The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:16 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Which culture will they base this game off of?

For example, Gen I-IV were based off of Japan, and Unova off of New York City, and if this is a trend, what do you think will be the culture in this Gen?

Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:35 PM
rageahollic33
MrUmbreonFan

Nature: Serious
It will most likely be based off Western European Countries. Like The UK , France ,and Maybe Italy.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Based off of a few spotlighted areas, its most likely Europe as a whole, France is more pin point detailed. I'm still wanting more before accepting, but its a pretty solid lead.
Old March 23rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
Hikamaru
it's too cold for you here
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post
Based off of a few spotlighted areas, its most likely Europe as a whole, France is more pin point detailed. I'm still wanting more before accepting, but its a pretty solid lead.
Yeah, Xander basically explained it. The Eiffel Tower-like structure in the trailer was a bit of a giveaway but I'm hoping there's other European countries getting influenced in the region's design, not just France.

Paired with AWsquared, Isaac and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

Old March 23rd, 2013, 06:50 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
There's a thread here to discuss which real-life location the new region will be based off of. Meanwhile, we have another thread under the same title, Cultural Influence, that discusses what sort of different cultural influences one would like to see or thinks there will be within the new region. Let's use those instead!

[ Locked ]
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links