< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Community Square > The Welcome Lounge THE DRAGONS ARE UPON US!

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Reply Post Reply
Old March 22nd, 2013 (7:00 AM).
No spam intended.

I'm an acidic dragon from planet Dragorian. We dragons have been carefully studying the human species, plotting our galactic & secret rebellion against mankind for imprisoning us away from Earth to the planet we live in now. My acidic breath came from World War II when us dragons were living underground. However, the nuclear bombs hit me one day, and the conversion had started. Having this, I've been entrusted with the leadership in the rebellious war. There's no turning back for me, humans!!! Take cover...
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds width limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 22nd, 2013 (9:54 AM).
Nature: Timid
Oh no, I better hide! Hope you spare mercy since I am a good human and intend to do no harm. :( Ehehe, but anyway, welcome to PC!

Is there a reason you joined us here on the forum in particular? I mean, maybe you're just here to study the humans' behavior on this forum, but surely there's a little bit more to it than that, right? Maybe you've arrived to try some Pokemon hacks, discuss the games, or plenty of other things! We welcome anyone here, regardless of species, and it would be awesome if this place ended up to your liking and you stuck around. Though there are also some very important rules to follow if you intend to stay around the community.. everyone tries their best to make sure things are neat and orderly here, so hopefully you've already given those a read. n~n

So yeah, enjoy yourself here! I'm always around if you're ever in need of some help (assuming you're interested in asking a human like myself, haha). Hope you have a great time and see you around! Maybe you'll end up making peace with the humans sometime in the near future.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links