Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 15th, 2013 (06:32 PM).
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Serious
Username: Twihiki_Amias
Partner Rodent (choose one): PIKACHU <3333333
Answer the Topic: What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?

Hmm, Electric/Psychic imo. nuff said.

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old May 15th, 2013 (09:44 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?
Saw this mentioned on another forum, but I'd love to see an electric/dark or electric/psychic.

Aside from an UFO, that is.
Old May 16th, 2013 (05:58 AM).
Starry Windy
Back to work!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?
I think Electric-Grass type would do it.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Pixie World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old May 16th, 2013 (06:59 AM).
Avishka
The Balloon Pokémon.
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
Quote originally posted by Astinus:
Saw this mentioned on another forum, but I'd love to see an electric/dark or electric/psychic.
electric/dark would be cool and i would love to see a electric/water rodent
#425 Drifloon
Supporter Collab January 2015
Sister | VM/PM

Old May 16th, 2013 (11:00 AM).
gavynray123

Nature: Serious
And aw, Pikachu is also really cute and fun to use. I boxed my electric type for him too at some point, and in Diamond he was my main Pokemon. But boy was it hard to use in Yellow... had to stock up on tons of potions and Quick Attack that Onix to death. D:

Why didn't you just catch a mankey and train him until he learns low kick? That's what I did.
Old May 16th, 2013 (01:48 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Added you, Twi! :3 Thanks for joining~!

You guys all have good ideas for a secondary typing and I'd really love to see them all implemented one day. Electric/dark and electric/psychic are ideas that I can see coming out wonderful! By the way, if any one of you guys wants to make a new topic, go on ahead yeah!

Quote originally posted by gavynray123:
Why didn't you just catch a mankey and train him until he learns low kick? That's what I did.
I was 9 years old. Didn't really think about what else I could have done since I barely even understood types at that point, haha.

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old May 19th, 2013 (04:31 PM).
Pokemon Trainer Ash's pikachu
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Naive
uh hello my name is Pokemon Trainer Ash's pikachu and i am ash's pikachu and my favorite pokemon is pikachu which that pokemon is me
Old May 20th, 2013 (09:04 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Quote originally posted by Pokemon Trainer Ash's pikachu:
uh hello my name is Pokemon Trainer Ash's pikachu and i am ash's pikachu and my favorite pokemon is pikachu which that pokemon is me
Hey there! Are you joining the club? ^~^ Pikachu is pretty adorable and he was my favorite Pokemon for a very long time!

club 1 club 2 LV
Old May 20th, 2013 (09:55 PM).
Synerjee
The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Nature: Quiet
Username: synerjee

Partner Rodent (choose one): Minun

Answer the Topic:What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?
I would really love Cirno's proposed Electric/Dark and Electric/Psychic! Perhaps Electric/Fire would be awesome too. :D

Perhaps a new topic? :3

Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!

pairs | twitter | showdown | lake valor | pc family
Old May 21st, 2013 (06:33 PM).
Unhatched Egg

yes i am joining the club i am a pikachu after all. i am ash's pikachu.
Old May 23rd, 2013 (08:20 PM).
Craftswitch
Ghost Pikachu

Nature: Quirky
Username: Craftswitch
Partner Rodent (choose one): Pikachu
Answer the Topic:
  • Have you ever used an electric rodent in your Pokemon game? Was it fun or challenging? Let us know~!
On my playthroughs i always try to get at least one Pikachu as there sooooo cute, the only other rodent i have ever been lucky enough to get is Raichu I find it easy with a pikachu as long as im up against the right opponent ^.^

• X & Y will likely bring us a new electric rodent, is there anything you guys are hoping for?!
I think id like to see a Ghost/mouse pokemon, after all my pokesona is a ghost pikachu

• Have you guys ever gotten a shiny electric rodent? Do you want one? If so, which one?

Iv never had a shiny anything tho on Pokemon MMO im gonna try to get someone to trade me a shiny pika ^.^

• Do you guys have any favorite fanart of electric rodents? Feel free to share/post them!

I sadly cant post links to sites yet but i was gonna be posting the pic on my sig anyway. i did it myself and plan on making more pikas ^.^

• If you could choose to start your game with an electric rodent, which one would you pick and why?

Well my dream came true with yellow ^.^

• What kind of second typing would you like to see for a future electric rodent? We have electric/flying, but are there any other combos you'd be interested in seeing?

well as i said before, id like Electric/Ghost, would shock you in more ways than one and be super cute while doing it XD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pika icon.jpg‎ (68.1 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Freindly artistic ghost Pika always looking for friends ^.^
Feel free to chat.

If you wanna check out my work its here:
http://craftswitch.deviantart.com/
Old May 23rd, 2013 (09:10 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Welcome all to the club~! :D I'm thrilled to have you all here! ♥

Would you like to see evolutions for Minun, Plusle, Pachirisu and Emolga? Discuss anything and everything on how you would like them to be!

Oh gosh, these guys are adorable and I feel like having evolutions for them would be pretty strange. Pikachu's the only one with evolved and pre-evolved forms, and for a good reason, methinks. Not sure what they can possibly do with the electric rodents' design that would make an evolution look good. :( But who knows.. maybe the design can be awesome if I could see a fan example.

club 1 club 2 LV
Old May 24th, 2013 (08:16 AM). Edited May 24th, 2013 by Avishka.
Avishka
The Balloon Pokémon.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Avishka
i would love to see a pachirisu and emolga evolutions <33
Pachirisu and emolga look kind of lonely with it's small size.
I've always wanted Plusle and Minun to get a third counterpart based on the concept of neutrality. It could be stronger than both Plusle and Minun.

