The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 2,947 88.90%
No 368 11.10%
Voters: 3315. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #376    
Old July 15th, 2013 (07:42 AM).
oshizlgzngahr
 
Join Date: May 2013
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Ah yeah, sweet, I love the hack so far. Can't wait for the completion, just take your time to make it the best you can make it!
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too wide, 600px is the limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #377    
Old July 15th, 2013 (08:14 AM).
GozetaGX's Avatar
GozetaGX
Just a passerby Trainer.
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Awww damn...Your screenshot have been deleted
__________________
Hack i support

Reply With Quote
  #378    
Old July 15th, 2013 (09:56 AM). Edited July 15th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by GozetaGX View Post
Awww damn...Your screenshot have been deleted
Yeah, something about the bandwidth. It will reset in a day.
Reply With Quote
  #379    
Old July 15th, 2013 (10:17 PM). Edited July 15th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Okay, because I'm so sick of people keep ignoring the "FAQ" and kept on posting and sending me PM about the "so-called" glitch in VIRIDIAN FOREST where the FULL HEAL keeps coming up, even though it's intentional, I've changed the item into NURSE JOY where she would only give out the FULL HEAL if you ran out.

__________________
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpp...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Reply With Quote
  #380    
Old July 15th, 2013 (10:46 PM).
Dark Sonic's Avatar
Dark Sonic
Chaos Control!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pallet Town
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
people need learn how to read the FAQ and stop giving him a hard time he's good hack cut him some slack will ya
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
your signature is slightly too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #381    
Old July 16th, 2013 (01:47 AM). Edited July 16th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Completely finished the CELADON GYM Arc, and uploaded the screenshot. I've already

The images are back on.
So now I can continue hacking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashketchum24 View Post
people need learn how to read the FAQ and stop giving him a hard time he's good hack cut him some slack will ya
Thanks.

Just added another beta 4 teaser trailer, featuring sabrina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx-BM...ature=youtu.be
__________________
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpp...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Reply With Quote
  #382    
Old July 16th, 2013 (06:08 PM). Edited July 16th, 2013 by ElitezXBL.
ElitezXBL
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
I just started playing and the game is VERY good! I'm looking forward to all of the future updates and will stick with this game until it's over.

But I've encountered the bug/glitch everyone is talking about with Lavender Town.
When I got to Lavender I couldn't go into any building to continue the story, yes I read the FAQ and I'm using BETA 3, but I got a walk in walls cheat and I got into the buildings and the events are in the game, but I just wanna let you know if other people didn't point it out.
Reply With Quote
  #383    
Old July 16th, 2013 (09:41 PM).
deoxysking
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
loved it just played all of beta 3 keep up the good work.this is one of the coolest hacks ive ever played and it makes me want to go read the manga
Reply With Quote
  #384    
Old July 16th, 2013 (10:32 PM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Okay, because I'm so sick of people keep ignoring the "FAQ" and kept on posting and sending me PM about the "so-called" glitch in VIRIDIAN FOREST where the FULL HEAL keeps coming up, even though it's intentional, I've changed the item into NURSE JOY where she would only give out the FULL HEAL if you ran out.

Why don't you change this into a healing script whenever any talks with her, she will heal your team
Reply With Quote
  #385    
Old July 17th, 2013 (07:31 AM). Edited July 17th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Why don't you change this into a healing script whenever any talks with her, she will heal your team
Cuz the event requires you to bring an "Full Heal" to Kangaskan, not whether your party is healthy or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitezXBL View Post
I just started playing and the game is VERY good! I'm looking forward to all of the future updates and will stick with this game until it's over.

But I've encountered the bug/glitch everyone is talking about with Lavender Town.
When I got to Lavender I couldn't go into any building to continue the story, yes I read the FAQ and I'm using BETA 3, but I got a walk in walls cheat and I got into the buildings and the events are in the game, but I just wanna let you know if other people didn't point it out.
Like what do you mean? Does it prevent you? Did you visit Dr Fuji when you went to lavender town?
Reply With Quote
  #386    
Old July 17th, 2013 (09:07 AM).
ElitezXBL
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
Cuz the event requires you to bring an "Full Heal" to Kangaskan, not whether your party is healthy or not.



Like what do you mean? Does it prevent you? Did you visit Dr Fuji when you went to lavender town?
When I tried to walk into the tower or leave the town it came up with the dialog talking about getting in doors.
And when I talked to Dr Fuji he had dialog saying something like going in the tower like Blue but nothing would let me continue the game.
Even after I used the walls code to get into the building, it wouldn't let me in the net route when the rain stopped.
[I did go into the Pokemon Center]
Reply With Quote
  #387    
Old July 17th, 2013 (10:18 AM).
SomeGuy7337
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashketchum24 View Post
people need learn how to read the FAQ and stop giving him a hard time he's good hack cut him some slack will ya
Agreed. This is an amazing hack, I realized that perhaps my last comment I made awhile back did not sound supportive at all and for that i am sorry.

