Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page + Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 24th, 2013 (10:26 PM).
Not wearin glasses.I wanna look awesome.
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote originally posted by ZachLMedia:
I watched the episode and lemme tell ya..

Spoiler:
Essentially, this episode did a lot of confirmation on stuff. Those include the fact that Tree Trunks and Mr. Pig are still together, IK still lives in the tree fort, Finn's hair is seen again, Finn isn't over his breakup, and finally, it's about time we had an episode without Princess Bubblegum at all!

To be honest, I thought Finn seemed to get along better with Slime Princess than he did Flame Princess.. although SP was "being forced" to go with Finn, Finn didn't feel all that comfortable at all having to be in love with her, yet they seemed to have better and less awkward interactions with one another.

And quite the adult humor was seen in this episode too, if you ask me.
I have to agree with you the most part.

Spoiler:
Hilarious episode!Especially the spooning scene. That's was by far the best part. XD

And this part made me laugh pretty hard to.

Finn really doesn't seem comfortable with Slime Princess.
But besides the adult humor, this episode really shows that Finn isn't yet over Flame Princess. The song he sings really got to me. Almost had me crying. It also shows Ice King still lives with them and that Tree Trunks and Mr. Pig are still together as Zach mention. But also indicates that Finn is done with relationships at this moment and wants to go back to adventuring and saving princesses instead of dating them. I guess fans who were tired of all the romance are happy about this. I have to admit the drama was getting a bit too dramatic.

Quote originally posted by Jigglymilk:
Username: Jigglymilk, but call me Hunter!
Favorite Character: so many... Ugh! But my all time favorite is LSP, definetely. I also love a certain yellow character...
Favorite Episode of Adventure Time? I can't remember the name, but the one with the zombies where LSP gets luscious lips is AMAZING. I also love any episode with Lemongrab :3
What time is it?:

ADVENTURE TIME!! (Come on grab your friends, we'll go to very distant lands, with Jake the Dog and Finn the Human the fun never ends, Advneture Time!)
Welcome to the club Jigglymilk!! (I really should add more people to the OP haha.) I'll add LSP as your favorite on the list by the way since you can only have one.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

tumblr| instagram| twitter
Old September 26th, 2013 (03:23 AM).
The Chosen One

Nature: Calm
Username: Isamu akai
Favorite Character: Jake the dog
What time is it?: its adventure time!!!!!
Old September 26th, 2013 (06:10 AM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Isamu Akai:
Username: Isamu akai
Favorite Character: Jake the dog
What time is it?: its adventure time!!!!!
Welcome to the club Isamu!! ^__^

I think we really need a new topic so here's one.

What is your favorite song from the show so far?

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old September 26th, 2013 (07:18 AM).
CS

Nature: Jolly

It just demonstrates the quality of friendship, and I really like the background elements to the song as well.
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old September 30th, 2013 (09:21 PM).
The Chosen One

wow thanks for the warm welcome!

well my favorite song of adventure time all gummped up inside and all warmed up inside
Old September 30th, 2013 (09:43 PM).
Gold Tier

I should post here more often. But to answer the topic.

My favorite song is either "Nuts/I Remember You" (particularly I Remember You" though) or "Good Little Girl". I Remember You made me really cry when I first heard it cause it's just so sad. I feel bad for both Simon/Ice King and Marceline. They seemed to have a really good friendship in the past. And Good Little Girl is just one of those catchy songs that tends to get in my head a lot. If I had to pick one though, it would be I Remember You.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old October 1st, 2013 (04:47 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by AWsquared:
I should post here more often.
As should everyone else in the club

Anyways, "Dungeon Train" aired last night.. do y'all have thoughts?

Spoiler:
Honestly, this was as best as an adventurous episode of Adventure Time could get. It doesn't involve romance at all (except for Finn still not being over his breakup), but it's purely adventurous. Finn and Jake find a train in the middle of the woods that all it does is go in a circle and inside each cart is monsters that Finn battled. After he defeated one car after another, he got addicted to the fact where he found a "future orb" and saw he would still be on the train for several years after that.

I liked this episode for sure though, and I really hope more episodes like this are produced in the future.
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old October 3rd, 2013 (05:50 PM).
Misao <3

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Rai
I should post here more often. But to answer the topic.

