The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat > Celebrations

Notices

Celebrations "Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! You're a moderator now? Congrats!" Threads celebrating events such as Birthdays, Promotions, PC Anniversaries, and other happy member-specific stuff.

View Poll Results: Hikari is Oshagreat right??
25 86.21%
21 72.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 18th, 2013, 09:18 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Serious
Nichole!! I still remember a few months ago when I first joined PC, that you were one of the members to Greet me! You always have one of the best greets aside from Cirno and Cid, they are soo nostalgic! <33

I have always enjoyed you coming on to the Battle Server and going on about things like TFS and PC and you mini-modding and such, even your mother! ("Godammit my mother wants me off!") <--That will always make me laugh lmao.

Also dat connect four GIF of yours is truly one your best Sigs ever, and it always makes me think of you, so please don't lose it!

So I got you some gifts, enjoy:

Sorry lol but I have weird ways of expressing how I feel about people! >.<"!

The Pikachu is me, and the Oshawott is obviously you! We are just having fun and goofing off, why? Cos, we are LC pokemon! xD

Anyway I hope that you'll have a PC-Versary to remember for a long time to come, and many a more to come! Oh and you are 1 year away from getting the Veteran's Emblem! Exciting no? :D

One more thing, you'll always have a place in my heart as an Oshy lover, and although I'm a fire type, and you're an Water type, we still mesh really well together don't we?

Also, don't evolve into a Dewott! Stay as an Oshawott for life! *Makes you hold a EverStone*

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old March 18th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post
Happy two year anniversary Hikari! :3.To be honest I remember first joining PC and feeling really scared and intimidated, not knowing where to go. But you were my beacon, my lighthouse, a savior, you've pointed me and numerous others in the right direction. You're one of the most amazing and dedicated people on this forum and I love how you try to make everyone smile, you try to help or be there for someone when they need it. You're a funny girl and keep on shining alright? Amazin' you are, I can't use enough words to describe you.

I just want to let you know, you make me smile and make other people smile, I'm willing to bet. Keep being you, keep being that bright,helpful and loving Oshawott. <3.

Thanks Sophie, I feel so glad meeting another fun Sydney-sider such as yourself. I acted as one of your helpers when you first joined as Rainbow Arcanine and now I feel glad I got you to where you are now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★Hoenn★ View Post
Happy 2-year PCanniversary! You deserve this wonderfool thread!!! You've been such a help to so many people so what can I say? Anyway, I remember getting a request from you waay back, and you title was "No 1 Pokéfan!" with a cheesy Oshawott. Well, maybe not so cheesy, but I remember that your avatar then was this one :

Hahaha that avatar and usertitle was so nostalgic, back from when I used to be a noob. Thanks Creampuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twihiki_Amias View Post
Nichole!! I still remember a few months ago when I first joined PC, that you were one of the members to Greet me! You always have one of the best greets aside from Cirno and Cid, they are soo nostalgic! <33

I have always enjoyed you coming on to the Battle Server and going on about things like TFS and PC and you mini-modding and such, even your mother! ("Godammit my mother wants me off!") <--That will always make me laugh lmao.

Also dat connect four GIF of yours is truly one your best Sigs ever, and it always makes me think of you, so please don't lose it!

So I got you some gifts, enjoy:

Sorry lol but I have weird ways of expressing how I feel about people! >.<"!

The Pikachu is me, and the Oshawott is obviously you! We are just having fun and goofing off, why? Cos, we are LC pokemon! xD

Anyway I hope that you'll have a PC-Versary to remember for a long time to come, and many a more to come! Oh and you are 1 year away from getting the Veteran's Emblem! Exciting no? :D

One more thing, you'll always have a place in my heart as an Oshy lover, and although I'm a fire type, and you're an Water type, we still mesh really well together don't we?

Also, don't evolve into a Dewott! Stay as an Oshawott for life! *Makes you hold a EverStone*
I knew you were obsessed with me since day one, those pics describe me in a way, we are like a friendship that almost rivals mine with Mid, and you loving my usual craziness on the battle server totally brightens my day.

The fact I do great welcomes similar to our NU/W mods shows that I have real potential as a person who greets with open arms, maybe even a future NU/W mod when the time comes you know.

I will never evolve, I must stay an Oshawott forever! I must keep my Everstone for as long as I can!

And I will never retire that signature ever, EVER! It's just too fun to look at isn't it? Despite someone constantly telling me to take it down (he thinks it looks creepy on me) I resisted his orders and kept it for ages! Because I never give up.

