Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter [Aethestode]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Bulbasaur start with Solar Beam to match the Manga?
Yes 3,419 88.94%
No 425 11.06%
Voters: 3844. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 7th, 2013 (09:28 PM).

maybe i just have to restart everything over and start fresh and delete my .sgm file. and can this file save in the game with the .sav file or does it just run with the .sgm file??
Old October 7th, 2013 (09:34 PM). Edited October 7th, 2013 by Aethestode.
Hacker

Nature: Serious
I'll wait a week before resuming work.

Quote originally posted by Super Effective:
Then it could be a good idea to do it on the 1.1

As for me the only bug or error I found using 1.0 USA was the old man on Pikachu's
Chapter, when you press X nothing appears on the screen but you can still listen
a dialog like sound.

Also on the first city I think is Viridian the message with "Viridian City" doesn't last
enough time to as for to realize is the name of teh city.
What makes you think it's a great idea to do it on 1.1? If I do on 1.1, I have to start over.
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-oEFcKU0&list=UUppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Old October 8th, 2013 (08:57 AM).
Ghost Of The Forest

Nature: Lonely
Well the new beta didn't fix that glitch i had, so i have to start the entire game over, ugh.
Old October 8th, 2013 (09:15 AM). Edited October 8th, 2013 by longshotx17.

Hey I have a question. I just ran into a trainer with a pair of nidoran and they had a move called "Fairy Storm" and it packed quite the punch. Do all nidoran get this? Never mind, they learn it at lvl 23. And what other non-fairy type pokemon get fairy moves?

Another note, still love this hack! The graphics update came out nice and everything just plays great. When I get to the end I'll let you know if I get the same issue that everyone else is getting. Keep it up man

EDIT: Also, I noticed Ivysaur didn't evolve at 32, are leaving it for (SPOILER ALERT?) the event at Saffron City?
Old October 8th, 2013 (10:09 AM).

When will beta 6 bcoming our are you still gunna wait a week
Old October 8th, 2013 (03:26 PM).

Quote originally posted by iggysmalls93:
When will beta 6 bcoming our are you still gunna wait a week
seeing as he just said that he will wait a week earlier today, I would assume that he is still planning to wait. And seeing how the Safron City chapter is a really long one (going by the manga, it is) I'd hold off on expecting it within the next few weeks. Need I remind you guys that beta 4 released back in early August? Crafting a game this good takes time.
Old October 8th, 2013 (06:29 PM).

Dang! that sucks...

I don't understand how moding a rom really works but isn't there backup files that you could
apply over the new rom?

Why should you have to start over from the scratchs.
Old October 8th, 2013 (06:59 PM).

is it possible to request for the progress percentage of the hack on the first page?? for those who havent read the book yet
Old October 8th, 2013 (07:07 PM).

ummmm im having troubles in lavender town on beta 5.5 but i went to fugi and rested but i cant go to the pokemon tower yet what do i need to do or give me the link to a post that tells me what i need to do or do i need to get a clean fire red rom and like repatch it
Old October 8th, 2013 (07:31 PM). Edited October 9th, 2013 by DrFuji.

Quote originally posted by patchlist:
is it possible to request for the progress percentage of the hack on the first page?? for those who havent read the book yet
It's about 75%-80% through the main chapter.

Oh, and I patched it over a new ROM from a different site and was able to go through the cut scene of Koga, Sabrina, Lt. Surge, and Giovanni with no glitch, so I think it was just the ROM that was the problem.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old October 8th, 2013 (07:44 PM). Edited October 9th, 2013 by DrFuji.

Quote originally posted by oshizlgzngahr:
It's about 75%-80% through the main chapter.

Oh, and I patched it over a new ROM from a different site and was able to go through the cut scene of Koga, Sabrina, Lt. Surge, and Giovanni with no glitch, so I think it was just the ROM that was the problem.
so im guessing the second part is for me and so i should get a new rom and repatch it and start over
Old October 8th, 2013 (09:20 PM).
Hacker

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by Super Effective:
Dang! that sucks...

I don't understand how moding a rom really works but isn't there backup files that you could
apply over the new rom?

Why should you have to start over from the scratchs.
Few people said they encountered the warping glitch. I tried that scene plenty of times, and I have no problem with it. It could mean their rom is bad, or my rom is bad. If the rom I used is bad, do you honestly expect me to continue using a broken rom?
Hello, my friend created a Youtube Channel that features Pokemon gameplay/strategy and some Lol stuff. It will mean a lot to him and me if you guys can like and subscribe to his channel. Thank you. Here's a link to his channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekp-oEFcKU0&list=UUppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppO2JvMl3_3Ihr1Z_YwMig
Old October 9th, 2013 (01:40 AM).

