Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Yukari Yakumo
scary luma mother
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo

Advertise here
Username: Classic Sonic
Favorite Character: BMO/Beemo
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

Answer a topic? Gladly. Why do you like Adventure Time?
I like it because it's a different show to all the others. It's got an odd mix of genres, and to me, it's always interesting, with twists to the story and new ideas being introduced at every turn.

My favourite character is Beemo because...well, he's a video game console, what's not to like? I also like his curious nature, of how he wants to be a human, kind of like Pinocchio.
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:45 AM
Warship
異議あり!

Username: warship
Favorite Character: Finn
What Time Is It?: It's Adventure Time!!!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?

well i couldnt even finish the first season but the one i liked the most so far was "The Enchiridion". that key guy was hilarious XD
|paired to Zorogami and Virgilin|PM|VM|About Me
FC: 4425-2910-1181
FS:Fire
Growlithe - Charmeleon - Braixen
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:13 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
Thoughts on Shh!...

Spoiler:
I thought it was a funny episode, considering how Finn and Jake really only spoke with signs. However, for sure this episode revealed BMO's sensitive feelings and gullibility, and I felt really bad for BMO being unaware of Finn and Jake's bet. As for the bikini girls, I didn't think of it as a perverted part o_O Though on second thoughts now, I do. It was funny when Jake finally gave in and said "UNCLE!" repeatedly though at the end of the episode. xD And coincidentally, Card Wars was the repeat episode following Shh!, although it also aired at the 6:00pm ET rerun of AT too, so they played that episode twice within one day. :P
Spoiler:
True they've had worse stuff on the show before. I still don't get why is BMO Inviting bikini girls over to party, but I guess that's how this show goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Sonic View Post
Username: Classic Sonic
Favorite Character: BMO/Beemo
What time is it?: Adventure Time!!

Answer a topic? Gladly. Why do you like Adventure Time?
I like it because it's a different show to all the others. It's got an odd mix of genres, and to me, it's always interesting, with twists to the story and new ideas being introduced at every turn.

My favourite character is Beemo because...well, he's a video game console, what's not to like? I also like his curious nature, of how he wants to be a human, kind of like Pinocchio.
Welcome to the club! First person here who's favorite is BMO lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by warship View Post
Username: warship
Favorite Character: Finn
What Time Is It?: It's Adventure Time!!!

What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time?

well i couldnt even finish the first season but the one i liked the most so far was "The Enchiridion". that key guy was hilarious XD

Finally you joined. About time Welcome Warship!!

Guys today I went to the library today to pick up the copy of Volume 1 of the Adventure Time comic I requested. :)
Spoiler:

This is issues 1-4 of the comic combined into a single graphic novel. Which leads me to a new topic.

Have you ever read the any of the Adventure Time comics?

Obviously I'm reading it right now. It's just as good as the show imo and I absolutely love the art for the alternative covers. Here's some example , it's incredible art:
Spoiler:

I want this in poster form. (Alternative art for issue 10.)

Spoiler:

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Last edited by awolfsquared; May 16th, 2013 at 05:03 AM.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? I can't really decide between Season 4 and Season 5, because both of them depict Marceline a lot; since I'm a huge fan of the vamp queen, any season with her is the best for me.

Anyways, I really have to get back into the episodes. I haven't watched a new ep in ages.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old May 17th, 2013, 02:10 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laugh View Post
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? I can't really decide between Season 4 and Season 5, because both of them depict Marceline a lot; since I'm a huge fan of the vamp queen, any season with her is the best for me.

Anyways, I really have to get back into the episodes. I haven't watched a new ep in ages.
I'm loving alot of season 5 too myself and just so you know there's a new topic, I should update the main post.

Any relevance I thought I post the previews of the next episode The Suitor.

Quote:
Peppermint Butler lines up a suitor for Princess Bubblegum, who he thinks is working way too much.

"Hello donk!" I lol'd this looks like it will be a pretty great episode. I wonder how Finn and Brocko will get along? Any thoughts?

