The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old March 19th, 2013, 03:31 PM
shadowxfma
Shadow

Nature: Brave
Hey im shadow and im 15. Ive been playing pokemon since crystal and have loved it since. Dragon types and ghost types are my favorites. Im currently buying a ds today and pokemon black 2. Im easy to get along with and im sure we`ll be great friends
Old March 19th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Magykx
It's too cold for you here.

Nature: Bold
Welcomet to PC, Shadow!
I like Dragon types also. And ghost ♥ (Doesn't really have anything to do with Dragon but oh well).
What starter are you going to use for Black 2? I used Oshawott.
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:39 PM
shadowxfma
Shadow

Nature: Brave
Most likely oshawott. I dont really like snivy and tepig seems like i could easily replace him.
Old March 20th, 2013, 04:29 PM
jacktheking
Hatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Welcome to PC, 15 Year old shadowxfma.
Hope you can complect your Black 2 soon!!
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:10 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Hey there and welcome Shadow!
Oshawott is a pretty good choice, he is my favorite of the Unova starters, plus his final evolution is awesome and has a super cool design :D I Hope you'll have fun playing the game, Black2 and White2 are incredibly well done and have a huge amount of post-game stuff to do! If you ever need anything, just ask another member, we all love to help out and to chat :D
Looking forward to see you around!! (:

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 21st, 2013, 02:10 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Hello Shadow!

My name is Student D1, but you can call me as Student, and welcome to the community!

I see that you are going to use Oshawott as your Unova starter. He is also my favorite of the starters for the fifth generation games. I even chose Oshawott as the Pokémon I wanted to be in the demo of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity. I suppose you like Black Kyurem, considering you're going to buy Black 2. I own a White 2, not because I like the version mascot better than the other, but I'm merely continuing the story from White. Anyways, if you'd like to discuss about Generation V, just go to Fifth Generation Pokémon Series section and start discussing!

Dragon-types are really cool and much powerful. I always keep a Dragon-type Pokémon in my team, like in my White 2, I have a Garchomp (and the reason why I got him because he has high attack and speed). He's also my favorite, as of the moment. (How 'bout you? What's your favorite Dragon-type Pokémon?) Ghost-type Pokémon are all right for me. I don't use them that much though.

If you have any questions, just ask the mods or any of the members here, and if you like to have a chat sometime, just VM me on my profile. Hope to see you around and enjoy your stay!

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links