Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 3,163 88.85%
No 397 11.15%
Voters: 3560. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 1st, 2013 (07:46 PM).
SomeGuy7337

So I have somehow avoided the third member of the lucky punch/lucky kick guy.

Also the fire on the floor right below the top floor, that fire. How can I interact with it. I see items in Mt Moon Chapter on the top floor, I havent been able to get them as of yet.

Thanks for any help. I also found a few glitches. Like walking on a tree. I will post screen captures of them when I can.
Old July 2nd, 2013 (08:48 PM).
oshizlgzngahr

How do I get the bike ? I finished the SS Anne Robbery chapter and now I am stuck in Vermillion City. Please help.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 3rd, 2013 (12:41 AM).
didich

Awesome work! Keep doing man, this the hack. one I wanted for a very long time (since I originaly read the manga).
Old July 3rd, 2013 (09:24 AM).
hiei229

Not entirely sure how to save
Old July 3rd, 2013 (10:22 AM).
rajvir
Pokemon Master

Quote originally posted by hiei229:
Are you using visual boy advance?
If so to save you could just shift F1 to save and than F1 to get back to your save.
Old July 3rd, 2013 (04:02 PM).
Superemon
EmDee

FINALLY! someone who is actually making the manga hack, ive been waiting so long for this
Old July 3rd, 2013 (07:22 PM). Edited July 3rd, 2013 by ethanobi.
ethanobi

Figured I'd post a typo I found, when you encounter green in pallet forest she says "I just saw a CUBONE Ran past".. it SHOULD say "I just saw a CUBONE RUN Past"
Nice hack by the way! :D
EDIT: Found a glitch... The tree In This screenshot can be walked through, Allowing the player to essentially bypass From before Viridian ALL THE WAY to the digglets cave...Pokemon - Red Adventures_0629233154.png
Edit2: There's also a glitched full heal right next to the Viridan Forest exit, allowing for infinite full heals...

Old July 3rd, 2013 (11:29 PM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by hiei229:
If you playing it on VBA then there are two ways to save your game. One is the in game save which is accessed by opening the Menu. But to work it properly you have to set the settings in VBA to Flash 128Kbytes. Other is the Save state method which is done by pressing the Ctrl + S button.
Old July 4th, 2013 (02:12 AM).
MegaZX30

The full heal is no glitch, it's been reported a few times now. But RockmanMegaman has stated it's purposely designed that way to ensure a certain side quest can be completed requiring the full heal item.

Not that it's necessarily meant to be abused, but in a way you could find it a nice little treat to pick up a full heal in a pinch if for any reason necessary.
Old July 4th, 2013 (02:33 AM).
ethanobi

Quote originally posted by MegaZX30:
The full heal is no glitch, it's been reported a few times now. But RockmanMegaman has stated it's purposely designed that way to ensure a certain side quest can be completed requiring the full heal item.

Not that it's necessarily meant to be abused, but in a way you could find it a nice little treat to pick up a full heal in a pinch if for any reason necessary.
Ahh, Okay, Must've overlooked it reading through the thread, Thanks
Old July 4th, 2013 (04:08 AM).
didich

Are you going to maintain the trade center in future releases?
Old July 5th, 2013 (11:54 AM).
SomeGuy7337

http://imgur.com/a/8sQKo

Some glitches I found, you can ignore the last three. As one of them, I forgot what the glitch was, another I just thought was awesome. and the last one was a cool easter Egg. Anyone know anything about the fire in the ghost tower? or how to get any the HMs I only have two atm
Old July 7th, 2013 (04:30 PM). Edited July 7th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Just got back from my vacation. Will start working on Beta 4 now.

Quote originally posted by SomeGuy7337:
So I have somehow avoided the third member of the lucky punch/lucky kick guy.

Also the fire on the floor right below the top floor, that fire. How can I interact with it. I see items in Mt Moon Chapter on the top floor, I havent been able to get them as of yet.

Thanks for any help. I also found a few glitches. Like walking on a tree. I will post screen captures of them when I can.
You need an item from the Abandon Gym arc to interact with the fire in Lavender Tower.

Quote originally posted by oshizlgzngahr:
How do I get the bike ? I finished the SS Anne Robbery chapter and now I am stuck in Vermillion City. Please help.
You get the bike from the Pokemon Fan Club guy after you beat Lt Surge. Please make sure you are playing beta 3, and you patched in the clean rom and started a new save file.

