Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:25 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared

Advertise here
Oh hey everyone, to make up for the lack of activity, I think it's time for a new topic.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there?

Personally I'd love to! I'd probably go on an adventure with Finn and Jake or visit the Candy Kingdom and eat the Candy people the candy that I'd be able to eat. (again not the citizens, just like candy dirt and trash and such like Finn and Jake did in Hug Wolf. I'm no Susan Strong. ) I'd might also visit PB and talk and learn more about science! :D What about you guys?

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Last edited by awolfsquared; April 24th, 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old April 20th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

Nature: Mild
Interesting question. The lack of actual humans would be a concern. As a male, it would be assured that the population would die out with Finn and I. A lot of the characters are pretty cool but I think the world of Ooo might be a tad too intense for me. I'll stick with good old planet Earth I think.
Old April 21st, 2013, 06:23 AM
Leijon
DEAD.
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Princess Cookie was a pretty emotional episode tho and the part wherein PC fell into the gorge was a pretty heartwarming part ::::<

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh?If so, what would you do there?

OMFG YES! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Maybe travel in 2 kingdoms, settle down, have some babies and die off in some mystical well... BUT THATS JUST ME!
Old April 21st, 2013, 12:17 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Interesting question. The lack of actual humans would be a concern. As a male, it would be assured that the population would die out with Finn and I. A lot of the characters are pretty cool but I think the world of Ooo might be a tad too intense for me. I'll stick with good old planet Earth I think.
Oh yeah considering Finn's the only human it may be awkward to make children with some non-humanoid creature. Though Finn always tried to hook up with Princess Bubblegum and is now dating Flame Princess. And (spoiler alert)
Spoiler:
he DID have children with a pillow women in Puhoy.
. So I personally wouldn't see a problem with reproducing with a humanoid like person. Though really , if I were to go to Ooo , my intent probably would be to reproduce anyway or at least not initially. Good answer though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gunner View Post
Princess Cookie was a pretty emotional episode tho and the part wherein PC fell into the gorge was a pretty heartwarming part ::::<

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh?If so, what would you do there?

OMFG YES! ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Maybe travel in 2 kingdoms, settle down, have some babies and die off in some mystical well... BUT THATS JUST ME!
Sounds like a fun time.

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."

Old April 22nd, 2013, 03:37 AM
Aslan
the pretender

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh? If so, what would you do there?

Sure, why not? I could go adventuring in the forests, see businessmen unfreeze out of icebergs and eat apple pie at Treetrunk's. It would be a fairly fun life and I could probably also visit Finn and Jake from time to time. However now you mention it, the lack of humans is a concern to think about carefully. But can real life logic apply to The Land of Ahh orOoo? I mean there have been situations where creatures like [insert animal species here] breeds with another animal species and still manages to reproduce. So I guess having humanoid-like creatures wouldn't be of much difference, if you know what I mean. But yes to answer the topic, I'd live in the Land of Ahh or Ooo, there's not much to lose really.

it's a matter of time
before we learn to fly
Old April 22nd, 2013, 04:33 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Oh glob, how come I haven't signed up here before!? D:

Username: Student D1, but just call me Student
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Now for the current topic:

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Ahh? If so, what would you do there?
Of course yes! As much as I'd like an adventure, I'd go and find some hidden dungeons to explore. I might find some loot or cool items. Or maybe second-hand equipment that may be useful when fighting enemies. You'll never know what things lie ahead in dungeons. And since I love science, I'm also going to visit Princess Bubblegum and discuss much of the subject.

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old April 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narnia View Post

Sure, why not? I could go adventuring in the forests, see businessmen unfreeze out of icebergs and eat apple pie at Treetrunk's. It would be a fairly fun life and I could probably also visit Finn and Jake from time to time. However now you mention it, the lack of humans is a concern to think about carefully. But can real life logic apply to The Land of Ahh orOoo? I mean there have been situations where creatures like [insert animal species here] breeds with another animal species and still manages to reproduce. So I guess having humanoid-like creatures wouldn't be of much difference, if you know what I mean. But yes to answer the topic, I'd live in the Land of Ahh or Ooo, there's not much to lose really.
Sounds like a fun time. Yeah if Jake , a dog, can have sex with Lady Rainicorn and have dog/ rainicorn children, then I guess it's possible to reproduce with just about anything in Ooo and Aaa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post
Oh glob, how come I haven't signed up here before!? D:

Username: Student D1, but just call me Student
Favorite Character: Princess Bubblegum
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Now for the current topic:

Of course yes! As much as I'd like an adventure, I'd go and find some hidden dungeons to explore. I might find some loot or cool items. Or maybe second-hand equipment that may be useful when fighting enemies. You'll never know what things lie ahead in dungeons. And since I love science, I'm also going to visit Princess Bubblegum and discuss much of the subject.

