The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 24th, 2013 (08:20 AM).
MIAU
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Which type, if any, do you feel has the cutest Pokemon?

Grass types are probably in the lead here, with all the pretty flowers and vibrant greens, and I also agree with xseed with Psychic too, with all the tiny legendaries like Mew, Celebi, Meloetta etc.

But other than that, I think cuteness is pretty much evenly distributed among all types, since the vast majority of unevolved Pokemon are usually adorable.
Old September 24th, 2013 (09:45 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Oh blimey the new OP is looking good - great job Cirno ♥

As for which type has the cutest Pokémon I think it's hands-down the Electric type. To borrow Cirno's picture from the old Electric Rodents club, this is the reason why:

Now that we have Dedenne thrown into the mix too I think Electric-types are on their way to becoming even cuter. Pokémon like Joltik, Magnemite, Elekid, etc etc etc, all make the Electric-type roster so cute and yet pack a huge punch in battle which is why they're one of my favourite types. Normal has a lot of cuties too but I've always found them a bit too basic and expected which takes away from the appeal a little... does anyone else think so?
Old September 24th, 2013 (01:37 PM).
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

Nature: Naive
Glord. Mmm.... Probably normal type, I just think their all so cute! That and

Spoiler:

Warning: really big image.
Old September 26th, 2013 (01:03 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
Oh blimey the new OP is looking good - great job Cirno ♥

As for which type has the cutest Pokémon I think it's hands-down the Electric type. To borrow Cirno's picture from the old Electric Rodents club, this is the reason why:

Now that we have Dedenne thrown into the mix too I think Electric-types are on their way to becoming even cuter. Pokémon like Joltik, Magnemite, Elekid, etc etc etc, all make the Electric-type roster so cute and yet pack a huge punch in battle which is why they're one of my favourite types. Normal has a lot of cuties too but I've always found them a bit too basic and expected which takes away from the appeal a little... does anyone else think so?
Oooh, I can never forget my precious electrics. The rodents are of course insanely cute, but the first forms of a lot of other electrics are also adorable! Though I honestly thought I was one of the only people who thought Magnemite was cute.. glad I'm not alone. :D && Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optionalpirate View Post
Glord. Mmm.... Probably normal type, I just think their all so cute! That and

Spoiler:

Warning: really big image.
I can't see the image. :( If you're able, can you upload it to another source and repost in spoilers? Would love to see what you're trying to show.

Normals are rockin' too though and it's really hard to pick a favorite cute 'mon from their group as there are way too many. I tend to adore the little pixie/puffball normal types like Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

Spoiler:

Cute and pink! (by #6233499 on pixiv)

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic
Old October 4th, 2013 (07:35 PM).
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Grass type because of Pokemon like Shaymin, Petilil line, Cottonee line, Oddish and Bellossom, Hoppip line, Flabebe's line, and so on. I also think the Cleffa line is sooo adorable and precious. <3

Old October 6th, 2013 (12:16 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightBlade View Post

Grass type because of Pokemon like Shaymin, Petilil line, Cottonee line, Oddish and Bellossom, Hoppip line, Flabebe's line, and so on. I also think the Cleffa line is sooo adorable and precious. <3
Hooray for others feeling the same way! Grass types are too cute. Though very close on my list would probably also be electrics and normals. Such a difficult decision, hnnng.

Time for a new topic, hooray! Hope I'm not boggling you guys down too much with these. I'll slow down after this one since I want to ensure people have enough to discuss.

Which starter do you feel is the cutest? I don't think we've actually had this as a topic before outside casual mentions and it seemed like the perfect thing to ask.

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 6th, 2013 (03:34 PM).
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirno View Post
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? I don't think we've actually had this as a topic before outside casual mentions and it seemed like the perfect thing to ask.

Chikorita probably. Lookie!!!!

Then I saw these guys...

