The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 01:11 AM
Eren Jaeger
Pianoist

Nature: Serious
HEY! I'm new here! But I'll be posting soon! [/SIZE]
Old April 3rd, 2013, 03:08 AM
Vaati Fulbuster
High level pokemon trainer

Nature: Brave
Hey there, welcome!
I'm hacking ROMs too.
I hope you have some good hacks.

Regards, Vaati

Kyogre vs Groundon. ~Pokemon Emerald.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 12:29 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
woah, dat red. Trying to grab some attention, I see xD But that's alright! Welcome aboard!

I see ROM Hacking is your specialty. We have a large section for that, actually! Visit the Emulation section and you'll find all the things you want for your ROM Hack, especially downloads. :D If you're missing a tool, or need to learn something new, you'll defo find it here. :3

You can always ask the Emulation staff if you have any questions regarding emulation stuff, and you can ask Cirno and Cid (the mods here) if you have questions regarding PC! Have a great time~
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old April 3rd, 2013, 09:26 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
A Japanese sounding username, huh. I assume it's from an anime, but I have no clue what that might be. Of course, you might just be that creative and made a random username that sounded like it was from an anime! That's quite possible. But Kaede Aragaki does not ring a bell. And I'm too lazy to search on Google, haha.

Either way, welcome! You certainly seem to be new, that's for sure. What else would you like us to know about you? You can talk about all kinds of things in this sort of thread, you know. It's all so we can know you better and try to help you feel welcome and perhaps get accustomed to a section of the forum to make things easier. :D

Helping Hand!

Yeah I don't know what else to put here. I just hope you enjoy posting wherever you might post in this forum! Especially that mystery place that you're about to post in soon. Read the rules before you post in certain forums to not get in trouble, but apart from that, post as much as you'd like! Oh and if you need anything, we're always here to lend you a hand.
Old April 4th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Synchronous
Lying is my forte, you know?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Synchronous
Welcome to PC, kaedearagaki.

Your introduction was short, flashy, and straight to the point. I like that.

I see that you've spent all of your time in the Hacking threads, so far. I have a team of my own, and you seem capable, based on your knowledge of other hacks. Let me know if you're interested in joining.

Those matters aside, have a great time at PC, and enjoy yourself!

Regards,
~Tosaka
Old April 18th, 2013, 05:09 AM
Eren Jaeger
Pianoist

Nature: Serious
Thanks guys :D already made threads on progressing hacks, only need is for the moderator to accept and that's done. Hey, I'm enjoying here at PC.

So glad I joined. more and more to go! ~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links