Welcome to the club Student1! Oh wow that gif. We need more gifs here. I don't know why I love looking for AT gifs. There's some great ones out there.

Anyway, "Princess Potluck" aired today. Any thoughts? Go ahead and share them if you like.

I'll share mine to get started!

Spoiler:
I thought it was fun episode. Really funny and I like that it had continuity with "BMO Noire".With Finn's missing sock, the rash, and Jake's lipstick It really explained what Finn and Jake were doing while BMO was looking for the sock. There was also some other continuity like Finn's scream when seeing Bounce House Princess is the same one he does in "Burning Low", and the squirrel from "The Duke". I honestly didn't know who that was at the time of watching the episode cause I never seen that one yet. I had to look it up on the Adventure Time wiki. ANd looking at tumblr, the soda can Finn brought resembles the soda can Marcy used as a remote in Simon and Marcy. Bounce House Princess was clearly making a suggestive note when he asked Finn to come inside of her. That was pretty creepy. Gunter was so cute in this episode! His dancing was one of the best parts of the episodes, along with Ice King twerking XD.

And Gunter with the taser. XD And then probably one of my favorite lines of the episode was when LSP said "Get them buns on the dancefloor guuurrl!" Oh glob I cracked up so hard at that part. XD Glad Ice King was able to actually take part in the party in the end. Makes him seem like less of a villain in a way and more of the annoying old geezer who just annoys people. Though until I actually looked up The Duke on the AT wiki, I had no idea who that squirrel was until then. But more continuity! Hopefully there's more episodes with him in it and the rivalry between him and Jake continues.

Anyway, here's more gifs for entertainment.

Sorry if this overloads anyone's browser.

Last edited by awolfsquared; April 22nd, 2013 at 10:53 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Fairy
the dolorosa

Haha, just saw the new episode.

Spoiler:
..and it was hilarious! n_n; AWsquared, I have to give you total credit on your insight into AT. I totally didn't even notice half the stuff you mentioned until I read it. That like... blew my mind. @_@; But yeah, definitely a good episode. Loved Gunter's sock-skirt. And the Banana guard xDDD that just killed me.

But I digress.

Quote:
I mean, do I really need to say it? Dungeon crawling! Duh. :p

pair \\ bro+thers \\ mo+d \\ twin \\ gallery \\ credit
bell tree \\ pixel jo+int \\ fairy club \\ acnl club
po+kemon fae \\ friend co+de \\ dream address
\\ ho+mestuck club
Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:03 PM
Leijon
DEAD.
Community Supporter

Princess Potluck Episode

Spoiler:
That was awesome! Especially the part wherein Gunter joined the princesses and the Banana Guards part, it was tops blooby.
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:53 PM
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
Let's go have a good time in the dungeon!

Do the splits! xD
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:14 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexial357 View Post
Haha, just saw the new episode.

Spoiler:
..and it was hilarious! n_n; AWsquared, I have to give you total credit on your insight into AT. I totally didn't even notice half the stuff you mentioned until I read it. That like... blew my mind. @_@; But yeah, definitely a good episode. Loved Gunter's sock-skirt. And the Banana guard xDDD that just killed me.

But I digress.

Quote:
.and it was hilarious! n_n; AWsquared, I have to give you total credit on your insight into AT. I totally didn't even notice half the stuff you mentioned until I read it. That like... blew my mind.
This part doesn't really spoil any of the episodes so I'm gonna pull it out to reply.

Thank you so much , I honestly didn't think I put that much until I read it over. XD

Yes definitely! We need to go ungeon crawling in Ooo.

Just a side note, I just noticed I spelled Aaa wrong. It's not "Ahh" but "Aaa" instead oops.

Old April 26th, 2013, 04:19 AM
FiersomeLucia
The Blue Skies Will Appear...