Thanks, Miss Twi. You are like the friend I never had.

Last edited by Hikamaru; March 18th, 2013 at 10:31 PM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:36 AM
gunnerpow7
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Happy 2nd PCVersary Hika and to show it, spamming not Osahwott pics but Terezi and some with Terezi and Vriska coz I know you'll like em ::::)

Spoiler:

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old March 19th, 2013, 12:52 AM
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Careful
Congrats Hikari on 2 years here at PC; hopefully we can see you shining here for many years more!
Old March 19th, 2013, 01:46 AM
Tsutarja
Burning hot!

Nature: Jolly
Happy PC anniversary, Hikari! Your anniversary is one day before mine (except I joined in 2010)

Spoiler:

Gym Leader Flannery wants to battle!
Slugma (Lv. 26) - Magma Armor - (Flame Thrower, Sunny Day)
Torkoal (Lv. 28) - White Smoke - (Overheat, Attract)
November 21st / Staff Collab 2014
Old March 19th, 2013, 02:34 AM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Ahh Hikari. It feels like you been here longer. Happy 2nd PC Anniversary! You were my first friend on PC so that is something special to me. Since then we've become pretty good friends and you have made my time here an enjoyable experience. You're just one of the friendliest members I know and also hilarious I might add. You have definitely become one of PC's biggest stars and a big stable to the community. So here's to 2 years and many years more.

Why did that took me 4 hours to type?

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old March 19th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Synerjee
A madman with a box.

Nature: Relaxed
Happy Second-year-on-PC-sary, Nichole! I just want to say thank you for being my very first friend on PC and for making me feel at home here. ♥ Keep on being you, and may you continue to shine in all Oshawott's adorable blue glory with us for many more years to come!

Here's Oshawott to celebrate with you!

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family

Last edited by Synerjee; March 19th, 2013 at 03:56 AM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnerpow7 View Post
Happy 2nd PCVersary Hika and to show it, spamming not Osahwott pics but Terezi and some with Terezi and Vriska coz I know you'll like em :::

Spoiler:

Hehehe nice Terezi pics, she is da best troll. Thanks again Gunner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious. View Post
Congrats Hikari on 2 years here at PC; hopefully we can see you shining here for many years more!
I will continue to shine brilliantly just like what Elesa says in the 5th Gen Pokemon games. Thanks Nathan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Happy PC anniversary, Hikari! Your anniversary is one day before mine (except I joined in 2010)

Spoiler:
Thanks Zach, and yeah how funny we joined a year and a day apart? Oshawott still loves me you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Ahh Hikari. It feels like you been here longer. Happy 2nd PC Anniversary! You were my first friend on PC so that is something special to me. Since then we've become pretty good friends and you have made my time here an enjoyable experience. You're just one of the friendliest members I know and also hilarious I might add. You have definitely become one of PC's biggest stars and a big stable to the community. So here's to 2 years and many years more.

Why did that took me 4 hours to type?
Thanks Aaron, and I feel so glad being the first friend to several members here such as yourself. I may have been around for only 2 years but it totally seems like forever. And look Oshy's smiling at me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by synerjee View Post
Happy Second-year-on-PC-sary, Nichole! I just want to say thank you for being my very first friend on PC and for making me feel at home here. ♥ Keep on being you, and may you continue to shine in all Oshawott's adorable blue glory with us for many more years to come!

Here's Oshawott to celebrate with you!

Just like what that hidden text in my sig's hashtag says, I may be green but I'm still an Oshawott. And I feel glad for being a helpful person in your PC life, thanks Amanda!
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Happy 2nd PC–versary, Hikari! :D I'm surprised that, even though you've only been here for 2 years, you are quite popular to everyone, as if you were here more than 2 years.

We did not have a good start, and we don't get to talk very much, for whatever reason, but nevertheless, I consider you a really great and funny friend. I like how you use random and sometimes hilarious sig pics, such as the Connect Four sig.

I hope you stay 'til the very end, and I await for your next anniversary!

(Using my 3DS by the way; sorry if I couldn't make my post longer, or put a picture of Oshawott. Soon I will! )

EDIT: Got one now!

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC

Last edited by Student D1; March 21st, 2013 at 12:30 AM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Pokestick, good times.
An awesome usertitle
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Considering how much PC and yearly landmarks and such mean to you, I figured a little bit of celebration is befitting. So happy two-year-diddlyho! o/
I hope you continue changing and evolving into as great of a person as you can be!

