Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Reload this Page Hey guys

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old April 16th, 2013 (06:29 AM).
Rickfields
Togepi

Hey guys, nice forum you've created here. I've been a fan of pokemon since 98, red version will always be perfect to me. I really do look forward to trading and talking about pokemon with you. I always work late, so I'll be able to keep you late night guys entertained.
Old April 16th, 2013 (07:32 AM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave
Very certain you'll find traders late night, and there's always members on when you're on. No need to worry about that. :D

Anyways, welcome aboard, fellow trader! The Trade Corner will be something you'd find very interesting. We have lots of shops that offer great Pokemon, as well as resources to check and see if your Pokemon is legit. You have the option to create your own shop, and you can check the Quick Trading Thread in that section to see if you can fulfill someone's wish for a certain Pokemon! The Trade Corner is the friendliest trading section ever!

Then whenever you're not trading, you can always jump in and discuss the memories you've had with Red version (which was also my first game too!) at the Metal/Color generation section. And there are other Generation sections, and X&Y Speculation in case you're interested in that as well. :)

Well, hope PC entertains ya during the night, and I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links