The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
When was the last time you cried? Do you regret crying then? If you feel comfortable sharing, what was the reason?
Do you feel like you are really emotional or that you cry too easily?

Last edited by Kura; April 10th, 2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old April 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Castform

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Castform
The last time I cried was last Monday when I found out that my Grandpa has cancer. While it is treatable it still made me cry because the thought of losing him really upsets me because we are super close.
Old April 9th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Last time I cried was last night. I got literally two hours of sleep (literally) and I just woke up from a long nap. :\

The thing is, I go to school with this wonderful, amazing girl. And I really like her.

So I told her. Two weeks ago.

Every night since then has been pure hell. I can't sleep I'm so nervous, I wake up every thirty minutes when I do manage to sleep, I can't quit thinking about her.

Initially she reacted fine. Shocked, but sort of happy because someone liked her.

I intended to go out with her afterwards but I couldn't bring myself to discuss my feelings with her in public. I'd bring it up, and then become totally dumbfounded and speechless because I'd look at her face and she's looking at me and.. She's so pretty. I didn't want her to reject me.

Well dumb move not saying anything, because she is now just my regular old friend again.

Except I can't quite get myself to even look at her. If she is on the left, I am looking right. Even when I talk to her she knows something's up. I can't look at her face or else I won't be able to talk to her. I just can't.

I did once or twice but it always ends with an awkward stare or something because she's done talking and I'm sitting there, not responding, just looking at her face.

Ugh.

Sooo I started getting depressed. Why should I even go to school knowing I can't have her? The same thing happened to the last person that asked her out. Not really rejected, not really accepted.

She is a huge tease.

Anyway it just became unbearable. I'm never going to have her, I thought to myself. I'm never going to be in love, I'll never get married, I'll never be happy, I'll be lonely.

I am alone.

So I cried.

I briefly thought about the shotgun we had, but that didn't last long. Even I knew suicide was a really idiotic situation to a "forbidden fruit" relationship situation.

I decided I needed to grow the hell up and just accept it.

But it hurts. It hurts going to school and she knows I love her. But she doesn't say anything. I steal peeks at her when she isn't looking in all three of my classes.

She is beautiful.

I don't actually know if she cares or not. I don't think she does though.

This whole thing is just making me depressed.

I'm an idiot because this is the first time I've ever told someone I liked them in real life and it went badly. Actually no, it's the second time. The first time, I also got rejected.

What is wrong with me?

I can't even tell someone how I feel. I am not socially mature enough to do that. What is wrong with my brain that it goes numb when I try to call or text or even speak to her?

She disables everything I would be able to do in my head. I plan it out, but when I go to tell her something, I just say "nevermind".

It's saddening.
Old April 9th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
A few weeks ago when one of my friends from high school was killed crossing the highway on her way to work.
Old April 9th, 2013, 05:56 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I cried two nights ago because Im worried about some personal stuff.
Old April 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I can't remember the last time I cried, tbh. Well, when it was, at least. I'm admittedly a somewhat prideful person some of the time, and will mentally beat myself up over it for weeks if I cry. Even if nobody knows about it (which is the way it usually is, on the rare occasion that I do, otherwise I'll be beyond furious with myself).

I'm not exactly an emotional person, especially involving death. I can honestly say that I watched a family member die with a straight face. [: My father teases me about being so "cold-hearted" (in his words), but I see it as a good thing.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old April 9th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
A couple of nights ago when I found out that my great-uncle passed away. I really liked him a lot and he was doing fine the last time I saw him, but it turns out that he was very ill.
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
The last time I cried was in a dream I had, in the dream one of my family members passed away in a tsunami [it was also a nightmare for me], when I woke up I could feel the tears coming down my eyes.

Hope that counts too.
Watchog's #1 Fan!! -
PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too!

my 3DS XL FC is full - My 3DS Flame Red still needs friends - 3325-3310-5332 -
Normal Safari - Lilipup, Loudred, ??? - send me a quick message if you want to be added
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:11 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
._.
Today. I was chopping onions.
I don't mind admitting it, per say... I mean, they are onions...