Old October 6th, 2013 (03:51 PM).
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Nature: Jolly
Which starter do you feel is the cutest? I don't think we've actually had this as a topic before outside casual mentions and it seemed like the perfect thing to ask.[/QUOTE]

Chikorita of course. Cydaquil,bulba,and fennekin and squirtle are also cute but only one can be the cutest lol

Old October 7th, 2013 (05:51 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Ooh, yay for Chikorita lovers! She's my choice too, so darn adorable. Those big eyes and leaf over her head are way too cute. Though, like optionalpirate said, I have a thing for the Kanto starters too.. I don't think I'd ever be able to pick between them. D:

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 8th, 2013 (11:30 AM).
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

The cutest starter? 100% definitely Chespin! That little thing's just adorable. It's such a cute and energetic little thing that looks like such a fun Pokémon and evolves into the the most helpless but still constantly happy thing ever; what could be more endearing? I can't wait to use him in the new games because I adore his line and I think he's by far the cutest starter so far, but if we're going for one that's actually out at the moment then I'd say Tepig for pretty much the same reasons haha. Plug baby pigs are always cute!
Old October 9th, 2013 (05:03 AM).
PixieCircle8
Writer // Roleplayer

Hi, everyone! Pixie is here come to join, if you all don't mind >w<)/

Username: PixieCircle8
Partner: Togetic
Answer a topic:
Eevee vs Mew; which do you find to be the cutest?
MEW! omg, mew is rather cutie with it sleepy face and the voice from the pokepark and the way of unique psychic-flying is the best. Pink is best too :love:
Eevee is rather the basic cuteness like pikachu, think..
Have you ever kept a Pokemon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
of course! Well, if the base stat is rather the same.. I choose to not evolve it, well yeah some like teddiursa and cubchoo is really.. something when evolven -w-"
Tell us what your favorite cute Pokemon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
SHAYMIN! SHAYMIN!
Well, many pokemon is my favorite cuties, but my mood right now is down to shaymin only :3
I got no pictures, but in my mind is the shaymin sooo cutee! /stop
Which starter do you feel is the cutest?
Well, chespin is the best for now!
If the gen 6 is not go in release, i should pick oshawott but really, chespin already touch my heart to the deep-deep-deep part :3

«Pixie Circle!»
Unpaired ☆ Sobta' Brown
Old October 9th, 2013 (01:39 PM). Edited October 9th, 2013 by MIAU.
MIAU
Community Supporter

Hi, Pixie, welcome to the club

Which starter do you feel is the cutest?

Yeah, I'll hop on the bandwagon and pick Chikorita here as well! It's not just the design though, I'm currently watching the Johto saga, and Ash's Chikorita is super adorable, with the way she tries to get Ash's attention and the way she gets jealous on Pikachu, hehe, she's just super cute.

Oh, and since we're talking starters. and since macarons are the best thing ever

Old October 9th, 2013 (06:14 PM).
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I agree that Chikarita is the cutest starter pokemon. It is just adorable in every way! I also love Oshawott and Charmander <3
Old October 10th, 2013 (07:59 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Welcome, PixieCircle8! ^_^ It's wonderful to have you here in the club with us. :)

@MIAU, zerochan says the image isn't available but from what I can see it's totally adorable! I just want to steal Chikorita out of that picture and it forever, hehe.

@Rai agreed! Oshawott and Charmander are among some of my favorites too. Though excluding Chikorita, I think my second favorite would be either Bulbasaur, Squirtle, or Cyndaquil.. Cyndaquil has the cutest cry in the anime and it's always too hard to resist. ♥

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 22nd, 2013 (07:32 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Hi guys! I'd like to start a new topic now that X and Y have been out worldwide for over a week.

Which new Pokemon from the sixth generation do you find to be cutest?

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:01 PM).
Nickle4aPickle

Quote:
Wow, thanks board for keeping me up-to-date on this thread. >>;;;

ANYWAYS! Art-wise only, I might have to go with Amaura! o__o; Wasn't expecting that. XD
As for my team, my Sylveon. <3 She makes me squee so hard when I play with her in Pokémon-Amie! 8D <3 <3 <3

tumblr.//dA//twitter//youtube//raptr

Scraggy face edit by me
Old October 22nd, 2013 (12:44 PM).
MIAU
Community Supporter

Quote:
Inkay! So adorable, with the hat-thing and the cutesy eyes! Oh, and speaking of eyes, Amaura is super cute too, and I love her cry, and playing with her in Amie. So far, I've had both, Baudelaire the Inkay♂ and Opal the Amaura♀ who is still very cute and pretty as an Aurorus now.