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
"Hello donk!" I lol'd this looks like it will be a pretty great episode. I wonder how Finn and Brocko will get along? Any thoughts?
I really think it's all going to depend on Finn's feelings towards PB, especially since he is with Flame Princess now (as mentioned in the long preview clip above) but based on the previews, I think Brocko isn't a good character, as seen through the long preview with PB in frustration.. However, the short preview totally negates the negativity in PB from the long preview, so I really think that this is an episode to watch.

Happy Halloween!
mod pairs family tumblr twitter pc social sites
Old May 18th, 2013, 09:13 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLMedia View Post
I really think it's all going to depend on Finn's feelings towards PB, especially since he is with Flame Princess now (as mentioned in the long preview clip above) but based on the previews, I think Brocko isn't a good character, as seen through the long preview with PB in frustration.. However, the short preview totally negates the negativity in PB from the long preview, so I really think that this is an episode to watch.
Yeah maybe since he's with Flame Princess now , then maybe he won't really worry about PB having a suitor. Maybe he's finally over her cause he can focus on another girl now.

Yeah I agree about Brocko , he doesn't seem like a good character to me. From looking at the preview it looks he's gonna get into PB's way too much of her annoyance. He could get really upset about her ignoring him and cause trouble which will lead Finn and Jake to save her. Though we'll see when the episode airs.

Old May 20th, 2013, 03:59 PM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Hopefully y'all wathched (or have plans to watch) The Suitor..

Spoiler:
Braco isn't actually the antagonist in this episode! He's surely a nuisance to Bubblegum, but the real antagonist is...

Spoiler:
Peppermint Butler! Alongside a possessed Cinnamon Bun.. Peppermint Butler was attempting to use Dark Magic, thus revealing more of his darker side.

After PB met Braco, she was already annoyed with his presence. She summoned Finn and Jake to go after a soul stone, which was needed for a cloning experiment she was conducting. However, Braco wanted to do it to gain PB's love. After doing so, he happily presented the soul stone to PB, only to find that PB found an alternative solution to her experiment. He was saddened, so he went to Peppermint Butler (in his "darker" side) for advice. The possessed form of CB wanted free, so Peppermint Butler used some dark magic to make Braco a "love magnet" in return of the freedom of CB. In the end, Braco was uglier in appearance, but PB gave an exact replica clone of herself (known as the "Bubblegum Bot" to Braco, so he could be happy (which he was).

Also, there are small/minor appearances of Phil (cameo), the Morrow, and one of the Gumball Guardians.

Happy Halloween!
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:39 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Ok watched The Suitor tonight. Here's my thoughts.

Spoiler:
Ok it turns Braco isn't evil, just a nuisance to PB. But Peppermint Butler was rather evil in this episode using his Dark Magic on Cinnamon Bun.

So Peppermint Butler is up in his dungeon being evil and doing Dark Magic to take control of Cinnamon Bun. One of the Gumball Guardians calls him cause he has yet to pick a suitor for Princess Bubblegum. Some of them been waiting for hundreds of years but he ends up finding Braco who believes it's his life duty to court PB. He actually ends up being an annoyance instead. I like how PB just ends up using him for his experiments. In the end Braco doesn't give up, and goes to PButler to use his magic on him to make him a love magnets and it leads to PB making a "Bubblegum Bot" to make Braco happy. To me the way she dealt with him was well executed. Trying to lead him off without completely letting him down. (Though why she didn't do that with Finn when he liked he is beyond me but I guess she really didn't know he liked her until he was getting into Flame Princess.) Anyway, the episode was pretty enjoyable and well explained out.

Anybody else have thoughts? It' be cool if more people here would share thoughts on episodes! Discuss please!

Old May 21st, 2013, 01:27 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Have you ever read the any of the Adventure Time comics? Despite my love for Adventure Time, I'd have to say no. I've been seeing a lot of pictures online of Marceline and the Scream Queens, but I never took the time to read it.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:19 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Have you ever read the any of the Adventure Time comics? Despite my love for Adventure Time, I'd have to say no. I've been seeing a lot of pictures online of Marceline and the Scream Queens, but I never took the time to read it.
I haven't read Marceline and the Scream Queens either, but once you have to read the comic based on the show (or the Adventure Time comic), you should. It's just as good.

