The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 9th, 2013 (06:34 PM). Edited May 9th, 2013 by XjoellX.
XjoellX

i would like to join please

Nickname: XjoellX
Pokemon(must be grass): Snivy
Why you like Grass Types:i started using them because i had a rivalry with my brother and was trying as hard as possible to beat him and started to realize that they are way better than fire and i already don't like water (as much as fire and grass anyways) and Snivy and torterra look awesome to me.
Favorite Grass Type(s) Snivy, Torterra

Topic: i think there should be another grass type legendary but i think they are running out of reasons for legendary pokemon since they covered creation (multiple times) time from celebi i think and many of the forces of nature they've even got a man made legendary so i don't think they will reuse that since mewtwo was so popular. so it would be nice but they may have trouble thinking of a reason. but they could use protector of the region because there are for all the regions.
Old May 13th, 2013 (09:05 PM).
Nolafus
Aspiring Writer, or something...

Nature: Calm
I would definitely enjoy another grass type legendary. I feel like the grass type has kind of been ignored as far as legendary pokemon go. On that note I do think that Xerneas (the mascot for pokemon X) stands a good possibility of being a grass type:
Spoiler:

It seems to be based off of a deer and Part of its name could be derived from the Celtic god Cernunnos, which is the god of nature. In addition I do vaguely remember seeing a commercial about something (I think it was the trading card game, but I'm not too sure) where it showed Xerneas standing in a forest. Just a thought and some evidence to back it up.
Old June 27th, 2013 (03:50 AM).
이큐리
#nofilter
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
May I join? :D

Nickname: Mia
Pokemon(must be grass): Leafeon
Why you like Grass Types: The main reason is green. I love flowers, plants, and nature. Grass Pokemon suit me really well.
Favorite Grass Type(s): Leafeon, Lilligant, Chikorita, Deerling
Topic 2: If you could be a grass type what type would you be and why?
I would be Lilligant. I think she's the prettiest grass type. :3 Or Sunflora, again with the flowers. xD
Old June 27th, 2013 (07:27 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Please don't post in threads over a month old! Feel free to remake it though, I'd love to see a new Grass club here :)

~Closed~

Sponsored Links