Old March 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Happy anniversary, Mijukari =)
Considering that you are practically everywhere, it's hard to believe you are here for only 2 years =D
Not to mention you even have more posts than me!
It's really hard to believe it's been only 2 years... you have made PC your home so quickly it feels like you are here Forever (not reference at all xD).
On to another year, go girl

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post
Happy 2nd PC–versary, Hikari! :D I'm surprised that, even though you've only been here for 2 years, you are quite popular to everyone, as if you were here more than 2 years.

We did not have a good start, and we don't get to talk very much, for whatever reason, but nevertheless, I consider you a really great and funny friend. I like how you use random and sometimes hilarious sig pics, such as the Connect Four sig.

I hope you stay 'til the very end, and I await for your next anniversary!

(Using my 3DS by the way; sorry if I couldn't make my post longer, or put a picture of Oshawott. Soon I will! )
Yeah, our friendship started off weird but now we interact regularly which is cool. And I have to say, using random and hilarious sigpics must mean something if it gets almost all of PC laughing.

Thanks Student!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Considering how much PC and yearly landmarks and such mean to you, I figured a little bit of celebration is befitting. So happy two-year-diddlyho! o/
I hope you continue changing and evolving into as great of a person as you can be!
Yeah, I will continue to evolve into a helpful and influential member over the years. Who knows, maybe I might even become a mod? You just never know. Thanks Pokey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Happy anniversary, Mijukari =)
Considering that you are practically everywhere, it's hard to believe you are here for only 2 years =D
Not to mention you even have more posts than me!
It's really hard to believe it's been only 2 years... you have made PC your home so quickly it feels like you are here Forever (not reference at all xD).
On to another year, go girl
Mijukari? That's such a cute nickname for an Oshawott Fangirl such as myself. I remember how so many people question my activity and postcount for someone who only joined in 2011.

PC was the first forum where I made real friends, and will always be like a second home to me for many years to come. And then next year I get that sweet PC Veteran emblem which will be cool. Thanks Ash!
Old March 20th, 2013, 12:49 AM
kuzronk
Romance Academy 7

Well done for being a good member for 2 years and I hope you will keep coming back.

I hope your party is way better then this party.

Old March 20th, 2013, 01:51 AM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuzronk View Post
Well done for being a good member for 2 years and I hope you will keep coming back.

I hope your party is way better then this party.
You made me blush, literally, eh Tyler?

The only pic I've seen in this thread that isn't an Oshawott (oh wait, there's Gunner's Terezi pics lol), but I guess that means you are different. You do love to still act funny towards that one girl you first encountered in Serebii's Pokemon In Australia thread (aka me of course). And you still love to embarrass me like another certain person in my life who is the same age as you.

I am so glad to have been an influence to you and many others on PC, and yes this party is way better than in the pic. Thanks Tyler. Always nice to have last-minute replies.

Oh, and I should have been in that pic btw. Just remember that I'm still an Oshawott.

Last edited by Hikamaru; March 20th, 2013 at 03:06 AM.
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:23 AM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

Nature: Quiet
Just want to say happy 2 Year anniversery, Hikari!
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old March 20th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I know I have greeted/congratulated you already, but just had to mention, I got my Oshy plush yesterday, I would love to nickname it 'Hikari', just think the name sounds wonderful for it.
Spoiler:
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenges - Giving Challenges a quick break so I can enjoy OR/AS
Random Challenge - Badges: 6/8 - game: X - Location: Route 16
Random Challenge - Badges: 3/8 - game: Y - Location: Shalour City
50/50 Challenge - Badges 5/8 - Game Y - Location: Route 14
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element0 View Post
Just want to say happy 2 Year anniversery, Hikari!
Thanks James, and although I was late replying to this I have to say I'm so looking forward to that PC Veteran Emblem next year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianTrainer View Post
I know I have greeted/congratulated you already, but just had to mention, I got my Oshy plush yesterday, I would love to nickname it 'Hikari', just think the name sounds wonderful for it.
Spoiler:
Thanks man, nice to see your Oshy plush is a tribute to me.
Old April 6th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Snowdrop
Throw a blanket over it!

Nature: Jolly
Happy 2 years! That's a long time to remain on a forum! I think you were the first person I met on PC? Time flies freakishly fast.

Sponsored Links