Quote originally posted by ethanobi:
Figured I'd post a typo I found, when you encounter green in pallet forest she says "I just saw a CUBONE Ran past".. it SHOULD say "I just saw a CUBONE RUN Past"
Nice hack by the way! :D
EDIT: Found a glitch... The tree In This screenshot can be walked through, Allowing the player to essentially bypass From before Viridian ALL THE WAY to the digglets cave...Attachment 68725
Edit2: There's also a glitched full heal right next to the Viridan Forest exit, allowing for infinite full heals...

Okay, thank you. Will fix the 2 glitch. The full heals were intentional because I'm scared people use up all the full heal, causing them to become stuck at that area.

Quote originally posted by SomeGuy7337:
http://imgur.com/a/8sQKo

Some glitches I found, you can ignore the last three. As one of them, I forgot what the glitch was, another I just thought was awesome. and the last one was a cool easter Egg. Anyone know anything about the fire in the ghost tower? or how to get any the HMs I only have two atm
Yeah, Fushchia City is incomplete, but will work on it for Beta 4.

Okay, will fix the acid text

will fix some tile errors. Thanks.

Quote originally posted by didich:
Are you going to maintain the trade center in future releases?
As of now, no. But maybe I'll implement it in the Orange Isle Chapter (post game story). This is because I want the game to follow the manga. Therefore, some plot events wouldn't make sense because you might have that certain pokemon in your party which you wouldn't have gotten (unless you trade).
Old July 7th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
alienhunterx

Looking forward for your Beta 4 and especially the completion of this Manga hack. Keep on the Good stuff
Old July 8th, 2013 (12:24 AM).
Criminon

Game is looking really good. Lots of spelling errors, but other than that, it has been fun to play! Unfortunately found a bug that crashed the game before I saved. The pokeball available right after you leave viridian city (in the tree you can chop down) crashed the game when I went to pick it up. (after beating blue in viridian forest)
Old July 8th, 2013 (01:20 AM).
oshizlgzngahr

Thanks. And good luck with beta 4. I loved playing this hack, I just recently got into the managerial and it's by far better than the anime. One of the best hacks I've played so far.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 8th, 2013 (01:59 AM).
Hound of Justice
Banned

Nature: Naughty
**** my brother used my account to post **** here...
Anyway will you remove the full heals pls there are so many in the forest im sure nobody gna sell them all cause they know that they need 1 to heal the baby pokemon :D
Good luck with beta 4 i think ill stop playing and wait for a full version of this hack
Old July 8th, 2013 (02:09 AM).
Eren Jaeger
Pianoist

I love the idea of making a hack out of a manga. Good luck on making the final version.
Old July 8th, 2013 (02:15 AM).
DarkArchon

Ι Κilled Pika, so i get it somehow?
Old July 8th, 2013 (04:10 AM).
Aethestode
Hacker

Quote originally posted by DarkArchon:
Ι Κilled Pika, so i get it somehow?
As of now, that's the only way to get Pika. However, I'll make more ways in the future.
Old July 8th, 2013 (04:56 PM).
blooster23

Nature: Relaxed
This hack is absolutely great! I love this hack.
Good luck with beta 4, and the completion of the entire hack. Can't wait for them!
Old July 8th, 2013 (10:42 PM).
Aethestode
Hacker

Just finished the cycling Road Chapter. I'll upload the pictures later tomorrow.
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-oEFcKU0&list=UUppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Old July 9th, 2013 (04:33 AM).
getspawned

can anyone please help me to pre patch the latest version please? my parents dont allow me to play computer and I cant patch this on my phone, thanks so much
Old July 9th, 2013 (04:16 PM).
oshizlgzngahr

Quote originally posted by getspawned:
can anyone please help me to pre patch the latest version please? my parents dont allow me to play computer and I cant patch this on my phone, thanks so much
I was playing beta 3 on my phone, I forget where I downloaded it at tough, because I couldn't patch it either on my phone.
Old July 9th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
alienhunterx

Quote originally posted by oshizlgzngahr:
I was playing beta 3 on my phone, I forget where I downloaded it at tough, because I couldn't patch it either on my phone.
Quote originally posted by getspawned:
About a year ago I also played Hacks on my phone. You guys have to patch the games on PC and then transfer the patched ROMs into the Phone..
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links