Anyway, how about a new topic.

If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do?

I'll answer later, but yeah, discuss.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:13 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I wouldn't do what Jake did, and that's reject her, especially if I was representing on someone's behalf to her (Flame Princess). I would also faint if I saw her in real life because her power of fire is so amazing <33 of course if she doesn't use it on you, lol

yay 600th post

Happy Halloween!
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:01 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I really wasn't crazy about The Suitor. I don't know why, it just wasn't very enjoyable to me. Probably because Finn and Jake weren't running around doing crazy stuff.

If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do?

I would be really excited yet apprehensive if I met Marcelline in real life because you never know what she is going to do and if she is going to mess with you. But that is what I like about her :P
Old May 22nd, 2013, 10:51 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I would totally freak out if I ever saw Marceline in real life. She's the vampire queen, and she's a daughter of a soul-sucking demon. As much as I love Marcy, I'm still scared of her.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:44 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

I said Jake's my favorite character in the sign-up form, but honestly I think it's both Jake and Lumpy Space Princess. So I'll answer for both.

If I meet Jake , I'd freak out pretty much but also be pretty happy. Though then him and I would go grab Finn and go on an adventure with them. I'd also test out his Stretchy Powers a bit haha. And maybe also visit Lady with him and see his Raincorn/Dog children.

LSP: Same reaction as Jake, but I'd also be happy. I have no idea what we'd do, she seems like a really brat to be around if you mess with her though. So maybe try to not get in her face. Maybe hang with her and Turtle Princess or if possible see if I could go to Lumpy Space, though I'm sure I'd get kicked out for being a smooth person though. However she could turn me into a Lumpy Space Person for a while. If so, then I think I'd go to promcoming at least once lol. Hopefully I wouldn't remain a Lumpy Space Person forever cause I wouldn't like being all bratty and moody.

Old May 25th, 2013, 03:28 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Quote:
However she could turn me into a Lumpy Space Person for a while.
You'd better hurry, though. Remember that you only have till sunset, then go to Makeout Point and ask those smooth wannabes for the antidote. Assuming you meet LSP, of course.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old May 26th, 2013, 04:33 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
You'd better hurry, though. Remember that you only have till sunset, then go to Makeout Point and ask those smooth wannabes for the antidote. Assuming you meet LSP, of course.
Oh right, I probably really wouldn't have much time to do a lot in Lumpy Space then. So if meet LSP, then IDK what I'd do, probably not much. Haha.

There's a AT marathon all this weekend on Cartoon Network (or at least here in the US.) , anyone watching? Since I have my DVR set up to record all Adventure Time episodes, I have watched some of it that aired yesterday. Hopefully I can catch some of it today on TV too.

Old May 26th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Quote:
There's a AT marathon all this weekend on Cartoon Network (or at least here in the US.) , anyone watching? Since I have my DVR set up to record all Adventure Time episodes, I have watched some of it that aired yesterday. Hopefully I can catch some of it today on TV too.
I was gonna bring it up yesterday but didn't think about it But yes, I watched at least 5 out of the 8 hours yesterday, and plan to watch most of it again today. Most of the episodes they aired though were ones I've already seen (despite the fact that I've only "watched" AT for about a month now), and I haven't seen all of them.

Happy Halloween!
Old May 27th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Rai
Misao <3

I caught the end of the marathon. I didn't know it was on- I wish I had because I would have been watching it all day in bed (I wasn't feel well this weekend). But yeah, I saw a couple episodes and I saw the snail in Jake The Dad!

Does anyone else find his puppies adorable?

Spoiler:
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:44 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
I caught the end of the marathon. I didn't know it was on- I wish I had because I would have been watching it all day in bed (I wasn't feel well this weekend). But yeah, I saw a couple episodes and I saw the snail in Jake The Dad!

