The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Old March 29th, 2013 (08:43 AM).
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
There are themes and morals hidden in various video games. But thinking of this, what kinds of morals, or themes from specific video games stood out to you the most, and what have u learned from these video games? Do you apply those teachings in real life? Even if 's not quite obvious, what kinds of lessons from specific video games do you think there can be? Any other thoughts?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 30th, 2013 (07:28 PM).
Cassino

In my experience, video games are far more a simple reflection of our society's values than any worthwhile sort of tutelary or revelationary device.
Old April 14th, 2013 (05:14 AM).
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Well videogames can teach us morals but mostly they just go for the black and white perspective. And some games just avoid answering to moral dilemas.
Few games that I have played, had a messages of helping your friends, accepting yourself, trying to help others etc. These very basic morals and lessons everybody learns in early age but doesnt master until later in life.
Im talking about my experiences with the Persona games. Especialy 3 and 4 which are the only ones I have played. 4 was the first one I played and the basic story spins around social life, mental problems, friendship, morals etc. I like to recommend that game for anyone interested in these type of conversations.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links