The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 2nd, 2013, 03:31 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
Wait... He is in every episode? I didn't know that! I have seen him in the background a couple of times, but I never realized that he was in every episode. I did notice him when reading the comic, though. Speaking of which, has anyone here read the comic?

And ewww female Lemongrab... Just eww. But Flame Prince would be cool.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 10:08 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
If you could write your own episode what would it be about? I would say another Simon-and-Marcy-kind of ep, but today I feel like I want to watch an episode about Finn's real parents.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old May 3rd, 2013, 12:39 AM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Wait... He is in every episode? I didn't know that! I have seen him in the background a couple of times, but I never realized that he was in every episode. I did notice him when reading the comic, though. Speaking of which, has anyone here read the comic?

And ewww female Lemongrab... Just eww. But Flame Prince would be cool.
Yup every episode except the pilot(or the animated short made for Nicktoons) , usually pretty hidden and always waving like in the gif I posted in my last post. It's a neat Easter egg for the fans.

I have yet to read the comic, but this Saturday in America (May 4th ) is an event called Free Comic Book Day. It's a national promotional effort where independent comic book stores give away specially printed comics for free. One of the comics this year has a special preview of the comic. So I'll be sure to pick that up when I go tomorrow. :D

All I know about the Lady Lemongrabs is that they're in the Fionna and Cake comic and apparently are lesbians. (which I don't think is mentioned in the comic, just confirmed by the artist.)

@Laugh That's another episode I'd make, another Simon and Marcy one! I'd explain more of what happened during the Great Mushroom War and what happened afterwords.

Cause we're talking about the snail , I thought of a new topic!

Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him?

Myself? I have spotted him several times but only because I used the Adventure Time wiki to help me find him. Never tried looking him on my own without assistance but want to try to.

Oh oh these are beautiful times.
Clubs: Dark Type Club | Adventure Time Club
EGC | BMGf | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Last edited by Kouzan; May 3rd, 2013 at 12:47 AM.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:25 AM
Student D1
De-Wott?

Location: It's where the sun rises, but it's smaller than Japan.
Nature: Docile
Send a message via Skype™ to Student D1
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (Beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich.) If so how often have you spotted him?

Yeah, I did spot the Snail a couple of times. How often? Well, sometimes. I don't try to find the Snail anyway; I'm more focused on the story and animation. But I know that it's fun to find some Easter Eggs in the episodes. :3

(By the way, don't forget to update the first post.)

Profile | PM | Intro Thread | PokéSpe | White 2 FC
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:45 PM
Terabyte

Nature: Jolly
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (Beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich.) If so how often have you spotted him? I saw the snail in Storytelling, resting on a leaf, before Finn set off for his journey into the forest to tell a story for Jake to cure his story. Other than that, I haven't seen him in a non-possessed state.
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (Beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich.) If so how often have you spotted him? I saw the snail in Storytelling, resting on a leaf, before Finn set off for his journey into the forest to tell a story for Jake to cure his story. Other than that, I haven't seen him in a non-possessed state.
That's probably one of the only times I found him on my own, but that's because he's pretty much in plain site and isn't actually hidden.

Old May 4th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him? I've spotted the Snail around ten or twelve times. I don't really watch a lot of episodes -- I just read most of them on the Wikia. See, the time slot for Adventure Time is quite unfortunate for me, seeing as I'm really busy when it's nighttime.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old May 4th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Terabyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
That's probably one of the only times I found him on my own, but that's because he's pretty much in plain site and isn't actually hidden.
I was also re-watching All the Little People last night, and I saw a little form of the snail, does that count?
Old May 4th, 2013, 07:37 AM
ExtremeGamer
Banned

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Just like Aaron thats probably the only time ive spotted him, since i dont care for him lol, except for the major appearences, i just want to watch the show

Last edited by ExtremeGamer; May 4th, 2013 at 10:33 AM.
Old May 4th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
I was also re-watching All the Little People last night, and I saw a little form of the snail, does that count? :P
Yes of course it does. XD Even if he was one of the little people, I'd count him. lol

Old May 5th, 2013, 04:31 PM
theroguewriter
Unhatched Egg

Username: theroguewriter
Favorite Character: BMO!!!!!
What time is it? : Adventure Time!