Does anyone else find his puppies adorable?

Spoiler:
I tried to watch as much as I could of the marathon as I could and ended up seeing most of Sunday's episodes.
And yes, Jake's puppies are really cute. :3

And this is a bit late, but yesterday, The Party's Over, Isla de Señoritaaired. Feel free to discuss about it if you like. :)

Old May 28th, 2013, 05:38 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Jake and Lady's puppies are adorable indeed, and I really like the fact how each of them somehow inherits a trait of both Jake and Lady.

As for The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita..
Spoiler:
I was kinda surprised at the Ice King last night. He essentially was nothing like his usual self at all! Bubblegum claimed she didn't want him, and he'd leave if she said so (and she did). He then set sail to "find new life", leaving Gunter behind at the Ice Kingdom. Then the Ice King got caught up in a bad thunderstorm, and was knocked out unconscious. He then got onto an island, who was actually a person. The person was a girl, and she was singing about how her boyfriend always puts her behind and rarely visits her. Her boyfriend was none other than Party God! Ice king shared his similar feelings (calling PB his girlfriend) to the talking island, and she (the island) felt it was time to break up with Party God, although she didn't have the confidence to do so... I forget the rest lol

Happy Halloween!
Old May 29th, 2013, 02:35 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Some thoughts on The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita.

Spoiler:
Sort of thought the title was "The Ice King Gives Up" but that was probably a beta title. Like how one upcoming episode was originally gonna be "LSP Gets Robbed" is now called "Candy Streets".

But anyway, Ice King was surprisingly nice in this episode. I think that's what made me like this one alot, we see a kinder side of IK. He helped Island Lady get over Party God and gave her the courage to break up with him. Ice King's becoming more and more of a likable character. He even fought and won against a god! Though Party God's probably not as powerful or high up as some gods, like Lincoln , but still. It's funny how he referred PB as his girlfriend and "broke up" with her even though they never really dated lol. I wonder if this mean Ice King is done with trying to have Bubblegum and done kidnapping her. That be odd if true. I hope there's still episodes focused on him kidnapping princesses. We haven't had any of those in a while. Also Princess Bubblegum really needs to get out of the castle and do more thing than science experiments.

New topic:

Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot?

Me that's hard to answer really, but I guess Magic Man cause of how he purposely acts like a jerk for his own pleasure and causes misery to others for fun.

Old May 30th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Tsutarja
Happy Halloween!

Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot? Yes, I do. That'd be The Lich. Although some could disagree, I say The Lich because of how he ruins the "good" around Ooo and how he has the power to possess anything. I also don't understand how he could emerge from the effects of a bomb exploding from a millennium prior, and he's just plain mischievous and unstoppable, as proven when he was able to possess the snail to unfree himself behind Finn and Bubblegum's backs.

Happy Halloween!
Old May 31st, 2013, 09:04 PM
Rai
Misao <3

Treetrunks. I just don't like her for some reason. Her voice is annoying and I find her kind of creepy when she is trying to be sexy (Treetrunks Episode) or making out with the pig. I also feel like she doesn't add much to the show.

The same thing for Lemongrab. I don't like him at all; he is annoying and doesn't do anything for the show IMO. I wish they would stop making him appear in episodes because I can't stand him ._.
Old June 1st, 2013, 10:51 PM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rai View Post

Treetrunks. I just don't like her for some reason. Her voice is annoying and I find her kind of creepy when she is trying to be sexy (Treetrunks Episode) or making out with the pig. I also feel like she doesn't add much to the show.

The same thing for Lemongrab. I don't like him at all; he is annoying and doesn't do anything for the show IMO. I wish they would stop making him appear in episodes because I can't stand him ._.
Yeah I used to really like Tree Trunks and personally don't find her voice that annoying. But it is kind of creepy when she makes out with Pig. But I don't know, I find her Southern personality kind of fun.

Ok new topic.

Do you have a least episode or one you don't like a lot?

Similar but yeah go discuss!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here