Nature: Lonely
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Character: Marceline (Is the Reversed Characters Allowed? Example: Fionna, Cake, Gumball, Marshall Lee, etc.)
What TIME is it?: Adventure Time!!!

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo? If so, what would you do there?
Yes! I want to find the Cosmic Owl... And have inanimate objects and animals and myth creatures talk and walk around the earth.

Can I put a topic, too?
Question: What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? {Sorry. I don't know what they are really called so I call them "Reversed Characters".}

I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?

Last edited by FiersomeLucia; April 26th, 2013 at 04:23 AM. Reason: I Want To Give A Topic!
Old April 26th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I didn't answer the previous topic, so I guess I'll just answer it now. What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? Hm, I guess my favorite is 'I Remember You.' All I can say about this ep is feels. So many feels. I never knew a hilarious show featuring a thirteen-year-old human and a magical dog can touch me in so many ways. Pen Ward has done a brilliant job on this show.

As for the current topic, Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there? Of course! I would love to live in Ooo. I think I'll be an Adventurer like Finn and Jake, but I don't feel like going mainstream. I think I'll be a princess instead, since I want everyone to treat me like royalty. Mwahahaha.

And I find FiersomeLucia's question quite interesting. I'll answer it as well. What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? I doubt that the characters in Ice King's fan fiction will come to life, but if Fionna and Cake really do exist, and they manage to go into the world of Ooo, I believe some kind of apocalyptic event will happen. Their universes aren't supposed to be together.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old April 26th, 2013, 09:59 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiersomeLucia View Post
Username: FiersomeLucia
Favorite Character: Marceline (Is the Reversed Characters Allowed? Example: Fionna, Cake, Gumball, Marshall Lee, etc.)
What TIME is it?: Adventure Time!!!

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo? If so, what would you do there?
Yes! I want to find the Cosmic Owl... And have inanimate objects and animals and myth creatures talk and walk around the earth.

Can I put a topic, too?
Question: What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? {Sorry. I don't know what they are really called so I call them "Reversed Characters".}
Welcome FiersomeLucia! And yeah any character counts and I think most people call them the genderbent characters.

Anyone can put a topic and that's a really well thought out one too!

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?

Well kind of like what Laugh mentioned, if Ice King's fanfic became real and Fionna and Cake and others came to life and inhabited Ooo I think it would end up being chaotic and possibly end up in danger. Maybe catastrophic and apocalyptic event would happen. I don't think it's likely it could happen and is really meant to just be a fanfic that Ice King dreams of being real.
Good question!

Old April 26th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Leijon
DEAD.
Community Supporter

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen?

... THERE WOULD BE A PARTY. A PARTY. Either that or end of the world biz.
Old April 28th, 2013, 01:32 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

'Nuff said.

Old April 28th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

If the two worlds met, there would be some nice partnerships formed! Although Cake should stay with Lord Monochromocorn. The scene where her tail fluffs out in the original is one of the funniest things ever.
Old April 28th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Username: Rai
Favorite Character: Marcelline <3
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?- I honestly don't know. I love so many of them.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there?- YES! Living there would be awesome! And I would help out Finn and Jake with their adventures, go to all of the crazy parties they have, and eat tons of candy!

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? - I agree with StudentD1. I think everything would explode, with awesomeness.
Old April 28th, 2013, 11:47 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student D1 View Post

'Nuff said.
This gif pretty much sums up what would happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
If the two worlds met, there would be some nice partnerships formed! Although Cake should stay with Lord Monochromocorn. The scene where her tail fluffs out in the original is one of the funniest things ever.
Yeah if it wouldn't end in total choas, I might seeing that happen. Maybe like Princess Bubblegum and Prince Gumball hooking up? Though it would be weird to see though and could cause lots of confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Username: Rai
Favorite Character: Marcelline <3
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?- I honestly don't know. I love so many of them.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there?- YES! Living there would be awesome! And I would help out Finn and Jake with their adventures, go to all of the crazy parties they have, and eat tons of candy!

What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? - I agree with StudentD1. I think everything would explode, with awesomeness.
Welcome to the club Rai!

No new episode today unfortunately. No new one, One Last Job, till May 6. :/ So until then lets keep discussion going. New topic:

If you could write your own episode what would it be about?

I'll come back to that myself later. But go ahead and discuss!

Old April 29th, 2013, 06:42 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
This gif pretty much sums up what would happen.
Yep, it is. That's why I posted it.