I love the randomness of the show, along with all the random references to D&D and stuff like that. :D Favorite episode is probably Card Wars as I play Magic, and Card Wars is pretty blatantly playing off Magic and similar games... I floop the pig!!!! :D

SR: Croconaw (HeartGold)

RE: Golduck (Emerald), Golem (Pearl), Butterfree (HeartGold)

PokeRadar (Pearl): Umbreon, Espeon, Leafeon, Donphan, Ampharos

Event (Soulsilver): Gyrados

Trades (ie, sketchy): Metagross, Braviary
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Terabyte

The snail is in Up a Tree.. it waves to Finn and the squirrel as the two fly above it on Finn's disc, and Finn actually waves back.

Anyways.. did anybody see James Baxter the Horse just now?

Spoiler:
I thought it was a pretty interesting episode. Finn and Jake seemed jealous of James Baxter's ability to make anyone happy, so they tried mocking his moves, with little to know success at first, but then, they were trying out several ideas, with BMO recording those ideas. I won't go into further plot details than that. However, I thought it was interesting how Finn and Jake couldn't calm the ghost with their actions, that cheered everyone else up (after they had the perfect idea), but James Baxter the horse still cheered the ghost up.
Old May 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroguewriter View Post
Username: theroguewriter
Favorite Character: BMO!!!!!

I love the randomness of the show, along with all the random references to D&D and stuff like that. :D Favorite episode is probably Card Wars as I play Magic, and Card Wars is pretty blatantly playing off Magic and similar games... I floop the pig!!!! :D
Welcome to the club! I seriously need to add people to the list. :( I guess that counts as answering a topic. (It's advised to answer a topic when joining a club if the club has them.)
Quote:
The snail is in Up a Tree.. it waves to Finn and the squirrel as the two fly above it on Finn's disc, and Finn actually waves back.

Anyways.. did anybody see James Baxter the Horse just now?

Spoiler:
I thought it was a pretty interesting episode. Finn and Jake seemed jealous of James Baxter's ability to make anyone happy, so they tried mocking his moves, with little to know success at first, but then, they were trying out several ideas, with BMO recording those ideas. I won't go into further plot details than that. :P However, I thought it was interesting how Finn and Jake couldn't calm the ghost with their actions, that cheered everyone else up (after they had the perfect idea), but James Baxter the horse still cheered the ghost up.
OH I forgot about that. He appears in that episode too!

I have yet to watch James Baxter the Horse yet. Forget it even aired today. I have it on my DVR so I'll watch it as soon as I get off PC!(so I'm avoiding spoilers by not reading what you typed. )

Edit: I Just watched the episode a few hours ago. So without further ado, here's my thoughts on James Baxter the Horse:

Spoiler:
I absolutely love this episode! It cheered me up after being in a bad mood so what can't I like about that? I love the concept of this episode being about Finn and Jake trying to find a sound or motion that cheers people up and makes them feel good. That's one thing I love about Adventure Time is that's it always makes my day every time I watch it. When I'm down, I can relay on the show to cheer me up. This episode was hilarious and full of stuff that made em laugh and smile. The weirdest part being BMO singing about being pregnant with an egg though. O_O But it still made me laugh alot. I love James Baxter as a character, especially toward the end when he even made the ghost happy! Wonderful episode, probably my favorite of season 5 next to Simon and Marcy.

Last edited by Kouzan; May 7th, 2013 at 02:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Airhead
Banned

Nature: Quirky
Username: Gym Leader Rozu.
Favorite Character: Marcilene, Jake, Finn, Fionna, Cake, Ice King and Tree Trunks!
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!! (and lunch time... I'm terrible)! xD

I love The Enchiridion and Her Parents, I haven't been able to watch much but I love the series so much! It's bombasticness is outta control, y'all!

Bye bye for now, gotta eat some Soy People! Super Rozu.
Old May 10th, 2013, 10:46 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Username: Gym Leader Rozu.
Favorite Character: Marcilene, Jake, Finn, Fionna, Cake, Ice King and Tree Trunks!
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME!! (and lunch time... I'm terrible)! xD

I love The Enchiridion and Her Parents, I haven't been able to watch much but I love the series so much! It's bombasticness is outta control, y'all!

Bye bye for now, gotta eat some Soy People! Super Rozu.
Welcome to the club Rozu!
edit: Can you pick one favorite character please? I add it under your name and don't want it to be long. It's fine if you like more than character, but for consistency, please pick one. Thanks. :)

I posted this last night but I didn't realize there was a 2 week no revival rule/ no double posting rule. >.< Sorry Andy, my bad.

