Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page Cute Pokemon Club ♬ [100 members! thank you!!]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 15th, 2014 (11:27 AM).
don't lose hope.
Administrator, CS

Nature: Timid
Welcome, Eevee! Gosh darn you have the most amazing username. <3

And haha, yeah, I'm glad there are so many like us out there. I never wanted to evolve my Shinx period becasue while Luxray was cool it wasn't that cute so. Luxio is really awesome, though! I once trained a Pikachu in Crystal given to me by a friend to lv. 100. Best decision I made.
Old March 15th, 2014 (02:19 PM).
A Scene In Between
Moderator, BSCS

It's been some time since we last had a new topic here, so let's kick off one, yeah? :) If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?
Old March 16th, 2014 (05:09 PM). Edited March 16th, 2014 by Merak.
(abuser of the parentheses)

Username: Merak
Partner: Buneary.
Answer a topic:
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
Honestly its hard to choose. Hmm... I'd have to say smoochum though, definitely a cute pokemon to me, hehe.

Edit: Okay just saw the post above.
Quote originally posted by Peitharchia:
It's been some time since we last had a new topic here, so let's kick off one, yeah? :) If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?

Hmm...

I don't think I'd change any of the baby pokemons' designs, really. They seem fine to me they way they are. :)
Old March 16th, 2014 (08:09 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Moderator, CS

Welcome, Eevee and Merek! I have to say, Smoochum is very cute and sassy. :D

If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be?
I would change Magby so that its head doesn't look like a bubbling-over pot or something. It's just weird.
Old March 16th, 2014 (08:26 PM).
A Scene In Between
Moderator, BSCS

If it were me, I would most likely change Munchlax. xD" Compared to other babies, this one looks a little too huge. It looks more like a teenager, if you ask me. I would just change its body structure a bit and reduce its size. Also, I would enlarge its eyes to emphasize its cuteness and whatnot.
Old March 17th, 2014 (06:53 AM).
Sleepy Eyes, Bony Knees
Gold Tier, CS

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Eevee-Kins
Username: Eevee-Kins
Partner: Eevee
Which starter do you feel is the cutest?: Torchic! It's so cute cx

IGN: Estée | FC: 2964 - 9123 - 4267 | The Adorable Shoppe of Cuteness
Old March 17th, 2014 (09:20 AM).

Quote originally posted by Eevee-Kins:
Hi Eevee-Kins. :) Your username is cute. lol

Yeah I'd have to agree, torchic is a pretty cute starter(+I love all things Hoenn).
Old March 17th, 2014 (10:02 AM).
Pillow Fort Cat™

Username: Sgt.Dustmop
Partner: Quilava
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

I have a level 64 Fennekin. You tell me, lol. But yes, I have. The first was my Quilava - I never let him evolve past that in the 2nd gen games, either. He's just too darn cute! Seeing as he started that cycle for me, he should be my cute partner. :3
And yes, definitely. My current main team is composed of all cute: Sylveon, Vivillon, Meowstic, Butterfree, Meganium. And I'm working on a Finneon that shall never evolve, either... whatever, 330 is a fine stat set, lol. <3

||
Steam profile: SgtDustmop || Origin: SgtDustmop
|| Wii U NNID: SergeantDustmop || 3DS FC: 0576-4566-8188 || Backloggery || My co-op games. ||
Old March 18th, 2014 (11:40 AM).
don't lose hope.
Administrator, CS

I don't really like Bonsly's lower half. It looks like it's sitting in a pot or wearing a diaper or something.. looks meh. Not sure what I'd change it to but a change from that would be welcome. xD;;;;

Quote originally posted by Merak:
Username: Merak
Partner: Buneary.
Answer a topic:
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest?
Honestly its hard to choose. Hmm... I'd have to say smoochum though, definitely a cute pokemon to me, hehe.
Welcome, Merak! Awesome partner choice, Buneary is too cute. I would love a shiny one.

Quote originally posted by Eevee-Kins:
Welcome welcome! Yay Eevee fans, that makes me happy. And Torchic is one of the cutest unevolved fire starters, aaaa.

Quote originally posted by Sgt.Dustmop:
Username: Sgt.Dustmop
Partner: Quilava
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?

