Shaun Micallef would be proud of ya! I don't even know what would happen if you would leave PC.

~Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old March 18th, 2013 (03:52 PM).
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Happy PC Anniversary, Hikari! Hope you celebrate it in a way that you enjoy the most!
Old March 18th, 2013 (03:56 PM).
Shelmet

Heh, sure, I'll post.

Congrats on your two years, Hikari! It's certainly safe to say you've got up to a lot and made the most of your time here and you've become a really influential member. Sometimes you get stuff a bit wrong, but that's life and you remain a massively bright and lively presence here. Keep shining gurl.
Old March 18th, 2013 (04:14 PM).
can I have a Pokepuff?
Gold Tier

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Poke Fox
Congrats Hikari!!

Hope you will stay for a long time. At least we both love Oshy!!

Old March 18th, 2013 (04:49 PM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
Congratz Hikari! I never knew how you were back when you first joined PC, but I heard you changed a lot

Well, one more yeard until you become a veteran of PC! :D
You're an awesome member to PC and were a very fun rival in the Birthday Race thread, haha :D
Old March 18th, 2013 (05:26 PM).
Crystal Tier

back off everyone hikari's greatest friend and guardian angel has arrived

Nichole!!!! My dearest Nichole!!! What would the PC of now, let alone the last two years, have been without you? I'll say it - some people would love it if you had never existed on this forum. I think you know that. But you know what? Those people are just idiots, blind and quite frankly insufferable people. You, my dear, are a shining light on this forum. Funny, engaging, always sociable, just an absolute pleasure to have around. You may be Javert in regards to the law, but you're a great girl and I wouldn't want you any other way.

I've been gone for the last couple of months, you've been highly aware of that. But during my hiatus, I must say that when I was thinking of my time on PC, you and your antics always ranked high in my favorite moments. I've told you off a few times, everyone has at one point, but Nichole, you are a legend. An undying legend.

You are a sweet, charming girl who only does the best for the community and deep down I think everyone knows that. Don't change, please don't change.

So cheers to you, Nichole! Happy two years on PC! I dare say you've become quite possibly the most known member on PC, and truly a light in everyones life.
Old March 18th, 2013 (05:32 PM).
Molly, you're cute ;)

I can't believe it's been two years already! Happy PC-nniversary, Hikari10-Australia's resident Oshawott Fangirl and Wikileaks loather! (you know I had to put those parts in there too :p ) Here's to many more years to come!
Old March 18th, 2013 (06:20 PM). Edited March 18th, 2013 by Hikamaru.
space dorito
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by TheFattestSnorlax:
I don't know what to type becuase you are just an amazing person. You are an influence to me, and Shaun Micallef! Happy PC-versiary!
Thanks, my fave Aussie Snorlax. We will always remain friends forever and ever and ever. And I have been active from the start, which is why I'm so lovable. Can't wait for that nice PC Veteranship next year.

Quote originally posted by vaporeon7:

Congrats gurl! Just one more year now!
Thanks Aaron, and yeah this Oshawott is getting old but she's showing no signs of slowing down.

Quote originally posted by Alexial357:
Congrats Hikari! n_n; We only joined two months apart, but you've already done so much for PC. Keep smiling!
Thanks Alexial, I remember helping you get adjusted to modding (with some help from Dero) and thanks for the pic, Oshawott loves me too.

Quote originally posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red:
Niiiiiiiicchhooleeee!

Yay! One more year until you evolve into a Dewott! (Only if you don't want to lol) aka two more years to get dat PC veteran emblem ;D.

Anyways, I hope you never change because your one of the comedies on PC, I think your one of PC's special members, so don't think your a loser cos that's what you always tell me ; your not, so never change cos your personality rocks! I'm glad to have you as a pair, as a friend. Hope you never leave PC.

Edit: I forgot something: Your also a friendly person, you help the others way too much tbh, and that's good. Your an amazing person and I'm sure Shaun Micallef would be proud of ya! I don't even know what would happen if you would leave PC.

~Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Well, it's next year I technically get the PC Veteran emblem, but yes I will never leave PC and remember, I made Connect Four funny again, and I'm glad I did.

Quote originally posted by Kura:
Happy PC Anniversary, Hikari! Hope you celebrate it in a way that you enjoy the most!
I always party hard, thanks Kura!

Quote originally posted by Razor Leaf:
Heh, sure, I'll post.

Congrats on your two years, Hikari! It's certainly safe to say you've got up to a lot and made the most of your time here and you've become a really influential member. Sometimes you get stuff a bit wrong, but that's life and you remain a massively bright and lively presence here. Keep shining gurl.
Yeah I've done quite a lot in just two years, and I do slip up occasionally but I continue to shine on this forum proud. Thanks Harry!

Quote originally posted by PersianTrainer:
Congrats Hikari!!

Hope you will stay for a long time. At least we both love Oshy!!
Thanks Daniel, Oshy is da best starter of them all mwhahahahahaha!

Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
HIKARI! Can;t believe it was two years you were here on PC! Seems like forever ::::3

Happy 2nd PCVersary Hika!
Like you, some people think I've been around forever, only to notice I joined in 2011. I managed to hit a lot of posts in this short time and I'll continue to do great things for PC. Thanks Gunner!

Quote originally posted by LilJz1234:
Congratz Hikari! I never knew how you were back when you first joined PC, but I heard you changed a lot

Well, one more yeard until you become a veteran of PC! :D
You're an awesome member to PC and were a very fun rival in the Birthday Race thread, haha :D
I may have not posted in the Birthday Race a lot since you ended my winning streak, but the reason behind my rapid change was all part of me growing up. I was 18 when I joined PC, and now I'm 20 and a Supporter, PC Battle Server regular, friendly but funny person and everything.