My favorite song is either "Nuts/I Remember You" (particularly I Remember You" though) or "Good Little Girl". I Remember You made me really cry when I first heard it cause it's just so sad. I feel bad for both Simon/Ice King and Marceline. They seemed to have a really good friendship in the past. And Good Little Girl is just one of those catchy songs that tends to get in my head a lot. If I had to pick one though, it would be I Remember You.
I agree completely about "Remember You." I want to cry every time I hear it. The song is so sad and yet so pretty. It also makes me pity and have empathy for Ice King.

On a side note, I really liked the episode where they showed Finn's past life. It makes me want to learn more about how the Candy Kingdom and the other kingdoms were made.
Old October 3rd, 2013 (09:16 PM).

Nature: Sassy
Username: Rezilia
Favorite Character: Simon Petrikov
What time is it? : Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? Cuz I'm an adventurer too and the character development is AMAAAAZING!
What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? Fiona and Cake
Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there? Yush. I'd try to make Ice King a saner, younger version of himself and get him to be with Flame Princess cuz HAX.
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? Dancing. Lots and lots of dancing.
If you could write your own episode what would it be about? See the question prior to above.
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him? I haven't. LOL
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? Nope, all are good.
If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I'd just say, "You mean more to the world than you know. Thank you for being the good one."
Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot? Hmmm... Bubblegum. #hatersgonnahate
Do you have a least favorite episode or one you don't like a lot? No.
Discuss the next episode, "One Last Job". Do you think it's gonna be a scary episode to watch?Do you think we will see a darker side of Jake? I watched it. It was prime real estate.
If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why? Wizard City cuz I'm a witch, duh!
What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end? Um... I haven't watched much of it but I've seen how much all characters are leveling up, which is cool. I think Finn will become a god of something. It seems like a "Trials" theme is going on.
Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"? Marceline x Bubblegum. Finn x Cotton Girl. Jake Jr. x Cosmic Owl (you know it's true, y'all). OTP - Young Ice King x Flame Princess
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? He isn't. After all, he WAS born somehow. I think it's alot like the whole demi-god business - the gods, or in this case the humans, send "one of their own" down to be a hero. In fact, Finn's story is ALOT like Disney's version of Hercules.

:D :D :D

Is there any way for us to, y'know, make fan stories or sumtin? And have it as an official fan club thing?

Old October 4th, 2013 (02:07 AM).
The Chosen One

wow you are really a fun of adventure time...... thats nice
Old October 4th, 2013 (02:20 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by Rai:
It makes me want to learn more about how the Candy Kingdom and the other kingdoms were made.
That actually got discussed in the very recent episode, "The Vault" on the Candy Kingdom's beginnings, at least how it looked centuries prior to the current time in which the series takes place, and it also showed the creation of the Gumball Guardians as well.
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old October 6th, 2013 (12:04 PM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by Rezilia:
Username: Rezilia
Favorite Character: Simon Petrikov
What time is it? : Adventure Time!

Why do you like Adventure Time? Cuz I'm an adventurer too and the character development is AMAAAAZING!
What's your favorite episode of Adventure Time? Fiona and Cake
Would you like to live in the Land of Ooo or Aaa?If so, what would you do there? Yush. I'd try to make Ice King a saner, younger version of himself and get him to be with Flame Princess cuz HAX.
What If the Real Characters (Finn, Jake, etc.) And Reversed Characters (Fionna, Cake, etc.) Meet? What Do You Think Would Happen? Dancing. Lots and lots of dancing.
If you could write your own episode what would it be about? See the question prior to above.
Have you ever spotted the Snail in any episode? (beside his major appearances in the episodes where he's being possessed by The Lich. ) If so how often have you spotted him? I haven't. LOL
Do you have a favorite season of Adventure Time so far? Nope, all are good.
If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I'd just say, "You mean more to the world than you know. Thank you for being the good one."
Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot? Hmmm... Bubblegum. #hatersgonnahate
Do you have a least favorite episode or one you don't like a lot? No.
Discuss the next episode, "One Last Job". Do you think it's gonna be a scary episode to watch?Do you think we will see a darker side of Jake? I watched it. It was prime real estate.
If you could live in anywhere in Ooo, where would it be and why? Wizard City cuz I'm a witch, duh!
What do you think of the idea of a season 5.2? What kind of episodes do you expect there to be? Any predictions on how season 5 will end? Um... I haven't watched much of it but I've seen how much all characters are leveling up, which is cool. I think Finn will become a god of something. It seems like a "Trials" theme is going on.
Do you have any ships (Or pairings) that you support either canon or non canon? Which one's your favorite or "OTP (one true pairing)"? Marceline x Bubblegum. Finn x Cotton Girl. Jake Jr. x Cosmic Owl (you know it's true, y'all). OTP - Young Ice King x Flame Princess
What's your theory on why Finn's the only human in Ooo? He isn't. After all, he WAS born somehow. I think it's alot like the whole demi-god business - the gods, or in this case the humans, send "one of their own" down to be a hero. In fact, Finn's story is ALOT like Disney's version of Hercules.

