Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 19th, 2013 (09:18 AM).
Yusshin
♪ Yggdrasil ♪

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Bloodex:
This really is a rather stinky topic. :c GEDDIT?

I never use public bathrooms unless I'm about to be a poop bomb. Cause I don't like going in there and hearing and smelling all those bodily functions in play. Yuck.
Yeah, I avoid these like the plague. It's horrible in these portapotties.

According to Amy Farrah Fowler, a lot of people have a nervous bladder as well as are unable to talk to other people while going pee lol I don't really care. I leave the door open, pee, whatever and have no issues with it. Definitely doesn't appear to be normal behaviour, comparing these posts and all lol

I'll also admit that when I'm showering and the boy comes in to pee (he also pees on the side of the bowl @ LilJz1234), I'll bug the crap out of him pretending to pull the curtain back and pretending to watch him pee. He hates it lol

Polaret | Fourette | Ecuret | Axew | Zorua | Nanette [Shiny]
"My scar makes me sassy, child!"
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club - Click To Join!
The French Club
Old April 19th, 2013 (09:23 AM).
Cherrim
the blossom pokémon

Nature: Relaxed
I used to be pretty conscious about all this and then a switch was flipped a few years ago where I realized pretty much everyone was and it's made it a lot more comfortable, haha. I avoid public washrooms as best I can as it is, but if I have to use one, I don't really have a problem with going.

If I'm at home, whatever.
Old April 19th, 2013 (09:24 AM).
Oryx
CoquettishCat
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Yusshin:
Yeah, I avoid these like the plague. It's horrible in these portapotties.

According to Amy Farrah Fowler, a lot of people have a nervous bladder as well as are unable to talk to other people while going pee lol I don't really care. I leave the door open, pee, whatever and have no issues with it. Definitely doesn't appear to be normal behaviour, comparing these posts and all lol

I'll also admit that when I'm showering and the boy comes in to pee (he also pees on the side of the bowl @ LilJz1234), I'll bug the crap out of him pretending to pull the curtain back and pretending to watch him pee. He hates it lol
Yeah according to this thread I have basically zero shame. I just don't care - I know I pee, you know I pee, everyone pees, why do people get so worked up about it?

Theme * Pair * VM * PM

Not all men...

Are all men stupid?

That's right.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links