Spoiler:

i would like to see pachirisu evolution like the above pic..but without the wings..
link
#425 Drifloon
Supporter Collab January 2015
Sister | VM/PM

Old May 24th, 2013 (04:24 PM).
Unhatched Egg

i would like to see pikachu's 4TH evolution stage
Old May 24th, 2013 (06:19 PM).
PichuRules4ever
The TF2 Pyro

Nature: Jolly

I always had wanted like a multiplication evolution for Plusle and a division evolution for Minun (I'm not sure why I think Plusle would evolve into multiplication an Minun evolve to division though. I just always thought of it like that). I also like Pachirisu and Emolga just the way they are. I dont really want them to evolve.
Old May 29th, 2013 (09:41 PM).
Hikamaru
and a day ♥
Community Supporter

Yeah I would like to see these rodents eventually become part of an evolution line, especially since I saw a fakemon sprite for a Pachirisu evolution somewhere and it actually looks pretty nice I have to say. Not sure what an ideal Emolga evolution would look like but maybe change its "wing" design a bit. And I do agree with that above poster I'd like to see possible Plusle and Minun evolutions be based on multiplication and division.
Old May 30th, 2013 (04:39 AM). Edited May 30th, 2013 by AvatarMew.

I have a confession to make... I am addicted/obsessed with Plusle... I only discovered Plusle last year.. since then I've been hooked on HER, she is jsu so adorable and beautiful, wish she was real, I have a Plusle toy but I really want a life sized one that I can cuddle with at night, I really want all of the cards and a keychain and a Plusle hat <3, went it comes to the games... I use Plusle inn ALL the tiers, Screw the tiers I have Plusle! I also have a Plsule solo run of all the games if anyone is interested in watching, Plusle has beaten Heart Gold, Emerald and Platinum!
Old May 31st, 2013 (08:04 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Quote originally posted by AvatarMew:
I have a confession to make... I am addicted/obsessed with Plusle... I only discovered Plusle last year.. since then I've been hooked on HER, she is jsu so adorable and beautiful, wish she was real, I have a Plusle toy but I really want a life sized one that I can cuddle with at night, I really want all of the cards and a keychain and a Plusle hat <3, went it comes to the games... I use Plusle inn ALL the tiers, Screw the tiers I have Plusle! I also have a Plsule solo run of all the games if anyone is interested in watching, Plusle has beaten Heart Gold, Emerald and Platinum!
How come you don't like Minun as much? They're both rather similar-looking and are both very adorable. :)

Quote originally posted by PichuRules4ever:

I always had wanted like a multiplication evolution for Plusle and a division evolution for Minun (I'm not sure why I think Plusle would evolve into multiplication an Minun evolve to division though. I just always thought of it like that). I also like Pachirisu and Emolga just the way they are. I dont really want them to evolve. :)
This is actually an awesome idea! I'd love to see a multiplication/division "version" of Plusle and Minun sometime.. heck, even forms would do, I suppose, since I doubt we'd get separate Pokemon or evolutions for them. Not sure why I never thought of this before!

club 1 club 2 LV
Old June 2nd, 2013 (09:43 PM). Edited June 2nd, 2013 by Nakala Pri.
Nakala Pri
Hello, Birdy!

Nature: Naughty
Username: Gym Leader Rozu.
Partner Rodent Pikachu.
Answer the Topic: Well, I want to meet other Pikachu lovers, find out how good they are and if they're the best for electric type.

I used to have a Pikachu, then I deleted my file and started fresh, unaware that my sister was not willing to give me one, ever again. I am on my third file on Pokemon Black, but still I am without a damn Pikachu... UGH!

I would like to see a Electric/Grass. Has that happened yet? Anyway, it would be furry, cute with plant clothes and little buck teeth! CUTE!
Old June 3rd, 2013 (06:43 AM).
Regeneration
meow
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Regeneration
When I first saw Emolga, I thought it was Pachirisu's evolutionary form. Plusle and Minun are just... useless. >_> Probably they could fuse into something useful. :p
Old June 4th, 2013 (01:22 AM).
Starry Windy
Back to work!
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I think Plusle and Minun could evolve into something a bit bigger and tougher but keep retaining the cuteness of Plusle and Minun themselves.

PC | SPC | PC Battle Server | Gold | Pixie World | My Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog
Old June 15th, 2013 (04:22 PM).
Mew
The New Species Pokémon - AKA Red the Mew

Nature: Brave
Username: Quickguy
Partner Rodent: Pikachu
Topic: I will even cheat to get a Pikachu! (Have you used a electric rodent in your game?)

Mew

Old June 15th, 2013 (04:48 PM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Wow, we certainly have a lot of Pikachu fans here. ^_^ Welcome UltraMew! Just wondering though, you wrote your username is Quickguy but your account name is UltraMew. Is there a reason for that?

And now for a slightly different topic than what we've had before...

If you were Ash, would you evolve Pikachu or keep it in its current stage? Why or why not?

club 1 club 2 LV
Old June 15th, 2013 (08:49 PM).
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

If you were Ash, would you evolve Pikachu or keep it in its current stage? Why or why not?
I'd be like Ash and keep Pikachu as he currently is. I prefer speed in battles, being able to quickly attack or dodge the opponent's moves. Besides, I find Pikachu much cuter, and like having a small buddy to sit on my shoulder or by me in a building.
Old June 15th, 2013 (09:11 PM).
Hikamaru
and a day ♥
Community Supporter

I would keep him as a Pikachu, it's cuter and speed is why he succeeds a lot of battles. Plus he is Ash's signature Pokemon, so evolving him would upset the fans. Seriously, I love Pikachu over Raichu.

Sponsored Links