Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Computers & Technology
Notices

Computers & Technology The place to go for all things tech and internet. Share a funny YouTube video or meme, discover the latest useful apps, or just get some free tech support.

Old April 5th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Avishka
Busy.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
As the title says post your Google Chrome theme!!
What's your Google theme?? How often do you change it??

For those who don't exactly know how to take a screenshot of your computer screen here are the instructions-

Spoiler:
For Windows users: press the Print Screen button, this should put a picture of your screen in your clipboard. Open Paint or other image creation program and paste the screen shot there. save and upload. or use the snipping tool

For Mac users: press Command, Shift, and 3 at the same time. Alternatively you can use Grab, located in Applications> Utilities> Grab

here's my screenshot
Spoiler:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg google.JPG‎ (280.6 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Pairs | VM | PM | Sister | Previously | Skype.

Last edited by Avishka; April 5th, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
Old April 5th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I'm a very simplistic kinda guy ;;
Spoiler:

Old April 7th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Nature: Jolly
Same as above, I like simplicity. Unless I can find a good theme with good contrast and no distractions, I'll use it.

Spoiler:

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old April 7th, 2013, 08:36 PM
twocows
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I don't use inferior browsers, so I can't do that.

Spoiler:

Stock theme's fine for me, too. I already know I'm a special snowflake, no need to reinforce it at the top of my computer screen 24/7. Functionality is what matters.
Doctors Without Borders: one of the few charity groups you can rely on to actually do real good in the world.

PM me if you have computer troubles. I work in IT for a living and can probably solve your problems. My rate is $expensive/hr, but I'm still cheaper than Creep Squad and, unlike them, will actually get the job done or let you know if I can't.

Quote:
The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all.
- H. L. Mencken, unsourced

Quote:
There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]

NEW 40K MMOFPS YESSSSS
Old April 10th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Gerri Shin
  

Nature: Modest
I made my own theme. I like it.
Spoiler:
Equipment:
Custom PC, MacBook Pro (MBPr), 3DSxl Blue, 3DS Midnight Purple, iPhone 4S Green
Old April 10th, 2013, 11:56 AM
stp
ShootThePuck

Nature: Sassy
Spoiler:

Meh. It's not that amazing, but I like it.
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Brendino
#fpt2014

Nature: Quiet
Spoiler:

I don't use Google Chrome anymore, but this was my theme from when I last used it. Very simple, as it fit with the rest of my computer's theme.

Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2014: GHOST // GRASS
Old April 10th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Archenoth
The arch foe

Nature: Lonely
Oh hey, it's no longer a Chrome theme thread. Guess I can post mine then..!

Spoiler:

I have a few more for other systems that I may post from other systems too.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links