The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Art & Design

Notices

Art & Design For digital, traditional, design, photography and mixed media art, Pokémon-related or not. Showcase or discuss anything related to the visual arts here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:53 PM
LaVida

Wow, thank you, it looks so nice! (:

Looking forward to the signature!
Old April 25th, 2013, 12:43 AM
F1refly
Master of Infinite Darkness

Nature: Quirky
Ooh ooh.

Something that suits my Username. It could be Pokemon or Anime or whatever, but don't want something like that guy from Hellsing or whatever, none of those dark people
Old May 3rd, 2013, 08:19 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
Hey there Sylphy! I decided to drop by. Im currently starting to get fed up with my signature (which I made with my glorious paint skills...im a litte ashamed) and I stumbled upon your work and thought: "Hmm. This girl sure knows how to make sigs..." So yeah. I would apreciate if you could make something. I dont have much of ideas of what should be in it so Ill give you the liberty to decide.
Just make it so that it suits me. You know. :D

Old May 6th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Whitney's Shaymin
Creator Of Pokemon Grace

Nature: Timid
I would like to request a avatar and a signiture. The sig should have meloetta and 1 shaymin of each form and say "Pokemon Sienna". The avatar should have the same pic as sig but no text. Thanks in advance.

"The Incredibly Pretty Girl"

Gym Leader Whitney
link | link | link

FC: 4699-7156-4669 IGN: Gavin
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Amore
Now stand up and begin

Hi there! If you have the time, please would you be able to design a signature for me paying tribute to the career of [opinion]the greatest football manager to ever live[/opinion] Sir Alex Ferguson?

No special requisites except it should probably have a picture of him in it :)
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:19 AM
H0tB3ans
What is Sylveon?~

Nature: Jolly
Hello there! =) Could I maybe have a signature with like, little cartoon, cute beans with eyes and stuff? =3 I'd like it all cartoony with my name in blocky/bubbly/happy writing. Oh yeah, and the background can be like a happy little world with rainbows and unicorns and stuff. Also, if possible, could I have a matching Avatar?

What is this Pokémon's type?
Only she knows, and it'll stay that way for a long time.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:37 AM
LadyNyx
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Bold
Hmmm, lets see...

I would like a signature with Darkrai & shiny Cresselia on a dark background with the words "Nightmares are Dream's shadows". Maybe with Nightmares in red, Dreams in bright blue, and the other two words in silver? Tell me if you need more details or a picture. Thank you.

~Nyx
Old May 23rd, 2013, 01:39 AM
warlockopain

Hi i'm Warlock.....
I want to request u to make for me a sig.....It can b like lapras siggy style on ur 1st post....
but in that keep the theme black and put the image of ash and pikachu wid a regice or articuno ......
And if u can make an animated siggy den make dat or if not then make normal one
And write in dat "WE NEVER GIVE UP !! -WarlockOPain"
Thanks a lot !!!
Old May 23rd, 2013, 11:05 AM
Fairy
believe in magic

Okay everyone, I know technically this doesn't fall under our revival rule, but I want I feel it necessary to close this thread under the following circumstances :

Sylphy has not completed a single request on this page since April 23 and has not been online since April 27. Because of this, I'm closing this shop. :( Why don't you guys try asking one of the other shops in A&D to fulfill your request?

Sylphy, if you do return to PC and this shop, PM me and I will gladly reopen it. I'm only closing it because there has been a large of influx requests in this thread and I don't think it's fair to the members if you have no intention of returning / completing them -- especially when there are other people who will gladly take their request. However, on the chance that you do return, you may begin making signatures again. Just contact me! :)

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links