The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 31st, 2013, 06:02 PM
darkpokeball
Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o

Advertise here
I'm going to agree with the PokeMart! Pokeballs are a necessity in any pokemon trainer's journey!
Also, I enjoy telling stories, so I'll go ahead and volunteer myself as a storyteller(I'll write a story-post if Lucia and Red Hawt take too long)
Old June 6th, 2013, 03:42 PM
milkymew

Nature: Relaxed
eyyy when is chibi coming back
but i vote for the mart, we need to catch the pikachu properly!

Username: milkymew
Partner Pokemon: Flareon

Titles:[None]
Tatum's PokePet

Fira the level 80 Typhlosion!
Old June 6th, 2013, 06:18 PM
FiersomeLucia
The Blue Skies Will Appear...

Nature: Lonely
Someone, beside me... Make a story already please!

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
Old June 6th, 2013, 06:38 PM
milkymew

i WOULD BUT I CANT WRITE STORIES

Tatum's PokePet

Old June 7th, 2013, 07:33 AM
darkpokeball

The story so far...
We are a girl named Lily, with an Eevee, who has been joined by a Latias. Latias, taking a human form has asked for assistance in rescuing her brother Latios, which Lily agreed to do..but only after she got stronger. Lily then befriended a Pikachu named Ventus. She goes to the Pokemart and buys some pokeballs to properly catch Ventus.

The story:
...and caught it!
"Good job! That was the first addition to your team!" Latias grinned.

"Thanks! So...speaking of your brother, how will I know when I am strong enough to save him?" Lily responded.

"Um...how about the gym challenge? The first gym is in Rainshine Village." Latias says.

"Rainshine village? How do I get to there? I thought we were in Hoenn!" Lily asked, now curious.

"Yeah...but my brother is being held hostage in another region. I'll fly you to a rural town in that region, from which you can access Rainshine Village. From that town, you can either go through:
~Rotwood forest, full of bug and fighting types.
~Connecting Cave, full of rock and flying types.
~Route 89, full of grass and water types.
~Or just stay in the town and learn more about the region

Which way would you like to go?

Last edited by darkpokeball; June 7th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
Old June 7th, 2013, 07:40 AM
milkymew

i vote to stay in the town... idk why, it just came to me.

Tatum's PokePet

Old June 8th, 2013, 01:15 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Nature: Adamant
Go to Rotwood Forest. Then you can kill something with Arceus - Fighting.
Old June 8th, 2013, 03:48 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
I say we go to connecting cave, gotta love flying types.

P.S. i personally would like to help write the story posts with you guys, if you would let me i would be grateful. we could take turns for the different posts

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 8th, 2013, 05:05 AM
FiersomeLucia

Hey... That's a good idea, ShadowMirror! Let's all take turns writing the story. Anyways, I vote for the Connecting Cave because having a flying type in the team is always a good choice.

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
Old June 8th, 2013, 07:08 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

We should make up a schedule of who posts and which order

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM
darkpokeball

Results:
Town - 1
Rotwood - 1
Cave - 2
The story so far:
A trainer named Lily has agreed to help a Latias rescue her brother, Latios. Since Lily wasn't strong enough at the time, Latias agreed to help Lily get stronger. Latias took on a human form and became a traveling companion. Lily has so far caught an Eevee and a Pikachu(named Ventus.)

The story:
Lily and Latias enter Connecting Cave. Lily is eager to take on the gym challenge, and thinks that after she has beaten the 8th and final gym, she will be able to save Latios. As she walks, she ponders her journey so far. Her thoughts are interuppted by the high-pitched cry of a pokemon.
"GO! VENTUS!" Lily cries out, choosing her Pikachu...but then realizing she had no idea what the wild pokemon was.

"Erm...Latias? What is that?" Lily asks.

"Oh, that's a....

A. Taillow
B. Geodude
C. Zubat
D. Onix

Which pokemon is it?! (Also, do you want to catch it or make it faint?)
P.S. The schedule idea sounds cool. How about this:
POST A: Lucia
POST B: Darkpokeball
POST C: Shadowmirror
And we just take turns alternating in the above order?
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:13 AM
milkymew

catch a taillow, maybe? i mean, taillow sounds like something that would make a high pitched cry.

Tatum's PokePet

Old June 8th, 2013, 05:39 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Cool does that mean I'm next, I'll wait till there is at least 6 votes to make it fair.

I vote for it to be a Zubat, we can make a new aquantince and teach it to stop being depressed.

Old June 8th, 2013, 10:15 PM
FiersomeLucia

Okay... Dang... I'm going to start the on Wednesday. And then, the next days, Saturday or Friday because I'm starting school.
I'm finally a high schooler! (I'm a 1st Year, starting tomorrow.)

Old June 8th, 2013, 11:28 PM
classiccartoonsftw
Nintendo is for awesome people

I'll vote for Zubat, because Geodude and Onix don't make high-pitched noises, and Taillow doesn't live in caves.

And I vote to make it faint, so that we can get some EXP.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=304577

Be sure to check the last page!