I love the idea of special pokemon, are you going to change any of Red's pokemon to make them special?
Reply With Quote
  #388    
Old July 17th, 2013 (11:03 AM). Edited July 17th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeGuy7337 View Post
Agreed. This is an amazing hack, I realized that perhaps my last comment I made awhile back did not sound supportive at all and for that i am sorry.

I love the idea of special pokemon, are you going to change any of Red's pokemon to make them special?
It's okay. I'm just annoyed when people send me PM and email (that's why I removed my email from here) about the same so-called glitch that I already addressed dozen of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitezXBL View Post
When I tried to walk into the tower or leave the town it came up with the dialog talking about getting in doors.
And when I talked to Dr Fuji he had dialog saying something like going in the tower like Blue but nothing would let me continue the game.
Even after I used the walls code to get into the building, it wouldn't let me in the net route when the rain stopped.
[I did go into the Pokemon Center]
Okay, I'll look up on it. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #389    
Old July 17th, 2013 (12:17 PM).
ElitezXBL
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
It's okay. I'm just annoyed when people send me PM and email (that's why I removed my email from here) about the same so-called glitch that I already addressed dozen of time.



Okay, I'll look up on it. Thanks.
No problem, I hope it was a one time thing, or gets fixed by BETA 4, keep working hard, this hack is promising in many ways.

And sorry for the typo, I meant new route, not net.
Reply With Quote
  #390    
Old July 17th, 2013 (01:31 PM).
Tcoppy's Avatar
Tcoppy
W
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Hm, I think I never commented on this hack before, but I have played and I think this hack is really good. Not only does it follow the manga but you add a little more to make the game unique. That is truly inspiring. Keep up the good work and good luck on the Blue, Green, and Yellow adventures. I have two questions though, regarding Eevee, did you make it so it evolves into every single of its evolutions or did you just add the evolutions but Eevee does not evolve into them? Last time I checked, a pokemon can only handle five evolutions on the GBA roms. Also regarding fairy type, did you set up pre-existing pokemon that are now fairy type to their fairy type or is it only Sylveon that is a fairy?
__________________

Poketch

Reply With Quote
  #391    
Old July 17th, 2013 (11:11 PM).
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Hm, I think I never commented on this hack before, but I have played and I think this hack is really good. Not only does it follow the manga but you add a little more to make the game unique. That is truly inspiring. Keep up the good work and good luck on the Blue, Green, and Yellow adventures. I have two questions though, regarding Eevee, did you make it so it evolves into every single of its evolutions or did you just add the evolutions but Eevee does not evolve into them? Last time I checked, a pokemon can only handle five evolutions on the GBA roms. Also regarding fairy type, did you set up pre-existing pokemon that are now fairy type to their fairy type or is it only Sylveon that is a fairy?
It is just that he added Sylveon only. Who will be given after a special event..
Reply With Quote
  #392    
Old July 17th, 2013 (11:49 PM).
destinedjagold's Avatar
destinedjagold
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
okay, this hack is looking great. :3
i am quite impressed with the screenies. :3

i am going to try this out soon~
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #393    
Old July 18th, 2013 (01:01 AM). Edited July 18th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
just added a screenshot of the re-design of Fushcia City

Also special thanks for pokemonelitebattles for helping me out on spriting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Hm, I think I never commented on this hack before, but I have played and I think this hack is really good. Not only does it follow the manga but you add a little more to make the game unique. That is truly inspiring. Keep up the good work and good luck on the Blue, Green, and Yellow adventures. I have two questions though, regarding Eevee, did you make it so it evolves into every single of its evolutions or did you just add the evolutions but Eevee does not evolve into them? Last time I checked, a pokemon can only handle five evolutions on the GBA roms. Also regarding fairy type, did you set up pre-existing pokemon that are now fairy type to their fairy type or is it only Sylveon that is a fairy?
I've added the other eevee evolution (Glaceon and Leafeon) inside the game. Originally, I want Eevee to have the ability to evolve to Glaceon and Leafeon as well, but I couldn't make EEVEE evolve into them due to the limit of 5 (like you said). However, I'm currently researching to see whether I can extend it or not. If not, then I'll just make them as a special gift.

Sylveon have always been intended as a special gift. I never planned eevee to have the ability to evolve into Sylveon. The reason for this is because I intend to make Sylveon like a legendary pokemon (therefore, having high stats) to celebrate the upcoming new generation.

