The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 30th, 2013, 05:26 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
i say we check the basement of one of those boats

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 10:39 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Or we could look inside the contest hall (cause I'm a rebel). Maybe there's a prized contest pokemon that just happened to have lost it's trainer...
Old May 3rd, 2013, 11:07 PM
Zixius
Unhatched Egg

This looks like fun. Outside the contest hall. Perhaps a powerful, but ugly pokemon (Garbador, muk, skim tank, etc.) was abandoned by its trainer.
Old May 4th, 2013, 12:44 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

ok i withdraw my vote for the basement of the boats and agree with the Contest hall

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 5th, 2013, 02:31 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

should we have a certain time limit that voting should go for, its just to tedious waiting days to continue

Old May 5th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Zixius
Unhatched Egg

I agree. Two, maybe three days?
Old May 6th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Hmm, I think three days is a good suggestion!
Old May 11th, 2013, 02:15 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Pleasee can this keep going, it needs to be updated more often to keep it alive

Old May 11th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Nature: Naive
I agree :p Unfortunately I've been too busy to go on PC for the last week and before that I was about to make a reply but was interrupted before I finished so it didn't get posted.

If someone else wants to take over, please say so and do! Otherwise, I might reply soon.
be sure to check out PokéPOTW #24 .
moderator of POKéMON GENERAL .
and of the ROLEPLAY CORNER .
paired to a b n e g a t i o n .
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:33 AM
FiersomeLucia
The Blue Skies Will Appear...

Nature: Lonely
I want to be one of the people to continue the story! Though I don't have your permission but I want to continue... Besides, I guess you gave anyone permission so I guess I can continue the story.

Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We are stumped by where to gather our teammates.

VOTES:
Pokemon Contest Hall = 4 Votes
Route 121 - 1 Vote

Our Story Continues...
> Pokemon Contest Hall
Seeing as we've known harsh trainers leaving their useless Pokemon out in the road, we decided to see if our theory of lost and abandoned Pokemon were out there, feeling depressed and unwanted, or if wild Pokemon were somewhere. But as you entered the door... Something bumped into you!

WHAT COULD IT BE?!
A. Person
B. Pokemon

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
Old May 14th, 2013, 04:55 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Great job for continuing this for us, if you need any ideas feel free to PM me

I pick person 2, I'd prefer if the next Pokemon we get isn't a cute obvious one and I'd prefer it to be a unique or surprising one.

Old May 14th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Quote:
I want to be one of the people to continue the story! Though I don't have your permission but I want to continue... Besides, I guess you gave anyone permission so I guess I can continue the story.
That's totally fine, thank you for wanting to continue it!

I vote pokémon 2.
A Cherubi with a NAUGHTY nature who is more badass than it looks like!
Old May 14th, 2013, 03:28 PM
FiersomeLucia

Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. But something bumped into us!

VOTES:

A.
2. ONE
3. ONE

B.
2. ONE

I added my vote.

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
Old May 19th, 2013, 01:58 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiersomeLucia View Post
Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. But something bumped into us!

VOTES:

A.
2. ONE
3. ONE

B.
2. ONE

I added my vote.

If you are gonna keep this up can you please actually post regularly, i am waiting anxiously for this to continue. Please either you or Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers please continue this. Also if the reason you arnt continuing is because the votes are even, just use a randomizer or something to randomly pick 1. Please dont let the waiting period go for longer than 2 days. If you want i can help out, if you are struggling.

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:10 AM
FiersomeLucia

Our Story So Far...

It's May 19th... and nothing. So, I took ShadowMirror's idea and use a Randomizer. And... It turn to Pikachu. So, if nothing changes... I'm using a Randomizer.

Our Story Continues...
We get knocked down by Pikachu, and accidentally get electrified by Pikachu. We get a good look at her, and it looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out...

WHAT???

Old May 19th, 2013, 03:15 AM
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
The apple! The apple! I don't think Pika is NOT hungry.

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Old May 19th, 2013, 03:17 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Thanks for taking up the idea and continuing the game, I choose the bell, personally im a little upset that it was a pikachu, how original. I know it was nones fault though so who cares. We should probably get to chose if we acquire it or not, so I guess I'll say no then.

Old May 19th, 2013, 04:00 AM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

I'll go with the apple. We may need that Soothe Bell for another Pokemon.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

Apple from pocket!

Pikapple.
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:21 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

I don't wanna sound impatient but the 2 days waiting is the maximum, you can always continue straight away. The story will still be continuing anyway for people who missed one. Though it is entirely up to you. Sorry to be a fuss

Old May 23rd, 2013, 04:25 PM
FiersomeLucia

Our Story So Far...
We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl! We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers. But we get knocked down by a Pikachu, and accidentally get electrified by her. We get a good look at her, and it looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out...

I'm back! Besides me, is anyone willing to join Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers' storytellers? I mean, I know I like to write stories but I'm running out of ideas on how to continue the story. But that's entirely up to you guys so... yeah.

Our Story Continues...
"Lily, what's the apple for?" Latias asked us. We slightly ignore her for a moment and hold out the apple towards the hungry Pikachu. Pikachu walks slowly towards us until she was right in front of us. "Latias, can you talk to Pikachu?" We asked Latias. Latias nodded, and start talking to Pikachu.
Afterwards, Latias explains to us that her owner left her in the trashcan, (Harsh...) her name is Ventus, and that she hasn't eaten for four days.
"Hey Lily, are you going to catch Ventus?" Latias asked. We nodded, and checked our bag... Until we found out that we don't have any pokeballs. (Bwahahahaha....) We sulked until Ventus decided to follow us. (Like Pokemon Rangers!) Now, we're stumped to where we are supposed to go next.

Where should we go next???

Old May 23rd, 2013, 09:40 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

I vote for us going to the basement of one of those boats.

Let's let Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers take back the reins for a while, though if they really don't wanna continue ill help out, but yeah let Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers continue, after all its your game.

Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:50 PM
Adventure
the girl who w a i t e d

I think FiersomeLucia is doing a better job than me ^^' But if you want, we can write every other update or something! Share the "burden" ^^

For now, I vote that we go to the mart to buy some pokéballs so that we can capture Ventus properly.
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
I suggest that we go to the mart and buy some pokeballks.
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:01 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Ok how about we set up a schedule of who posts and when, the inactivity on this game is getting ridiculous

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here