If you could write your own episode, what would it be about?

Oh my, this is a hard one. I'll probably write another Susan Strong episode. There are only two episodes with her, one is 'Susan Strong' and the other is 'Beautopia'. I'd like to tell much of her origins in this next episode, probably answering the question if she's really human. o.o

But if you mean writing my own episode, as in it's not a sequel to any other previous episodes, then I might make a 'What If...?' episode (a first to AT), and it'll be about our previous topic.

Old April 29th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Magnetic
Underground Trainer

I would definitely do a sequel to Card Wars. The way they did the battlefield was just so epic. I'd be really excited to see more terrains and characters from that, and of course, winning obsessed Jake.
Old April 29th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Hello!

I would write one about the evil snail that gets possessed by the Lich. You see him when they first defeat the Lich and then again in the episode with the bear- I want to know what happened in between that time. I would write about the snail's evil adventures and what he had to do for the Lich.
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:30 AM
Leijon
DEAD.
Community Supporter

An episode about Lady Rainicorn... and maybe even Jake and Lady's children. I would love it if they were back again... I just feel Lady's pregnancy was just a plot device or something :<
Old April 30th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Tsutarja
#XYAnniversary

Nature: Jolly
Ooo (no pun intended), I want to join!

Name: ZachLMedia (or call me Zach)
Favorite Character: Flame Princess
What time is it? Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? I like it because of the personalities to the many characters, and how they're all so "weird" to us. I also like the adventures that Finn and Jake go on as well.

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? It would have to be Hot to the Touch, which touched my emotions very deeply, such as when Finn kept unintentionally harming FP by burning her fires out, and when FP realized he wasn't like her, and Finn was sobbing, causing a teardrop to land on one of Flame Princess' fires.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there? I would adventure with Finn and Jake, of course!

If you could write your own episode, what would it be about? I would further go into the love connection between Finn and Flame Princess, and see how Princess Bubblegum would interact with Flame Princess in terms of relationships towards Finn.

Anyways, apologies if I couldn't answer more than one topic.. I recently got into Adventure Time, so don't bite me.

The Fox Pokémon
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old April 30th, 2013, 05:49 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Hello!

I would write one about the evil snail that gets possessed by the Lich. You see him when they first defeat the Lich and then again in the episode with the bear- I want to know what happened in between that time. I would write about the snail's evil adventures and what he had to do for the Lich.
What's cool is that snail is also the same snail who appears hidden in ever episode.He's always waving and usually hard to find.

I always try to find him. But I would also like to see more of a story behind the snail himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gunner View Post

An episode about Lady Rainicorn... and maybe even Jake and Lady's children. I would love it if they were back again... I just feel Lady's pregnancy was just a plot device or something :<

I think there's a future episode that's gonna focus on Jake Jr. getting mixed up with some bad people causing Jake to reunite with his old gang. http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/One_Last_Job
But I'd love more episodes focus on Lady Rainicorn and her children.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Ooo (no pun intended), I want to join! ^^

Name: ZachLMedia (or call me Zach)
Favorite Character: Flame Princess
What time is it? Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? I like it because of the personalities to the many characters, and how they're all so "weird" to us. I also like the adventures that Finn and Jake go on as well.

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? It would have to be Hot to the Touch, which touched my emotions very deeply, such as when Finn kept unintentionally harming FP by burning her fires out, and when FP realized he wasn't like her, and Finn was sobbing, causing a teardrop to land on one of Flame Princess' fires.

Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa? If so, what would you do there? I would adventure with Finn and Jake, of course!

If you could write your own episode, what would it be about? I would further go into the love connection between Finn and Flame Princess, and see how Princess Bubblegum would interact with Flame Princess in terms of relationships towards Finn.

Anyways, apologies if I couldn't answer more than one topic.. I recently got into Adventure Time, so don't bite me. :3c

Welcome to the club Zach! The only person so far who's favorite character is Flame Princess. It's fine if you can't answer much topics.

To answer the topic:

I think if I could make only one episode of Adventure Time, I'd make another Fionna and Cake episode featuring Flame Prince. It would somewhat similar to Incendium with Fionna having a meltdown over Prince Gumball and such or something like Burning Low. Lol I might somehow throw Lumpy Space Prince in there. That or an Fionna and Cake episode featuring the Lady Lemongrabs.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here