The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 15th, 2013 (07:52 PM).
RBio77
Unhatched Egg

I'm new here. It's very nice to meet you. I hope to enjoy my time here.
PS: I'm not really this formal. Just wanted to have a good impression.
Old April 16th, 2013 (07:17 AM).
Axeliira
we all got the spark

Nature: Brave
Oh no worries, man! Any impression of new members is a good impression (unless otherwise noted lol), but you're doing just fine. :D Welcome aboard to the forums! It's a pleasure to meet you. :)

You will indeed have a great time here, we talk about Pokemon, video games, technology, Pokemon, life in general, Pokemon, and arts & roleplay. (did I mention Pokemon? Because we talk lots about that!). Visit any of the forums below this section and discuss any of the generations of your choice. Whether you want to speculate the new XY games, or relive the memories by visiting the older generation forums. You can also discuss anime, the TCG, or show off your creativity at the art boards. :)

Hopefully you get settled here, and I hope you have a fantabulous time here. :D See ya around, and feel free to VM me if you wanna be friends~

Ever think that you could lose your mind, could it be the big d r e a m you'll find.
No more waiting cause it's almost time, everything is gonna be a l r i g h t.
moderator of fan clubs & groups ~ paired to buoysel & kanzler
Old April 16th, 2013 (01:04 PM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Hey dude!

And welcome Meganium90 pretty said everything ya need to know about the place, so yeah, hope you have an amazing time here! As you can probably tell there's a lot of stuff to keep everyone happy, not to mention the people around here are dead nice, so don't be worried about just saying hey to people

See ya around the boards some time

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old April 16th, 2013 (03:17 PM).
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Hey there Rbio77!

There are many places to explore here in PC! But I'm pretty sure you need to get yourself use to the rules so be sure to read them ok?

The Forum Games forum is a very fun place so be sure to check it out. There are also discussion of games and the upcoming Pokemon X and Y has it's own forum. So be sure to check it out. Clubs are also fun to join in too, so be sure to join one. And if you want to make your own game or modify to make your own. You can go to either the Emulation forum for Rom hacking or Game Development Forum for Game Development.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask any of our staff members via VM/PM.

Anyways, Welcome and have a nice stay here on PC!

Sponsored Links