I have a level 64 Fennekin. You tell me, lol. But yes, I have. The first was my Quilava - I never let him evolve past that in the 2nd gen games, either. He's just too darn cute! Seeing as he started that cycle for me, he should be my cute partner. :3
And yes, definitely. My current main team is composed of all cute: Sylveon, Vivillon, Meowstic, Butterfree, Meganium. And I'm working on a Finneon that shall never evolve, either... whatever, 330 is a fine stat set, lol. <3
Welcome to the club, Dust! :D One of my old friends years back had a Quilava in the 90s since she really didn't want to evolve it. Don't blame her, it has an awesome design.
Old March 18th, 2014 (01:11 PM).
Pillow Fort Cat™

Quote originally posted by Sheep:
Welcome to the club, Dust! :D One of my old friends years back had a Quilava in the 90s since she really didn't want to evolve it. Don't blame her, it has an awesome design.
Thank you! :3
I still remember my older cousin "yelling" at me (more like mocking me) because I wouldn't evolve it,
"It won't be as strong!"
"I don't care, look how cute it is!"

If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be? Why? What part(s) of it would you change?
Happiny and Bonsly both look like they're wearing diapers.. Or pants.. Or diaper-pants.
I feel like they would have looked better without that extra layer of diaper-pants. D:

||
|| Wii U NNID: SergeantDustmop || 3DS FC: 0576-4566-8188 || Backloggery || My co-op games. ||
Old March 18th, 2014 (04:32 PM). Edited March 18th, 2014 by Merak.

Quote originally posted by Sheep:
I don't really like Bonsly's lower half. It looks like it's sitting in a pot or wearing a diaper or something.. looks meh. Not sure what I'd change it to but a change from that would be welcome. xD;;;;

It always looked more like underwear on it to me, which I kinda agree isn't really the best look.(I admit it though, I think there's some pokemon that would probably look adorable as heck if they were wearing a diaper--not as a part of their appearance in the games or whatever, but just in general. XD But that's just me.)

Quote:
Welcome, Merak! Awesome partner choice, Buneary is too cute. I would love a shiny one.

I. Want. A shiny. Buneary. Sooo bad. :D I don't know if I've got the right pokemon to Masuda one though, but I could always try. :) I just really want one haha.
Old March 20th, 2014 (03:16 PM).

Nature: Calm
Username: AoTora
Partner: Riolu
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? Mew :3
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? Nope not yet xD And not really I usually go by type not so much by look.
Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead! Joltik is so adorable <3 So is riolu Than you have skitty who loves to chase it's tail until it becomes dizzy and mew is one of the cutest legendaries ever made <3
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? Cyndaquil!
What type has the cutest Pokemon? Normal probably A lot of baby pokemon are normal types
Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest? Igglybuff :3
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest? Riolu - Second one would be Togepi though <3

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old March 20th, 2014 (05:03 PM).

Quote originally posted by AoTora:
Username: AoTora
Partner: Riolu
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest? Mew :3
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? Nope not yet xD And not really ^^ I usually go by type not so much by look.
Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead! Joltik is so adorable <3 So is riolu ^^ Than you have skitty who loves to chase it's tail until it becomes dizzy and mew is one of the cutest legendaries ever made <3
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? Cyndaquil!
What type has the cutest Pokemon? Normal probably ^^ A lot of baby pokemon are normal types ^^
Which pink Pokemon do you feel is the cutest? Igglybuff :3
Which baby Pokemon do you think is cutest? Riolu - Second one would be Togepi though <3
Welcome Ao~

I agree, cyndaquil is cute. :) And definitely skitty--one of the cutest Hoenn pokemon ever. <3
Old March 22nd, 2014 (03:49 AM).
すごい
Crystal Tier

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by Lilith:
If you were to change the design of any baby Pokémon, which would it be?
I would change Magby so that its head doesn't look like a bubbling-over pot or something. It's just weird.
No, Magby's head is weirdly cute! You leave Magby alone.

Quote originally posted by Sgt.Dustmop:
Happiny and Bonsly both look like they're wearing diapers.. Or pants.. Or diaper-pants.
I feel like they would have looked better without that extra layer of diaper-pants. D:
I'm with you and Sheep. The diaper-pants could go.
Old March 22nd, 2014 (03:56 AM).
A Scene In Between
Moderator, BSCS

Yeah, Magby's head is pretty cute, isn't it? If I were to make any changes to this Pokémon, I would just enlarge its eyes a bit. Aside from that, I would probably leave it as is. xD;;
Old March 22nd, 2014 (04:01 AM).
Mission Complete✔

Nature: Lax
Username: Puddle
Partner Pokemon: Teddiursa
Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
I think Cyndaquil is. It's just an adorable looking Pokemon and when it flares it's spikes and burns people in the show, I always thought it was the most adorable thing!

