The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 19th, 2013, 03:53 PM
A3R0D4C7YL
Dark Type Master

Would you like to see the stadiums, battle frontier, or even something new back in the new X and Y? the battle stadiums in Black and White were very useful for training my pokemon. the battle frontier didnt actually level u my pokemon but it was very fun to use it! A new thing would be nice...but as they say..."Old but Gold!" and it'd be fine if they put the older ones back too.

Discuss what ideas you have for a new battle facility or tournament. Would you like to see the return of the Battle Frontier? If so, what sort of new facilities would you like to see or would you prefer the return of some of the old ones? On the other hand, would you prefer the Battle Subway or Pokémon World Tournament to be included in X/Y instead? Would you rather something entirely new be introduced or maybe nothing at all? You can use these questions as guidelines, no need to answer them all directly.

My Youtube: http://youtube.com/superstition456
So yea...subscribe or something!

Aerodactyl! Weavile! ATTACK!!!

Last edited by Guy; March 19th, 2013 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Narrowing the discussion to battle tournment speculation in X/Y.
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Discussion regarding contests or musicals are taking place in the Contest/Musical Speculation thread. However, there currently isn't a thread to specifically discuss the return of Battle Facilities / Frontier, Battle Subway, or the Pokémon World Tournament. So I'm going to redirect discussion of the musicals to its proper thread, but leave this open for others to speculate about the latter question in your original post.

I for one would would like to see the Battle Frontier make a return with a number of new facilities a la Pokémon Emerald. Would it be too greedy if I asked for the World Tournament to be included too?

Last edited by Guy; March 19th, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old March 19th, 2013, 04:23 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
I for one would would like to see the Battle Frontier make a return with a number of new facilities a la Pokémon Emerald. Would it be too greedy if I asked for the World Tournament to be included too?
Heck no! Go the extra mile, and include all of them in one game! An expansive Battle Frontier with the Pokemon World Tournament included! Just scrap the Battle Subway (because that's gross, I would write a rant on it but most people already know how I feel about that thing. xD), and we'd be set for the best battling facilities Pokemon has ever had since Gen III!
Old March 20th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Jake♫
« Allons-y »

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Heck no! Go the extra mile, and include all of them in one game! An expansive Battle Frontier with the Pokemon World Tournament included! Just scrap the Battle Subway (because that's gross, I would write a rant on it but most people already know how I feel about that thing. xD), and we'd be set for the best battling facilities Pokemon has ever had since Gen III!
This is pretty much my hope. I just want Emerald's Battle Frontier back honestly, but I'd be greedy enough to ask for that, all of fourth generations facilities, AND the PWT to be included. I thought the PWT was different enough to be put elsewhere, but having it as part of the Battle Frontier definitely would make sense, and I'd definitely be happy.

Old March 29th, 2013, 06:33 AM
Zayphora
Don't mess with the lights...

Nature: Sassy
No freaking SUBWAY. That sucked. Would it be too much to ask to have the Battle Frontier back again, or at least something similar but with different battle conditions? Because I was really missing that in BW and BW2.

Sponsored Links