:D :D :D

Is there any way for us to, y'know, make fan stories or sumtin? And have it as an official fan club thing?
Oh wow you really answered a lot of the questions. XD Welcome!

Quote:
Um... I haven't watched much of it but I've seen how much all characters are leveling up, which is cool. I think Finn will become a god of something. It seems like a "Trials" theme is going on.
I won't say he will became a god, but I definitely agree on the leveling up part in a way. This season is really showing Finn maturing and dealing with things in life that normal teenagers go through such as break ups (if you've seen the last 7 episodes or so you'll know what I mean. ) and having responsibilities. Finn has really been developing a lot as a character in the second half of the season.

Quote:
Not really but you're more than welcome to post your stories here and we can talk about them.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old October 17th, 2013 (12:28 AM). Edited October 17th, 2013 by awolfsquared.
Gold Tier

BUMP.

Anyway we need activity so here'a a preview of the think episode.

Banana Man from "The New Frontier" is making a return and helping Finn and Jake fix a truck. Random fact that I didn't know: banana man is voiced by Weird Al Yankovic , which honestly surprised me and also makes me like Banana Man more. Hahaha. Thoughts about it so far?

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old October 17th, 2013 (12:52 AM).
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ "Rawr!"

Username: Yellow Yoshi
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
Answer the current or previous topics. I'm not sure but there are hybrids and mutations ect (see spoiler).But it would be pretty cool to find out.
Spoiler:

Known humans
Finn
Fionna (fictional)
Deceased humans
Abraham Lincoln
Betty
Commander and Private (Animated Movie)
Humans from the Farmworld timeline
Finn Mertens
Finn's Mom
Finn's Dad
Finn's Baby Brother
Choose Bruce
Destiny Gang
Big Destiny
Trami
Tromo
Unnamed Destiny Gang Members
Known former humans
Simon Petrikov (now a wizard)
Moe (now a cyborg)
Randall N. Byron (now computer software; Comic only)
Business Men (now mutants)
Hybrid humans
Jay & Bonnie (Human/Pillow hybrid)
Stormo (by DNA)
Adventure Tim (Human/Dog hybrid; Comic only)

What time is it?:Adventure Time
Old October 17th, 2013 (09:07 AM).
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by YellowYoshi:
Username: Yellow Yoshi
Favorite Character: Jake the Dog
Answer the current or previous topics. I'm not sure but there are hybrids and mutations ect (see spoiler).But it would be pretty cool to find out.
Spoiler:

Known humans
Finn
Fionna (fictional)
Deceased humans
Abraham Lincoln
Betty
Commander and Private (Animated Movie)
Humans from the Farmworld timeline
Finn Mertens
Finn's Mom
Finn's Dad
Finn's Baby Brother
Choose Bruce
Destiny Gang
Big Destiny
Trami
Tromo
Unnamed Destiny Gang Members
Known former humans
Simon Petrikov (now a wizard)
Moe (now a cyborg)
Randall N. Byron (now computer software; Comic only)
Business Men (now mutants)
Hybrid humans
Jay & Bonnie (Human/Pillow hybrid)
Stormo (by DNA)
Adventure Tim (Human/Dog hybrid; Comic only)

What time is it?:Adventure Time
Welcome Yoshi!! You're also seem new to the forums so welcome to PC as well!!

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old October 17th, 2013 (11:26 AM).
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻ "Rawr!"