Credit for this sig goes to Ash`, credit for my avatar goes to The Epic Pikachu from Tumblr
Old June 9th, 2013, 10:30 PM
King Of Pokemon
Pokemon King

Lets get that Taillow!
If it's in a cave, the only logical reason I can come up with for it being there is that it's KO-ing all those annoying Zubats and Geodudes.
Old June 10th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
CAPTURE ONIX 8D In a really strange way, maybe with Latias' help since I have no idea how a Pikachu and an Eevee could make an Onix faint without putting it to sleep or spamming Tackle for a while...
Old June 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

I think its time this is continued, now for the results, im not taking into consideration catching or beating, that can be done later.

Results:

Taillow - 2
Geodude - 0
Zubat - 2
Onix - 1

i have used a randomizer to decide because the scores were even

The story so far:
A trainer named Lily has agreed to help a Latias rescue her brother, Latios. Since Lily wasn't strong enough at the time, Latias agreed to help Lily get stronger. Latias took on a human form and became a traveling companion. Lily has so far caught an Eevee and a Pikachu(named Ventus.) Lily is on her way to participate in her first gym battle in Rainshine Village. First she had to travel through Connecting Cave. All of a sudden they heard a shriek in the distance...

The story:
It was a Zubat, Lily had heard about these things from travelers. They were apparently dastardly creatures that attacked you in caves. But this one was cute. It was over by the corner of the cave crying, it had seemed to have its wing stuck under a large rock. Latias, Ventus and Lily ran over to it.

"Hello little buddy, are you ok" Lily asked

The Zubat Screeched loudly

"It says that it got stuck here by some wild Cubone, his name is Laxer" Latias said

Lily thought to hersef what should i do now....

A. Help take the rock of Laxer's wing and help it aginst the Cubones
B. Help take the rock of Laxer's wing and then just continue to Rainshine Village
C. Help take the rock of Laxer's wing and offer him to join our team
D. Screw Laxer, i got my own problems, ditch him for the gym

What decision will you make?!

Just a reminder of the poster order
POST A: Lucia
POST B: Darkpokeball
POST C: Shadowmirror

Old June 13th, 2013, 08:56 PM
darkpokeball

C. Help take the rock off of Laxer and offer him to join our team.
It's important that we have a good coverage of types! Plus, Golbat is pretty freaking awesome. (By the way, would this Zubat happen to be green?)
Old June 14th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Option D.

I don't know why but that just appeals to me.
Old June 14th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Air Lock
The Sky High Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Air Lock
Option C.

Zubat are totally annoying cool! :D
#386 Rayquaza
The Sky High Pokémon

"A Pokémon that flies endlessly in the ozone layer. It is said it would descend to the ground if and
were to fight."

Theme bystuffstuffstuffstuffstuff

Old June 21st, 2013, 07:30 AM
FiersomeLucia

Our Story So Far...

We are a schoolgirl named Lily, living in Lilycove City, and our partner Pokemon is Eevee. Our first adventure is to the beach to have a tanning/training/swimming session. Suddenly, a talking Latias tugs us by our leg and asks for help. Sadly, we only have one Pokemon so gathering our team is the option so Latias decides to help us and transform into a girl!

We decided to Pokemon Contest Hall to look for abandoned Pokemon teammates left by prideful Trainers.
But we get knocked down by a Pikachu, and accidentally get electrified by her. We get a good look at her, and it looked so frightened and hungry. So we reached into our pocket and brought out an apple for her to feed on, and after Latias talking to Ventus the Pikachu to join our team, we didn't have any pokeballs... So we went to the PokeMart to properly catch Ventus.

And we are now weirdly positioned between Hoenn and another region with Latias' brother being held up hostage, and we went through the Connecting Cave, filled with rock and flying type Pokemon... until a shriek came from the cave. Somehow, a zubat was somewhere in the corners of a cave, was an innocent zubat with one of its wings stuck between rocks. Latias communicate it it, saying he was attacked by a Cubone and the name's Laxer... What to do now???

VOTES!!!

C - 2
D - 1

Our Story Progesses On...

With a pokeball in our hands, we quickly helped Laxer with his problem, and offered to join the team... Luckily, he agreed. We make our through the connecting cave, and we come to... the region of Ambrosia!
"So Latias, where are we now?" We asked but no one answered. We looked around to find Latias missing!
"LATIAS?!" We shouted when we heard her screaming! We looked up and found her by...

What Happens To Latias?
A: She found berries!!!
B: She was captured by the people who has her brother hostage.
C: She's just looking at the view of the city/town you're in.

Old June 21st, 2013, 06:15 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

It's obvious that I will choose B because it has good potential to continue the story.

P.S. I really liked how in the description you highlighted all the decisions so far, very well done, I might use that when it's my turn.

Old June 22nd, 2013, 01:31 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

A Latias just loves Oran Berries - her favourite.
Old June 29th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Chocolate™
Awesome Dragon

Is anybody doing this still?

Sponsored Links

Advertise here