The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:51 AM
pokemart789
Unhatched Egg

Hello everyone.

Nobody likes doing these things, but here we go.

This account is going to be used by Myself and my wonderful girlfriend. We're just getting back into Pokemon with B/W2.

We'll be looking to do lots of trades, but we need a ditto first. I'm going to post something in another section.
Old April 15th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Nature: Timid
Awww, that's adorable~! Welcome to PC. :D Glad you two decided to become members here!

If you guys are wanting to discuss B/W2, you'd be best off checking out the Fifth Generation Gaming board! Since the merge of our Black & White and Black 2 & White 2 sections happened quite recently, it's been pretty active. n~n You can use the Quick Questions thread at the top to ask for help in the games, if you're in need of that, too. The regulars will be jumping to help out really quickly! How long has it been since you guys played Pokemon, by the way? As in, how many generations did you miss? Might be worthwhile to try the previous games too; they were all wonderful.

And if trades are of interest, then here is our Trade Corner for you to post in sometime. I've been breeding a lot in my Black 2 though my full team still isn't made yet. Gotta get those perfect natures and IVs, then move onto EVing! There's so much to do in B/W2 that it's just the best main series Pokemon game ever (or so I think). Have you guys tried the Pokemon World Tournament yet? It's so fun... though I've yet to beat the first stage with the Unova-only gym leaders.

Anyways, have a great time, you guys! You can message me if you ened any help!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Old April 15th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemart789 View Post
Hello everyone.

Nobody likes doing these things, but here we go.

This account is going to be used by Myself and my wonderful girlfriend. We're just getting back into Pokemon with B/W2.

We'll be looking to do lots of trades, but we need a ditto first. I'm going to post something in another section.
I understand nobody likes to introduce themselves, but really...at the end it'll be worth it and you'll feel so much better about yourself. :D You'll meet many friends afterwards, like me and Cirny!

Welcome aboard you two! This is the first time I've seen a joint account join the forums. :) I see you're interested in trading via BW2, right? The Trade Corner is the best way to get a ditto. Many members there can get you a Ditto. In fact, the majority of the members there can trade you a Pokemon, any Pokemon you like. :)

Well, hopefully you get settled here, and feel free to stop by my profile and leave a message! And you can always ask Cirny or Cid any questions since they're staff. See ya around! :)
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Old April 17th, 2013, 12:26 AM
pokemart789
Unhatched Egg

Thank you so much for the warm welcome

I've owned every gen except 5. Just got into platinum a couple of months ago.

Jamie has owned a game from every gen I believe, and picked up heart gold at the same time I started on platinum.

We were instantly hooked. This prompted us to go out and grab black and white 2 a couple of weeks ago. We're both still going through story mode (at driftveil now) but we're hooked on trading. Its something I never did, but Jamie used to be a big trader on white, so she's taught me what's good and trading etiquette

Thanks again, we look forward to becoming a part of the pokécommunity

Martin and Jamie
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links