Welcome Yoshi!! You're also seem new to the forums so welcome to PC as well!!
Thanks for the for the welcome!
Old October 17th, 2013 (11:41 AM).
CS

Hi there YellowYoshi welcome to the club! (:

Anyways, for the next episode.. it's gonna be awesome to see Banana Man back, especially since he's voiced by Weird Al Yankovic indeed. And also interesting to see my prediction from a while back seeing that more minor characters would be making return appearances.
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old October 29th, 2013 (05:16 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
All of my favorite songs are pretty much from Marceline lmao. I think, so far, my fave is Remember You. When I was watching the ep, all that was running around in my head was Feels. So many feels. I think Marcy's songs are epic, mainly because she has a pretty tortured past. Second would probably be I'm Just Your Problem.

Spoiler:

“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”

Old October 31st, 2013 (05:14 AM).
clewis

Nature: Relaxed
Username: clewis
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

CLEWIS add me on 3ds : 1848-2628-2863
Old November 4th, 2013 (08:40 PM).
Platinum Tier

I just watched the latest episode...
Spoiler:
I wonder why that demon thinks Jake is his dad. Maybe he can't tell the difference or has no sense of time. And I wonder if Finn will know where to go to find Jake, and what sort of new sword he'll get.
Old November 4th, 2013 (11:47 PM). Edited November 5th, 2013 by awolfsquared.
Gold Tier

Quote originally posted by clewis:
Username: clewis
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee
What time is it?: Adventure Time!
Welcome to the club!!!

Ah guys I'm so behind on the episodes right now especially since we have no TV the last week or so. D: I'll catch up and discuss this week's episode sometime tomorrow though!

New topic???

What character would you like to see return more often and why?

Edit: ZachLMedia is now Co-Owner cause of how much he's dedicated to this club and the section he mods. :) He'll help me keep this place active.

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old November 5th, 2013 (06:46 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by Zet:
I just watched the latest episode...
Spoiler:
I wonder why that demon thinks Jake is his dad. Maybe he can't tell the difference or has no sense of time. And I wonder if Finn will know where to go to find Jake, and what sort of new sword he'll get.
Yeah, that got me perplexed as well. But there's one think to say about this episode:

Spoiler:
CLIFFHANGER.

Onto the current topic now:

The show could use more LSP. She's just hilarious all around and I like how Pendleton Ward voices her. She hasn't been seen much in recent episodes, but I wish that could change so that we could have more lumping comedy to the series.
t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab
april 2o15
Old November 5th, 2013 (10:38 PM). Edited November 5th, 2013 by awolfsquared.
Gold Tier

About that new episode.

Spoiler:
Wow what a cliffhanger. The demon took Jake and now Finn must get him back. I wonder how Finn will be getting Jake back and if he even will be getting a new sword. Poor Finn had to destroy his dad's sword. The next episode doesn't air till 2 weeks from now. :( That's gonna be long to wait with such a cliffhanger like that. Hopefully it's worth it though.

Now on to the topic:

I agree with Zach, there needs to be more of LSP. She's my favorite character after Jake cause of how hilarious she is and I love her teenage brattyness. I'd also like to see Susan Strong more. I want to know more about her origins and what species she is. Is she human like Finn or a fish person (or "hyoomans") or a mutant?

paired to hikamaru
Gold Supporter

Old November 7th, 2013 (10:49 PM).
trying to be cool
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
I'd like to see Shoko more often 'cause I do want to know more about Finn's past. Besides Shoko, I'd love to see Marceline's mother, but she hasn't really made a real appearance on the show so I don't think that counts as returning more often.
“You see, love liberates. It doesn’t bind. Love says I love you, I love you if you’re in China, I love you if you’re across town, I love you if you’re in Harlem. I love you. I would like to be near you, I’d like to have your arms around me, I’d like to hear your voice in my ear. But that’s not possible now. So, I love you. Go.”

Old November 10th, 2013 (09:27 AM).
CS

Quote originally posted by Laugh:
I'd like to see Shoko more often 'cause I do want to know more about Finn's past. Besides Shoko, I'd love to see Marceline's mother, but she hasn't really made a real appearance on the show so I don't think that counts as returning more often.
Shoko is a really good character indeed, and supposedly, she's an earlier incarnation of Finn.

Anyways, to go along with the current topic, how about I flip the script?

Which character do you wish would not return and why?

t
o
o
n

n
e
t
w
o
r
k

staff collab