Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page Weekly Poll Musharna vs Duosion

For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: the fetus or the blob
Fetus (Musharna) 3 30.00%
Blob (Duosion) 7 70.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 18th, 2013 (8:44 AM).
Man's Best Friend
Silver Tier
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to Alpha King
Hello everyone! This week's NU matchup is between the bulky and powerful Pokemon, Musharna, who can potentially sweep with Calm Mind and utilize leftovers versus A stronger, less bulky Pokemon, Duosion, with access to one of the best abilities in the game in Magic Guard, but relies heavily on an eviolite to stay bulky.

When comparing the two, I want you to also base it on which you'd use competitively, which do you think has the better chance, which you used in-game, which you like the design-of best, and what strategies you think one could use to beat the other. Each week these polls will continue until all combinations and tiers are used up (each Pokemon compared will be from the same competitive tier). To find out more about tiers, and how you can get the most out of these Pokemon, check out Battle Center. So which do you choose? Don't forget to post in the thread when voting in the poll, either!

So, who will it be??

Old March 18th, 2013 (2:52 PM).
Scald Pokémon
Nature: Mild
I like the green blob better than the pink fetus. Its Special Attack stat is so powerful it's actually the same as Reuniclus! I'm pleased that I have the White version.
Boilurn, the Scald Pokemon and the evolved form of Hottle. It can burn the holder by the lightest of touches when it boils. It can boil 3 gallons of water in one minute.
Old March 18th, 2013 (5:23 PM).
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Silver Tier
Nature: Modest
Definitely Musharna. It's so dang cute, fat, and bulky. My favorite kind of Pokemon right thurr.
If it had the stats for it, it would have a very fun movepool to play with, so my only complaint is that it doesn't have enough Attack to really play with its possible physical attacks, but it's Special Attack more than makes up for it. With the combination of Calm Mind bring it's Special Attack and Special bulk even higher, it makes it all the more irritating to knock down, especially with its Leftovers + Moonlight recovery. All in all, it's a very cute, and fun Pokemon to use, and it is actually one of my most favorites. <3
"Oh, fantastic! What did you think? My team was pretty cool, right? It's a bit embarrassing to show off, but I love to show their best sides!"
Old March 18th, 2013 (6:29 PM).
let's embrace the point of no return
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
I picked Duosion because it has Special Attack on par with its final evo Reuniclus, and with an Eviolite this thing can become a bit of a tank as well, taking hits like a blob of jelly. I also liked its design better and it has a superior ability in Magic Guard, protecting it from all indirect damage. That means no burn/poison damage, no weather damage, no entry hazard damage and no Leech Seed damage!

You have just gotta love how cool Duosion is, and I love its entire evolution line in general.
uh-oh, dancing past the point of no return
let go, we can free ourselves of all we’ve learnt
I love this secret language that we’re speaking

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old March 18th, 2013 (6:41 PM).
You rang?
Crystal Tier
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
I picked Duosion because I like its design, and because of Magic Guard ability, which makes it invulnerable to any kind of indirect damage.
Old March 19th, 2013 (2:48 AM).
Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Nature: Naughty
The green blob for sure because it can be more useful in battle than Mushrasna.
Old March 19th, 2013 (5:07 AM).
I am legend
Send a message via Skype™ to Elaitenstile
Duosion, cuz it's the second best Pokémon come Eviolite other than maybe Porygon2. Also it's name sounds cool xD. I didn't care much about the ability, but still, I gotta admit Magic Guard is cool. Also I like Reuiniclus, our resident nucleus very much as well.
Old March 19th, 2013 (5:48 AM).
mega castforms by fairy :3
Musharna is one of the best Pokemon in NU play and the best Psychic type in the tier sp I went with it. It is incredibly bulky and has a great Special Attack along with a decent ability. Also it is a wonderful looking Pokemon as well.
Old March 19th, 2013 (10:31 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal Tier
Musharna fo sure! Duosion was only good in hail and now it's just outclassed by Mushy. Plus even in-game it's easier to find because Duosion isn't even a Pokemon found in Black without trading!
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old March 23rd, 2013 (1:42 PM).
My vote goes for the Blop... just barely though. i don't like either of them :D
Giving away all starter from all generations. PM me if you're interested.
White2:1421 5714 2583

Next Friday ... call in to work. Get a babysitter. Bring your wife. For the Samurai With No Name is back ...

For A Few Nu¥en More!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links