Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Advance Generation
Reload this Page RubySapphireEmerald Regis

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Advance Generation The hallmark of sprite-based Pokémon gaming, Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald set you off on an adventure in the watery Hoenn region with tons of diverse Pokémon to discover. Fans of Kanto can reexplore their favorite region in FireRed and LeafGreen. Here you'll find other fans who enjoy talking about the Pokémon, strategy, and techniques to master this generation.

View Poll Results: Which is your favourite?
Regice 15 48.39%
Regirock 5 16.13%
Registeel 11 35.48%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 25th, 2013 (05:28 AM).
I'm the fury in your head
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
I can't remember if I posted here or not, guess I'll do it now...

I have to say, my fave of the three is Regice. I love its nice blue color and I do have a slight preference for Ice-types, I mean he looks like an icy robot lol. That has to be cool for sure!

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old May 25th, 2013 (09:45 AM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
Oh, the Regis :D I quite liked their concept, it was so very different to the past legendary trios we'd had, even without considering the manner in which you get access to their caves. I remember there's a part where you need to use Dig, and typically when I worked from the Braille chart, I mistranslated it to 'Die', which spooked me for a second :P

Of the three, I'd probably like Registeel the most. I like his design much more than the other two, and in general he'd have a type advantage over them. Aside from that he was the first legendary Steel-type, which was pretty cool at the time. However, I've never actively used/trained any of the Regis, to be honest.

This one's called 'Blue', and it's very Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old May 25th, 2013 (12:17 PM).
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
I must say the way to get the Regis was extremely ridiculous!
I mean, reading Braille? Having 2 Pokemon in a certain order? Evolving a Wailmer? Besides how is a blind kid playing Pokemon (if existed) able to read Braille? By touching the screen?
I've just discovered that the Regis existed in the game this year only!
And I must say that they look awfully stupid; a bunch of shapes with a bunch of dots on them as eyes, how original GF...
The only thing I liked about the grey one is that he is posing as if he is saluting Hitler, which was freakin funny xD

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)