The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Best Region Anime-wise?
Kanto 2 16.67%
Johto 2 16.67%
Hoenn 1 8.33%
Sinnoh 2 16.67%
Unova 5 41.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 11th, 2013, 07:43 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
consider the plot, character, and pokemon development in your choice. speak to the strength of the pokemon in that region and those of the main characters. talk about the rivals in each region and how interesting the battles were in the region you choose. also consider the bad guys in each region (rocket, magma, aqua, galactic, plasma), how evil they were, and their stories. most importantly consider how strong ash was in the region as well. in my opinion, he was at his strongest in sinnoh because he had probably the best team when he challenged the sinnoh league compared to his other league appearances. dawn's story as the daughter of a top coordinator is awe inspiring and her future remains to be seen after she loses the grand festival, but one can assume it will be good. another thing is that paul is probably ash's best rival because they differ in every way and the battles between them were intense. finally, team galactic's plot was by far the most evil, they were going to destroy the world in favor of a new one. what do you think? (im throwing battle frontier and orange islands into kanto, because thats where they were)
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old April 11th, 2013, 11:05 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I will vote for Unova because it is more developed and has many of my favorite pokes. Also the region is more Lush Greener than others with Less population. (My thoughts)
Old April 12th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
For some reason, I go with Isshu as well.
I was also impressed with Sinnoh but for some weird reason, I think Isshu was something else.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 12th, 2013, 10:36 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
I also like Unova for its unique map layout. Specially around Nimbasa city. Really wished they cover the areas right of it. You know like Black city or White Forest etc
Old April 13th, 2013, 05:26 AM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Mmm... good one because all of the regions in the anime look equally good. But, to be honest, Hoenn takes the cake because I like the way it was presented in the anime and honestly you could never go wrong with the third region. Seeing as this is about the anime version of the regions, obviously they are quite different. So, yeah, Hoenn definitely takes the cake this time.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here