I also really like the new Fairy types, Spritzee and Flabebe are my favorite. I also really like how they're entire evolutionary lines are also very cute ♥
Old October 22nd, 2013 (05:40 PM).
optionalpirate
The GM's Daughter

Goomy, Pumpkaboo, and Gourgeist.

Old October 23rd, 2013 (02:07 PM).
xseed
Reality? Or a dream?

Nature: Jolly
Which new Pokemon from the sixth generation do you find to be cutest?[/QUOTE]

easiest question in the world.

all of goomy and its evos, sylveon(she is by far the cutest of all the 6th gen. awwww)and fennekin are the most ardorable pokemon ever. oh and I cant forget espurr too.

Spoiler:

Old October 24th, 2013 (10:04 AM).
Mentalii
Back

Nature: Gentle
I would like to join the club

Username: Mentalii
Partner: Goupix the Vulpix
Answer a topic:
The cutest starter is Piplup in my opinion. It's far from being my favourite one, but hell, he's so loveley.

Old October 26th, 2013 (07:45 AM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Welcome, Mentalii! It's so very good to have you here with us. :D

But ahh, I honestly agree with all of you guys. I adore Amaura, Inkay, Sylveon, Espurr and Meowstic, Fennekin.. all are high up on my list. Though personally I've fallen totally in love with Espurr. If you guys have played with it in Amie I'm sure you'll know why. Its tiny mouth with two teeth always makes me want to snug it.

Poke Puffs! :)

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 26th, 2013 (07:37 PM).
atmmachine11
Jumping portals since 1997.

Username: atmmachine11
Partner: Wiggles the Wurmple. ( o u o )
Answer a topic: (Topic 2) o n o Many times I feel I want to keep a pokemon on his first stage do to cuteness, but I end up evolving all of mine since its nice to see growth.

______________ __________________
Old October 28th, 2013 (08:09 PM).
Sheep
fix my modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmmachine11 View Post
Username: atmmachine11
Partner: Wiggles the Wurmple. ( o u o )
Answer a topic: (Topic 2) o n o Many times I feel I want to keep a pokemon on his first stage do to cuteness, but I end up evolving all of mine since its nice to see growth.
Aww, a Wurmple! :3 I actually really love him and he's definitely one of my favorites of the worm Pokemon. Cute, welcome to the club!

But yeah, I agree with you. Growth is nice and it always tempts me to evolve my Pokemon further, though in some cases I've left mine unevolved despite how weak they might have been in that form. Pokemon like Phantump I'd never be able to evolve since Trevenant just isn't very cute to me. :(

club 1 club 2 LV
Old October 31st, 2013 (02:12 AM). Edited October 31st, 2013 by Edward Newgate.
Edward Newgate
Everyone is a child of the sea
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Mr.Alpha
Partner: I just saw that tabor chose espeon already (it's war now!), so I'll pick...
Teddy the Teddiursa
Answer a topic: "Eevee or Mew?" For me this is a hard one, they're both extremely cute!
But I go with Eevee
- Munna
- Duosion
- Espurr
Send me a message if you add me, then I will add you too
Old October 31st, 2013 (03:37 AM).
Hikamaru
osha osha
Community Supporter

I figured it's about time I join this club!

Username: Hikari10
Partner: Oshy the Oshawott (you know me right)

OMG there are so many cuties this generation! Notable mentions go to Chespin, Froakie, Fennekin, Spritzee, Aromatisse, Bunnelby, Swirlix, Slurpuff, Goomy, Sliggoo, Goodra, Helioptile, Inkay, Pancham, Amaura, Espurr, Meowstic, Klefki, Sylveon, Carbink, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Pumpkaboo, Phantump, Dedenne, Litleo, Skiddo, Noibat and Vivillon. I love them all, but Froakie and Meowstic are my absolute faves right now!

Sponsored Links