Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page + Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 18th, 2014 (05:44 AM).
CS

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by isthatyoudan:
Wow, then the channel I watch must be really far behind. It had that episode listed as "new" a few days ago! Weird...
Oh are you not in the US? Air dates are delayed outside of the US.
Old May 29th, 2014 (09:38 AM).
Shadow

Username: ShadowSlashz
Favourite Character: Me-Meow because I think she was great in her episode fighting Finn+Jake
What time is it? Adventure Time!

What's your favourite episode of Adventure time? Betty-because it shows you more
of Ice King's backstory and its also very sad.
Old June 1st, 2014 (08:15 AM).
doesn't work well with others...

Nature: Quirky
All of the Ice King past stuff is so sad! I cry every time. But I do love the episodes. So interesting to see that side of IK. He's one of my favourites.
So weird his reaction to F&J seeing the videos in the Christmas episode, though.
"So now you know my secret... I used to wear glasses."

I'm Reading...
Just finished a volume of Soul Eater, volume 14. At this point, it has become very different compared to the anime, and I kind of like it. Some of the characters have gotten a lot more fleshed out (specifically the meister team of Ox, Kilik, and Kim), and things are happening quite differently. An exciting read.

I'm Playing...
The iPod music game, Cytus. While I may not know very many of the songs, I really like its music, and the gameplay is easy to pick up yet takes quite a while to master. A friend has seen me play it and he says I make it look easy, but I am still having a fun and challenging time. Definitely worth the price.
Old June 18th, 2014 (02:19 PM).
Yokoso

Nature: Gentle
Hey, I was already a member of this club through my other username Rai, but now I have a new account so I joining again!

Username:
Misaka
Favorite Character: Marceline
What time is it? Adventure Time!
What's your favourite episode of Adventure time? I can't remember the exact name but the one with the glitch. It is called the Glitch maybe? x3 And I love the one when Ice King is disguised as a horse.

[ Signature Currently Under Construction ]

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links