Quote originally posted by rockmanmegaman:
Few people said they encountered the warping glitch. I tried that scene plenty of times, and I have no problem with it. It could mean their rom is bad, or my rom is bad. If the rom I used is bad, do you honestly expect me to continue using a broken rom?
i think you should ''universalize'' (hehe) what rom is to be used, you should put a link where to download...
So that your hack will work perfectly for everyone :D
just a suggestion
Old October 9th, 2013 (03:16 AM).

Quote originally posted by personz5:
so im guessing the second part is for me and so i should get a new rom and repatch it and start over
Well the second part is somewhat for you, and for rockmanmegaman because I switched sites to get the fire red ROM and was able to play through without any glitches.
Old October 9th, 2013 (04:28 AM). Edited October 9th, 2013 by rajvir.
Pokemon Master

Nature: Calm
i think you should ''universalize'' (hehe) what rom is to be used, you should put a link where to download...
So that your hack will work perfectly for everyone :D
just a suggestion
Your new so maybe you don't know this but it is not aloud in Poke-community to give links to a ROM, you can tell them how you got it but no links.
Old October 9th, 2013 (04:40 AM).

Quote originally posted by oshizlgzngahr:
Well the second part is somewhat for you, and for rockmanmegaman because I switched sites to get the fire red ROM and was able to play through without any glitches.
if its not against the rules... Would you mind to share what site did you get your rom?
Old October 9th, 2013 (05:04 AM).
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
if its not against the rules... Would you mind to share what site did you get your rom?
It IS against the rules...no rom distribution allowed here...
B2T: I´ve been searching for eevee all along Route 18 and around but I can´t find any. How do I find it? Needing it for Celadon Gym.

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a .zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Old October 9th, 2013 (08:04 AM).

When you get to the end of the cycling road if you go off to the left slightly there is a small patch of grass that backs up against the mountain side. There should be an open spot in the middle of the grass and that will start a cut scene with the eevee you need to get. Just follow it along cause you have to fight its three different evolutions before you can take it back to Celadon.
Old October 9th, 2013 (11:20 AM).

Well maybe is the rom I mean I got mine from 4shared, and the only error I had was the
one I told you also I would recomend to all you guys to errase the save data b4 trying a
new beta release cuase if don't then the game gets very glitchy.
Old October 9th, 2013 (05:56 PM).

waiting to complete this game. This game is cool.
Old October 9th, 2013 (08:24 PM).
pokemon revenge developer

hey rockmanmegaman there is still no way out of the Safari Zone. So hope it's ok that I made you a fix for it. I only made an exit. It is in the same spot as in the original rom/game. And when you exit you, you go right to Fuchsia city without coming out of the Safari Zone hallway *the one with the 2 guys, 1 tells you about the zone and the other 1 who you pay to enter it* since I just did a quick fix for myself I wanted to send it to you but since I couldn't pm you an attachment It's in the attachment. If you want me to take remove it, let me know & I will.
Attached Files
File Type: ips BETA 5.5 S.Zone fix.ips‎ (726.6 KB, 10 views) (Save to Dropbox)

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old October 10th, 2013 (02:04 PM).

rockmegaman i downloaded the beta 5.5 and stills have lots of glitches, are you sure is not the beta 5 or 4.5 ?

because the pikachu chapter has a pikachu lvl 7, and in the brook gym the rival is invisible; the clycling road gate still asks for the bicycle.

at pkm tower when you defeat koga and try to go downstairs, the acid script still exists and the rest script too.

maybe it's my room but please check it because i downloaded 2 times the patch in a clean rom and the problem still persist
Old October 10th, 2013 (07:02 PM).

Quote originally posted by qaz015393:
hey rockmanmegaman there is still no way out of the Safari Zone. So hope it's ok that I made you a fix for it. I only made an exit. It is in the same spot as in the original rom/game. And when you exit you, you go right to Fuchsia city without coming out of the Safari Zone hallway *the one with the 2 guys, 1 tells you about the zone and the other 1 who you pay to enter it* since I just did a quick fix for myself I wanted to send it to you but since I couldn't pm you an attachment It's in the attachment. If you want me to take remove it, let me know & I will.
To get out of the Safari Zone all you need to do is bring up the menu and click "retire" and it'll take you out.
Old October 10th, 2013 (09:43 PM).

Nature: Quirky
Hey Rockman, uhm i know you asked to post pictures but i play on my iphone and im having issues with on screen pics atm, but i patched the 5.5, clean fire red rom, and i cant evolve eevee to espeon /: the sun stone and moon stone both dont work.
Old October 11th, 2013 (05:47 AM).
Pokemon Rocket Strike creator

Nature: Brave
Got another question: Where exactly is Blaine´s lab on Cinnabar Island, it´s gotta be somewhere near(after your battle)

Check out my hack "Pokemon Rocket Strike" http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=319844
How to patch a rom:
1.Download the patch. If it is in a .zip file then use a free tool named WinRar to unzip the file.
2.Use Google to find the rom you need.
3.PATCH THAT THING AND LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)