Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 2,820 88.76%
No 357 11.24%
Voters: 3177. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:34 AM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Nature: Brave
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowrain1000 View Post
Ya know, with all these people asking about Fly, it may be time to add in a herpderp to talk about it. :p Or even better, have a herpderp in the postgame that GIVES you fly 'cause he cheated it in. That would be hilarious and satisfy the people who can't cope with walking like the rest of us.
I don't agree with this. If people don't know that they can't have fly in this game, then state it here in FAQ. Other than the herp derp.
My PC Family
| Pokelovers Server | Johto League Showdown Hack Thread |My Team ThreadPaired With - Ansirent Rytham
Old February 24th, 2014, 02:24 AM
shugima

Hey guys, I just started playing yesterday, I have come across a problem.

As far as I can see, I should be able to catch a staryu in the cerulean gym, but I've had over 50 "not even a nibble". Is the staryu location changed in beta 7
Old February 24th, 2014, 02:26 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Even if he gives FLY we cant use it i think
A herp derp talking about FLY would be funny though
Old February 24th, 2014, 02:54 AM
ashy_Boy

Nature: Relaxed
how to get staryu in cerulian gym?
i fished every reachable water tile. But only not a nibble...

Sorry for bad english.
Old February 24th, 2014, 03:23 AM
raghavendraxxx

staru is not in the gym u have to fish out try lake that next to the gym
Old February 24th, 2014, 03:30 AM
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
Does the maid says anything about Staryu being in the GYM idk why so many people look for it there lol
Must played the older betas when it was there xD
Old February 24th, 2014, 03:54 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
I found a few more bugs, I am playing Beta 7:

Misty is still there, even though the event there finished a long time ago. I read this was fixed for this beta, but it still happens, now, only in that room.

The Lapras is a Lunar Ribbon.

After the wedding, entering this house freezes the game (It's one of the four houses, the bottom right one.)

Also, in Flora City, wild Pokémon are at lv 1, is that done on purpose?

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; February 24th, 2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:21 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey65 View Post
this happens when I try to do something Attachment 71088
Judging from the sprite. You're not playing Beta 7.
I have moved to Pokemon Hacker Online
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

I'm not going to make herp derp npc that complains about Fly. The Herpie NPC are purely for me to take out my frustration on particular players were either being offensive, rude or just downright idiotic (e.g. There's a glitch in Beta 1 that beta 2 doesn't have =.=).
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:33 AM
Aethestode
Hacker

Okay, the good news is I got a day off from work tomorrow because I can't be a waiter with a broken arm. So i can test out beta 7.5 for good, and then roll it out. The sad part is 1 get paid lol.
Old February 24th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Ema-tan

This hack has been really great so far, but I think I encountered a bug that was kinda game breaking...

[Bug]: I caught an Abra outside Cerulean city. For some reason it only teleports to Lavender town even if I use other pokemon centres. This breaks the story since I'm not supposed to get to Lavender yet, I think...

I am playing the newest beta. At least I downloaded it from this site 3 days ago.
Old February 24th, 2014, 10:54 AM
Gotas

The game has been great for me so far. i got stuck on lavender city, i beat koga and his arbok but i cant get out of the city into route 8. There is no path there's just a rock solid wall. any solutions?

Last edited by Gotas; February 24th, 2014 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Typo
Old February 24th, 2014, 11:18 AM
seishi

Guys,hi love the game so far...but im getting this glitch where the screen blacks out after I beat moltres and surf north to pallet..the glitch only occurs when i get into battle and after i beat moltres ..if i didnt beat moltres then i can still reach pallet town without a glitch but i cant turn back because RED says he has a reason? thanks a bunch
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:00 PM
masterchief9110

Nature: Calm
Guys, how do I use the PRIMAL ROOTS?? Are they in the bag or something? Because I really can't find them...

EDIT: apparently, if you have too many objects into your bag,
Spoiler:
GREEN
doesn't give you anything. So if you don't want to be stuck, save frequently and store useless objects before the final chapter!

Last edited by masterchief9110; February 24th, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:18 PM
DarkBlazing Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotas View Post
The game has been great for me so far. i got stuck on lavender city, i beat koga and his arbok but i cant get out of the city into route 8. There is no path there's just a rock solid wall. any solutions?
If you want to get to route 8 you have to go all the way back from lavender town to vermilion city and the upper route to the gate and then go up from the hiker and pass the male cooltrainer on the left to get to route 8. The right path leads to route 7 and saffron city which is currently blocked by the guards.
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:24 PM
DarkBlazing Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterchief9110 View Post
Guys, how do I use the PRIMAL ROOTS?? Are they in the bag or something? Because I really can't find them...