And I'm so glad to be your pair, thanks man!

Quote originally posted by Harlequin:
back off everyone hikari's greatest friend and guardian angel has arrived

Nichole!!!! My dearest Nichole!!! What would the PC of now, let alone the last two years, have been without you? I'll say it - some people would love it if you had never existed on this forum. I think you know that. But you know what? Those people are just idiots, blind and quite frankly insufferable people. You, my dear, are a shining light on this forum. Funny, engaging, always sociable, just an absolute pleasure to have around. You may be Javert in regards to the law, but you're a great girl and I wouldn't want you any other way.

I've been gone for the last couple of months, you've been highly aware of that. But during my hiatus, I must say that when I was thinking of my time on PC, you and your antics always ranked high in my favorite moments. I've told you off a few times, everyone has at one point, but Nichole, you are a legend. An undying legend.

You are a sweet, charming girl who only does the best for the community and deep down I think everyone knows that. Don't change, please don't change.

So cheers to you, Nichole! Happy two years on PC! I dare say you've become quite possibly the most known member on PC, and truly a light in everyones life.
You do realize this was the most epic celebration thread post I've ever seen in my life. I sure did change you a lot Chris didn't I? I know there's people more known than me but I'm catching up with them fast, who knows, soon I might be on Nica level lol.

Thanks Chris, and I guess you're still dreaming I became a mod or something?

Quote originally posted by Otter Mii-kun:
I can't believe it's been two years already! Happy PC-nniversary, Hikari10-Australia's resident Oshawott Fangirl and Wikileaks loather! (you know I had to put those parts in there too :p ) Here's to many more years to come!
I'm so glad you returned just in time for this, and yeah I have changed a bit since then but at least you're showing me old memories. Thanks Mii-kun!
Old March 18th, 2013 (06:33 PM).
delete and rewrite me
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
AYY GURL. Happy PCversary! :) Here's a super special picture I took that no one else can give you.

Neeko put on a party...feather thingie for you! :D Happy two years!

happily received
Old March 18th, 2013 (06:49 PM).
entering snake habitat
Crystal Tier

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped

Happy two year PC anniversary, Hikari! Although you've probably been around much longer than I have combined, you were one of the first people to welcome me back into the community when I came back in January. You're extremely hospitable and friendly, and from looking just at this thread, it definitely shows. :] Here's to many more!
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:02 PM).
LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ϟ
Platinum Tier

Nature: Quiet
Well well well...what should I say here?

You're quite special, Hikari. Special in words that I can't even describe. You've managed to ignite a fire in a lot of people's PC lives, and even changed a few. Ultimately, you're quite a character, and you should really be proud of that! You stand out, you're the center spotlight, and everyone focuses on you, and things of that nature. If PC were a play, you'd be center stage, taking everyone's breath away with your silliness.

In any case, happy anniversary, and stay here for many more years~!

To guide those who are
lost
, and fight alongside those who are
found
, that is my duty. «
Old March 18th, 2013 (07:49 PM).
space dorito
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Sydian:
AYY GURL. Happy PCversary! Here's a super special picture I took that no one else can give you.

Neeko put on a party...feather thingie for you! :D Happy two years!
Thanks Sydian, and you'll always be a sweetie yourself. Oshy just looks so colorful in that headdress!

Quote originally posted by Gyardosamped:

Happy two year PC anniversary, Hikari! Although you've probably been around much longer than I have combined, you were one of the first people to welcome me back into the community when I came back in January. You're extremely hospitable and friendly, and from looking just at this thread, it definitely shows. :] Here's to many more!
Thanks dude, I'm glad to have served as an inspiration to you and all of PC. I may not have been around as long as you have but I have sure made a bit of a difference to the community and I will continue to show the newbies how awesome PC is.

Quote originally posted by Twilight Sky:
Well well well...what should I say here?

You're quite special, Hikari. Special in words that I can't even describe. You've managed to ignite a fire in a lot of people's PC lives, and even changed a few. Ultimately, you're quite a character, and you should really be proud of that! You stand out, you're the center spotlight, and everyone focuses on you, and things of that nature. If PC were a play, you'd be center stage, taking everyone's breath away with your silliness.

In any case, happy anniversary, and stay here for many more years~!
Who ever knew that a signature with a random gif featuring a Connect Four getting pulled out of nowhere would generate such laughter? That's sure something special about me, it's because I'm one-of-a-kind and I'd definitely be the center stage if PC was a play, I would never play a character other than myself.

Thanks Derk!
Old March 18th, 2013 (08:36 PM).
the pretender

Nature: Lax
Happy two year anniversary Hikari! :3.To be honest I remember first joining PC and feeling really scared and intimidated, not knowing where to go. But you were my beacon, my lighthouse, a savior, you've pointed me and numerous others in the right direction. You're one of the most amazing and dedicated people on this forum and I love how you try to make everyone smile, you try to help or be there for someone when they need it. You're a funny girl and keep on shining alright? Amazin' you are, I can't use enough words to describe you.

I just want to let you know, you make me smile and make other people smile, I'm willing to bet. Keep being you, keep being that bright,helpful and loving Oshawott. <3.

Old March 18th, 2013 (08:38 PM).
I am legend

Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
Happy 2-year PCanniversary! You deserve this wonderfool thread!!! You've been such a help to so many people so what can I say? Anyway, I remember getting a request from you waay back, and you title was "No 1 Pokéfan!" with a cheesy Oshawott. Well, maybe not so cheesy, but I remember that your avatar then was this one :

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links