Anyway, to keep up activity, I thought I post a preview of the next episode, Shh! . I'll try to post these more often so we could possibly discuss them. You know, talk about hwta we think will happen and such. Speculate.

This might be a fun episode but I feel it could also being sort of ridiculous. I wonder why Finn and Jake aren't gonna be talking? What happened to cause this. Magic Man putting a spell on them? Finn and Jake getting into a fight? Or are they just trying people and just having fun. I'm gonna wait and watch it before judging though. It could end up being a fun episode either way. :)

To get more activity flowing how about a new topic too?

Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far?

Me? Not really, I mean the series isn't over yet and season 6 is currently in the making. Plus I have seen all of the episodes yet so i really can't pick one. Though I loved a lot of episodes from season 3.

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:00 AM
finnthehacker
Legendary Trainer

Nature: Brave
Username: Finnthehacker
Favorite Character: Marshal Lee
What time is it?: IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!
Old May 11th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnthehacker View Post
Username: Finnthehacker
Favorite Character: Marshal Lee
What time is it?: IT'S ADVENTURE TIME!
Welcome to the club Finn!

Would you care to answer the topic or a topic please? :)

Old May 12th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Sverige
#justiceforbionic 11.11.13

Username: Paparazzo
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?: Gotcha!
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Zeffy
mischief managed

Username: Zeffy
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
What time is it?: Adventure time!

I don't think I have a favourite season. I just love the whole series itself.
Old May 12th, 2013, 04:26 AM
Avant Garde
take me to the other side

Nature: Sassy

Hm... I preferred S4 and S5 since they all got so deep and just they were fascinating :>
and then you bite your lip whisper and say
we're going all the way
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:20 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzo View Post
Username: Paparazzo
Favorite Character: Lumpy Space Princess
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?: Gotcha!
Welcome to the club!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeffy View Post
Username: Zeffy
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
What time is it?: Adventure time!

I don't think I have a favourite season. I just love the whole series itself.
Woo you joined!! Welcome Zeffy!

Old May 13th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai

I really love Season 4 and I really like Season 5 so far.

Did anyone see the episode that aired tonight? It was... different x3
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Jalsy
<<Shut-IN>>

Nature: Quiet
Username:Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Favorite Character: Finn

I love Adventure Time because of it's unique kind of story lines and plot lines plus the characters' arts. The fun and enjoying episodes keeps me wanting for more!XD
Old May 13th, 2013, 10:25 PM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april View Post
Username:Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april
Favorite Character: Finn

I love Adventure Time because of it's unique kind of story lines and plot lines plus the characters' arts. The fun and enjoying episodes keeps me wanting for more!XD
Welcome to the club Ashist!

Anyway, Shh! Aired tonight. Any thoughts guys?

Spoiler:
It was definitely an interesting one for sure and sort of confusing. I like how the reason behind Finn and Jake not talking was cause they were having a bet to see who could go with talking longest. It reminded me of Card Wars cause of how they made a bet on who won and the loser was considered a dweeb lol. What was confusing was why did BMO invited a bunch of bikini girls over to party? What kind of perverted mind does that genderless robot have ? lol. It's funny how he was freaking out over them not talking and thought Finn and Jake's bodies were taking over. Poor BMO though being trolled by them. Overall a cute episode. And it's sweet that it was dedicated to Armen Mirzaian, a former animator of the show. He storyboarded a few season 1 episodes. "What is Life?," "Business Time," and he helped write "The Jiggler." All great episodes imo and he will be missed and 'm glad this episode was dedicated to him cause it has the sillyness and randomness of the ones he storyboarded.

Old May 14th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Terabyte

Thoughts on Shh!...

Spoiler:
I thought it was a funny episode, considering how Finn and Jake really only spoke with signs. However, for sure this episode revealed BMO's sensitive feelings and gullibility, and I felt really bad for BMO being unaware of Finn and Jake's bet. As for the bikini girls, I didn't think of it as a perverted part Though on second thoughts now, I do. It was funny when Jake finally gave in and said "UNCLE!" repeatedly though at the end of the episode. xD And coincidentally, Card Wars was the repeat episode following Shh!, although it also aired at the 6:00pm ET rerun of AT too, so they played that episode twice within one day.

Last edited by Terabyte; May 14th, 2013 at 01:22 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links