W o r d p l o y
{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Aslan
the pretender

Nature: Relaxed
The last time I cried besides standing near onions, was two years ago I think? My first guinea pig had died due to illness and I really loved him, treasured him and his loss just got the better of me. I cried all night into the morning and barely got sleep that night, it was awful. :(

i'd rather be anything but ordinary, please.
Old April 9th, 2013, 10:37 PM
QuilavaKing
(>^.(>0.0)>
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to QuilavaKing
Depends... if one or two tears counts as crying, then a few days ago... if you mean like complete breakdown crying that lasts a decent amount of time... then not for like a decade.
#156 :: Quilava

The Volcano Pokemon

Old April 9th, 2013, 11:12 PM
AWsquared
It's another wolf bite.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to AWsquared
I think it's been a while since I've really seriously cried. I'm not the person who normally cries a lot. The last time I seriously cried was when my Nana died almost 2 years ago. She was so kind , sweet and loved us dearly. She would do anything for me and my brothers and all she really wanted to do when alive was to take care of us and make sure we grew up to be wonderful people. It was sad watching her go and I think I cried the most when I was standing by her bedside the day before she died. She was so helpless and in so much pain that I couldn't stand it and wish I could take it all away for her.

Mega Sceptile and Treecko for life yo.
DeviantArt |Tumblr | Art Gallery| Ask Me Stuff |Paired to | Avatar source:[x]
Old April 10th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
That would almost 4 year old when my Daughter Hanna was first born. Even though I am a girl I do not cry much.
Old April 10th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Rango
Show Me The Money Wide Load!

Nature: Naive
Walking Dead spoilers
Spoiler:
I cried during the episode of The Walking Dead when Merle died.
I just couldn't take it when Daryl broke down ;_;
Old April 10th, 2013, 05:22 AM
Avishka
bye.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
this is very embarasing but i cried a few days ago bcuz i broke my phone and it was my 1st phone and it was pretty expensive and it's repair was also quite expensive..
..and i didn't even ask for a phone my mom and dad literally forced me to choose a phone.. :'(

Old April 10th, 2013, 06:57 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

The last time I cried was a few hours ago, when we were preparing for my graduation. I cried for the most stupid reason in the entire world. I cried because my mom was forcing me to wear make-up but I absolutely hated make-up and I cried and yeah I didn't wear any make-up to my own graduation. I know it's stupid, but hey, I'm only twelve years old. I'm really overdramatic, too.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old April 10th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Being completely honest, it was a few days ago when I jabbed myself in the eye with the back of a pen. I don't know if I'd consider it crying, but tears were running down my face.

As for the last time I actually cried from being upset, it was last September. My grandpa had just passed away, and I was always very close with him. It takes me quite a bit to get emotional, so obviously something like that was quite upsetting.

Last edited by Brendino; June 22nd, 2013 at 08:38 PM.
Old April 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Arcturus.
Chews nails and spits napalm

The last time I cried was when I was watching Toonami last Saturday. I was watching the Naruto episode Demon in the Snow, and considering I haven't watched this series in forever and adding in nostalgia, this episode actually caused me to cry. I wasn't blubbering like a baby, but yes, I did cry a little bit.
CSS|VM/PM|THEME
Old April 11th, 2013, 05:18 PM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Last month when I visited my grandfather's grave. I shed some tears because tons of regret came down me like asteroids. Regrets like being cold to him, not taking care of him or visiting him for the last two years. He died a month before I left my 2nd home.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:09 PM
Caelus
Gone

Can't remember to be honest. I know I've been teary-eyed a couple of times since but the last time I was crying was probably in January; I remember being in a pretty bad mood at the time.
Old April 11th, 2013, 07:23 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Last time I cried was when I had all my friends and family over, saying my good-byes because I was leaving to Texas :(

I do cry when the situation is emotional and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Old April 11th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Aeon
Now face the avalanche

A few weeks ago. I had woken up from probably the worst dream I've ever had because it felt so much like reality.
Old April 14th, 2013, 04:40 AM
Tosha
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Yahoo to Tosha Send a message via Skype™ to Tosha
I cried quite a few times, but I'm not tellin what is the last time that I cried. Because I like to keep it to myself.
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Aurora
thanks elcheeso

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Aurora
I last cried on Thursday. When I say "cried", I mean something like "bawled" or "sobbed". Personal reasons.

server modblogmy lovely pair <3twitterfighting for social justice • skype me: auroracr9826
Old April 14th, 2013, 05:35 AM
-brooke
not gonna raichu a love song

Nature: Sassy
The last time I cried was last night. Don't really want to disclose the reason as of yet, maybe when it's not so fresh in my mind. I cry maybe once every three weeks if given a reason, so I guess that's more than normal? Not sure.

Be content where you're at, regardless of your circumstances.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links