Old March 23rd, 2014 (02:26 PM).
Kawaii Ghost Princess ♥

Send a message via Skype™ to Schizii
Username: Schizii.
Partner: Sylveon!
Which Type Do You Think Has The Cutest Pokemon?: Ahhh, most definitely fairy. eve
The cutest, pinkest, and toughest pokemon I found had the fair aspect to them. That includes the Clefairy line and Flabebe line. >u< (aka, my fave lines)
Old March 23rd, 2014 (05:41 PM).
don't lose hope.
Administrator, CS

Everyone new has been added! Sorry for the delay~

Ahaha, I find Magby fairly cute. Which is odd seeing as I don't like its evolutions at aaaall but suppose that's not a bad thing. 8D;

Puddle, Teddiursa is way too cute. I'm not sure if you saw the Johto episode with the mischevious one but my love for it started around then and I just had to train one. Recall throwing a master ball to get one in my Gold version as a kid since I just couldn't resist.
Old March 23rd, 2014 (06:00 PM).
Kawaii Ghost Princess ♥

Send a message via Skype™ to Schizii
If I were to change any baby pokemon, I'd probably change Happiny's little... Ponytail thing. e.e
I've never been fond of it, really.

@the diaper discussion: I think it's cute! I mean, it reinforces the idea that they're baby pokemon. ouo
Oratleasttomeitdoes. //shot
Old March 24th, 2014 (06:03 PM).

Quote originally posted by Schizii:
If I were to change any baby pokemon, I'd probably change Happiny's little... Ponytail thing. e.e
I've never been fond of it, really.

@the diaper discussion: I think it's cute! I mean, it reinforces the idea that they're baby pokemon. ouo
Oratleasttomeitdoes. //shot
Welcome Schizii~!

I agree, some pokemon that are really cute do have the fairy type to them.
Also about happiny's ponytail thing, I don't recall ever seeing it. lol Guess I never looked close enough at. Ah well. And yep, the diapers do kinda reinforce the idea they're babies. ^^(even though they don't /exactly/ look like diapers, haha)
Old March 24th, 2014 (06:44 PM).
╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Eevee
I was battling online and someone kept trying to use Fighting type moves against my Clefable because they must have forgotten it was retyped. xD It was awesome.

I like how they retyped some cute Pokemon to Fairy. Makes them more useful <3

Old March 24th, 2014 (06:58 PM).
I'm the fury in your head
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by Eevee:
I was battling online and someone kept trying to use Fighting type moves against my Clefable because they must have forgotten it was retyped. xD It was awesome.

That reminds me of that one Marriland Pokemon X video (Reflection Cave I think?) where he used his Pancham against a trainer's Granbull thinking Fighting-type moves would be super-effective only to find out Granbull resisted it because he was unaware the Snubbull line became pure-Fairy.

Hard to believe these cute Normal-types used to struggle against Fighting-types but now they have the advantage over them. Even when someone leaked Whimsicott became part-Fairy it was because they found out Whimsicott took no damage from their Noivern's Dragon-types moves.

Fairy-type surely made Clefable, Togekiss, Azumarill and Gardevoir even more better competitively now. The only one I really didn't expect becoming Fairy-type was Mime Jr. and Mr. Mime, they didn't even look fairy-like to me.

tumblr | twitter | lovely pairs | ask me
adoption center mentor | fairy club | water club

Old March 25th, 2014 (04:13 PM).

I never expected wimsicott to become fairy-type(really shoulda though).
Speaking of cute fairies--I should really get around to making my azumarill better in battles, I wound up using it a lot in ruby but never took it up again even though now its on X. And I'll definitely take my mawile Molly up to X and make her one epic mega(as soon as I get the paid version of transfer/bank urgh).

Maaan there's so many cute pokemon and fairies I wanna raise but just ugh I hate hearing problems(minor hearing loss in my right ear = unequal sound reception = SO MUCH FRUSTRATION because WHY Isn't IT EQUAL -_-)
It should be good soon though(hopefully). Until then I'll just admire all the thoughts of cute pokemon I could be raising and making strong~
Old March 31st, 2014 (11:51 AM).
Pillow Fort Cat™

Quote originally posted by Eevee:

I had completely forgotten about that when I encountered Snubbull early on and I couldn't understand why my fighting moves no longer said "Super effective."
Off to google and.. Oh. That's why. xD

And I don't understand all of their retyping decisions for Fairy types, either.
Clefairy, Jigglypuff, and Togepi were expected, I guess I could understand Marill..
But Gardevoir? Mawile? Snubbull? Mr. Mime? I can see how they're all useful as Fairy types, but I don't see how they're fairy-like..

||
Old March 31st, 2014 (04:15 PM).

I'm not sure how mawile got to be fairy-type either. That does make it a better battler though, plus its got a mega form.
Cute+good in battle = I shall raise.

As for all the other retyped pokemon there, ... don't really know how that was decided.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)