< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Master Ball?

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old April 14th, 2013 (8:59 PM).
The King Man Dude Guy
So. Here I am, currently playing through White for the first time. I've caught Cobalion and Virizion with Ultra Balls. I'm going to go visit Victory Road again soon enough to get the third guy, whatever his name was. I caught Zekrom with a Quick Ball. And I have yet to use my Master Ball. Is this a unique experience, or does this happen often? And another thing, what should I do with it? Here, in my bag, is the one ball that could catch any Pokemon at all. Without failure. And I have yet to find a need for it, as I caught all the Legendary Pokemon I've come across with normal balls. Any rare Pokemon I find, I usually snag at the very beginning with a Quick/Ultra Ball. So, my question for you all is this: has this happened to anyone else? And if so, what did you eventually use your Master Ball on, if at all?
I'm so confused..
Old April 14th, 2013 (9:26 PM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier
Nature: Calm
It's pretty normal
Especially in B/W as Reshiram's/Zekrom's catch rates are really high (well... you are forced to catch them in order to continue with the story so it's because of that).
For me, Master Ball is just a symbol and I use it to capture the mascot of game, otherwise, Master Ball can be used on shinies or roamers =)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. |

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 14th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
☆ a sky full of stars
Crystal TierEO
Hey so I just removed the prefix on the master ball thread, which means it can apply to Black and White and Black 2 and White 2, which means that your latter question is covered by this thread here.

And Ash493 seems to have covered your other questions. n_n Use either of the Quick Questions threads for that next time okayyy?
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links