The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Old April 16th, 2013, 11:14 PM
unowen
The Wanderer

Advertise here
Hi there all, I am unowen, I'm new here (obviously, lol).

I have been an avid fan of Pokemon ever since I was a child. I have played many games over all, especially the ones on GBA and some on NDS.
I even played or beat the games several times.

I like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series for its gameplay and plot. Too bad I don't have 3DS (...yet, hopefully I can get one) to play the newest series. It's all my bro's fault for buying NDS first (there is a good emu already for NDS, we all know). Hope I can swap that NDS and buy 3DS someday.

Well then, if you have any question about me, just feel free to ask. And I'm looking forward to you all, please guide me
And hopes I can cope with the conditions here quickly, and be able to be an active member

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series should've been made into a whole anime series.
Old April 16th, 2013, 11:44 PM
Shadowraze
Love and Peace

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadowraze
Hello there unowen!

Cool I like Mystery Dungeon as well if you want to discuss things about them go to the Spinoff Games forum. There are also forums to discuss Pokemon Games so be sure to go there and discuss things. You can also join some Pokemon Clubs if you want. I have also noticed that you have played Flora Sky maybe you want to play more hacks here on PC. If so just go to the emulation forum and browse through it's sub-forums. And if you want to talk don't be shy to VM me.

If you have any questions regarding the forum you can ask our dear staff members via VM/PM.
Old April 17th, 2013, 02:51 AM
unowen
The Wanderer

^Cool, thanks for your welcome and advices!
And that's exactly the reasons I registered here. After looking for some hack games, I discovered this pretty cool community :D
I didn't know there are some clubs here... I'm gonna check it~
EDIT : anyone knows a good pokemon hack where the starters are those from gen V?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series should've been made into a whole anime series.

Last edited by unowen; April 17th, 2013 at 03:18 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here