For the fairy type, I still haven't decide whether to change pre-existing pokemon to FAIRY type since the last time I checked, only Maril, Gardevour and Jigglypuff are fairy types. Therefore, I might make it as a unique thing for Sylveon. Furthermore, I have trouble deciding which pre-existing move should be changed to FAIRY type. I'm planning to make new move, but I also want to change some old move into FAIRY move.
__________________
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpp...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Reply With Quote
  #394    
Old July 18th, 2013 (08:55 AM).
ElitezXBL
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Gender: Male
There is also another thing I found:
On the route where you save Bill, if you walk all the way to the left there is an edge and if you jump to the left, you get stuck in the tree and can't get out.
Reply With Quote
  #395    
Old July 18th, 2013 (09:01 AM).
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElitezXBL View Post
There is also another thing I found:
On the route where you save Bill, if you walk all the way to the left there is an edge and if you jump to the left, you get stuck in the tree and can't get out.
Oh, I think I know which one you're talking about. Okay, I'll fix it right away.
Reply With Quote
  #396    
Old July 18th, 2013 (10:31 AM).
SomeGuy7337
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockmanmegaman View Post
just added a screenshot of the re-design of Fushcia City

Also special thanks for pokemonelitebattles for helping me out on spriting.



I've added the other eevee evolution (Glaceon and Leafeon) inside the game. Originally, I want Eevee to have the ability to evolve to Glaceon and Leafeon as well, but I couldn't make EEVEE evolve into them due to the limit of 5 (like you said). However, I'm currently researching to see whether I can extend it or not. If not, then I'll just make them as a special gift.

Sylveon have always been intended as a special gift. I never planned eevee to have the ability to evolve into Sylveon. The reason for this is because I intend to make Sylveon like a legendary pokemon (therefore, having high stats) to celebrate the upcoming new generation.

For the fairy type, I still haven't decide whether to change pre-existing pokemon to FAIRY type since the last time I checked, only Maril, Gardevour and Jigglypuff are fairy types. Therefore, I might make it as a unique thing for Sylveon. Furthermore, I have trouble deciding which pre-existing move should be changed to FAIRY type. I'm planning to make new move, but I also want to change some old move into FAIRY move.
I assume Clefairy and Clefable will be added to FAIRY type as well. my friend and I think that Chansey may become fairy as well.
Reply With Quote
  #397    
Old July 19th, 2013 (07:25 AM). Edited July 19th, 2013 by JimWolvie.
JimWolvie's Avatar
JimWolvie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Whenever I 'check' the Rocket Cloth in the Key Items Pocket, the game crashes
Btw, I notice that there is a boy singing 'glad you came' in Celadon City. But he sings wrong lyrics xD
__________________
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic398817_2.gif
Reply With Quote
  #398    
Old July 19th, 2013 (03:52 PM). Edited July 19th, 2013 by oshizlgzngahr.
oshizlgzngahr
 
Join Date: May 2013
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Also, I really like the little South Park theme song quote from the person in the Vermillion City Pokemon Center. And one question, since Yellow is also included in this hack does that mean that the Yellow Chapter will be in it where you save Red?

Oh, my bad, never mind that question, I just saw on the first page that there'll be a game focusing on the Yellow chapter. The Blue,and Green Adventures one sounds really fun too, as with the Yellow Chapter.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too wide, 600px is the limit.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #399    
Old July 20th, 2013 (12:44 AM). Edited July 20th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Aethestode's Avatar
Aethestode
Hacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by oshizlgzngahr View Post
Also, I really like the little South Park theme song quote from the person in the Vermillion City Pokemon Center. And one question, since Yellow is also included in this hack does that mean that the Yellow Chapter will be in it where you save Red?

Oh, my bad, never mind that question, I just saw on the first page that there'll be a game focusing on the Yellow chapter. The Blue,and Green Adventures one sounds really fun too, as with the Yellow Chapter.
Yellow will definitely play a role in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWolvie View Post
Whenever I 'check' the Rocket Cloth in the Key Items Pocket, the game crashes
Btw, I notice that there is a boy singing 'glad you came' in Celadon City. But he sings wrong lyrics xD
OKay, I'll look into that.

finishing editting the map of Fuchsia City and Safari Zone. Ready to start scripting the event.

Uploaded some image of Zafari Zone, and the new bonus chapter
__________________
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpp...3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Reply With Quote
  #400    
Old July 20th, 2013 (03:42 AM).
JimWolvie's Avatar
JimWolvie
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
In beta 4, will you make Aerodactyl (which is resurrected from the Old Chamber) at high level already? In the manga, Red's Aero was even able to take down Team Rocket's Moltres by his Hyper Beam.
Btw, I really love Red's new over world sprites :D
__________________
http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic398817_2.gif
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 12:48 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.