EDIT: apparently, if you have too many objects into your bag,
Spoiler:
GREEN
doesn't give you anything. So if you don't want to be stuck, save frequently and store useless objects before the final chapter!
You'll only get the primal roots when you, blue and green are facing Sabrina and Zapmolcuno in silph co. Green is giving you the primal roots to evolve Ivysaur into Venusaur. If you've got more than four pokemon in your team, make some room for blue's charizard and green's blastoise.
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:27 PM
DarkBlazing Groudon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ema-tan View Post
This hack has been really great so far, but I think I encountered a bug that was kinda game breaking...

[Bug]: I caught an Abra outside Cerulean city. For some reason it only teleports to Lavender town even if I use other pokemon centres. This breaks the story since I'm not supposed to get to Lavender yet, I think...

I am playing the newest beta. At least I downloaded it from this site 3 days ago.
I'm pretty sure that this can't be possible, because teleport gets you back to the last pokemon center you've been. It couldn't have been changed..

EDIT: I'm going to try this out to see if this is happening to me..
EDIT 2: I've tried it and Abra got me back to lavender town, even though I've picked it up from cerulean city.. I've tried it in vermilion city and it didn't teleport me back to lavender. So it's only happening in cerulean city.

Last edited by DarkBlazing Groudon; February 24th, 2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Paulo27ms

Why are the trainers after Misty so weak? Even the wild Pokémon are stronger, this one guy had 6 level 6~9 Pokémon and Misty had lvl20 and 24, wat.
Currently playing:
-Pokémon M.D. Explorers of Sky. (Playlist: Youtube)
My channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/EMSPaulo27

Awesome Game
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:00 PM
Jaconri

is there anyway to get out of the safari zone or am I SOL and need to start over?
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:01 PM
guigui8293

Paulo27ms: as said before, it's because after the Indigo League there's still a big story to come! But don't worry when you arrive to Victory Road you should have a great team lvl 40 (normally: Snorlax, Poliwrath, Aerodactyl, Pika, Espeon and Venusaur)!
Rockmanmegaman: you really had that much problems with Herp Derps?" There's just so many in the game!!! They've traumatize you? :/
However, your game is fantastic!! Looking forward for Green Chapter
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Slaying Moon

Nature: Quiet
In Vermillion City, after Team Rocket steals the Vaporeon, where do they run off to?
Name: Byakuya
FC: 3239-3682-8856
PM me with your FC if you add me.

Currently breeding: Custom starters (PM me if interested).
Old February 24th, 2014, 01:33 PM
masterchief9110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannitar50 View Post
You'll only get the primal roots when you, blue and green are facing Sabrina and Zapmolcuno in silph co. Green is giving you the primal roots to evolve Ivysaur into Venusaur. If you've got more than four pokemon in your team, make some room for blue's charizard and green's blastoise.
I didn't want to spoil anything... Anyway, my issue is that Green says she's giving something to me, but the action doesn't go as it would. After she told me to use Primal Roots, I went into my bag and it wasn't there. Thank God I have 7 savegames...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaying Moon View Post
In Vermillion City, after Team Rocket steals the Vaporeon, where do they run off to?
They run to the left. Use surf and go left again. You'll find a small island: they'll tell you something, then run away. When you go back to the captain, you'll see Blue standing nearby. Talk to him about using Dive to follow Team Rocket. Then, if you try to go back to the island, you'll meet the message that ends Beta 7.

Speaking about Floral City, I really can't go there. Everytime I try to pass beyond the guy near the river, I get this:

Last edited by masterchief9110; February 24th, 2014 at 02:11 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 02:33 PM
DocLive

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by shugima View Post
Hey guys, I just started playing yesterday, I have come across a problem.

As far as I can see, I should be able to catch a staryu in the cerulean gym, but I've had over 50 "not even a nibble". Is the staryu location changed in beta 7
its not IN the gym... they're in the water outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by seishi View Post
Guys,hi love the game so far...but im getting this glitch where the screen blacks out after I beat moltres and surf north to pallet..the glitch only occurs when i get into battle and after i beat moltres ..if i didnt beat moltres then i can still reach pallet town without a glitch but i cant turn back because RED says he has a reason? thanks a bunch
this bug occours only in beta seven and has been fixed for 7.5

FC: 0404-7938-9771
Safari Type: Ground
Safari Pokemon: Trapinch, Nincada, Gastrodon

Last edited by karatekid552; February 24th, 2014 at 03:46 PM.
Old February 24th, 2014, 03:56 PM
LeoLambo

My ivysuar wont evolve! stuck at level 38
Old February 24th, 2014, 05:23 PM
IndianCharizard#
aka Brendon McCullum

Send a message via Skype™ to IndianCharizard#
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoLambo View Post
My ivysuar wont evolve! stuck at level 38
Ivysaur evolves with a special item in this game called primal root, which you'll get during saffron showdown chapter, battling against Zapmolcuno.
My PC Family
| Pokelovers Server | Johto League Showdown Hack Thread |My Team ThreadPaired With - Ansirent Rytham
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here