The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime

Notices

Pokémon Anime Are you a regular watcher of the Pokémon Anime and its Movies or just an old fan? Come here, and take part in all the various ongoing discussions about the Pokémon Anime.

Old May 22nd, 2013, 01:28 AM
Bumfluff1202

Nature: Timid
I also dislike that girl ho keeps going on about Electabuzz team and singing that annoying song.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:14 AM
Hoenn
➜is not the last B E A C O N

Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Probably Cilan. He doesn't have one tenth of that striking "manly" personality that Brock has. WHY. DID. THEY. REPLAICCCCC

Previously known as Elaitenstile 
Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:22 AM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Paul and that green haired douche from the new ones of which I don't feel is worth the time of research it would take to find out what his name really is. Both just as stupid and stubborn as anyone from Westboro.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:51 AM
Sandshrew4
Also known as Sandwich

Nature: Careful
Cilans "rival". She looks like some sort of early hominid species, and is so annoying! I don't watch the show anymore, so I'm not sure if she's still there, but every time I saw her I wanted to punch the TV. Almost did once...
Old May 22nd, 2013, 04:43 AM
T!M
Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandshrew4 View Post
Cilans "rival". She looks like some sort of early hominid species, and is so annoying! I don't watch the show anymore, so I'm not sure if she's still there, but every time I saw her I wanted to punch the TV. Almost did once...
Burgundy, and I feel you.

My UPDATED List

1. Iris
2. N
3. Elesa
4. Burgundy
5. Cilan <- His actor is absolutely atrocious.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:24 AM
The Amazing Justin
The Original Player

I don't like Iris because I think her dialogue and character is annoying and just not interesting. It's a sad day when I like a main character's rivals more than the main character themself.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 06:29 AM
T!M

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Justin View Post
I don't like Iris because I think her dialogue and character is annoying and just not interesting. It's a sad day when I like a main character's rivals more than the main character themself.
I hate her with so much passion it makes me angry to think about her. Why?

1. Her hair is so outlandish, it's ridiculous and it's stupid.
2. She is practically handed the title of Champion. Which she takes lightly. Tim Note: I hope Lance spits on your grave you piece of trash.
3. She is from "a dragon tribe" and was handed a flippin' Dragonite and Axew. Why should she be handed greatness when we get a flippin' level 5 starter?

End note: She doesn't deserve anything in the series, her title, the Pokémon she has. She is self-entitled to greatness where Ash had to work his way up. She's garbage and I will now and forever, hate her stinkin' guts.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 08:07 AM
H0tB3ans
What is Sylveon?~

Nature: Jolly
Iris. It's just ... her voice. And she always says to everyone, 'Uh! Such a kid ...', and then I'm just like, 'Says you ...'. I also didn't see much story within her, just about her on her journey to become a Dragon Master and all that boring nonsense about Drayden and everything. Just another whiny-voiced character, imo.

What is this Pokémon's type?
Only she knows, and it'll stay that way for a long time.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:22 AM
swiftgallade46
Legend

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Dawn was just shown as a guest character much like you had seen in previous sagas. She had to replaced by someone so Cameron came. And By the way I thought Max only traveled with Ash and Co. in Hoenn only.
They could have kept her in the theme song... If I'm not mistaken Misty, May, and Gary were all in a Japanese theme song at some point in D/P but Misty never even appeared. Cameron is just a league rival similar to Harrison, Morrison, and Tyson; he doesn't deserve to be in a theme song much less replace Dawn in it IMO
and yeah Max travelled through the Battle Frontier with Ash and co. which is located throughout Kanto.
and ever
Old May 22nd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Mochi
Formerly AzaleaLightning

Nature: Sassy
Iris Iris Iris.

I've only seen one or two episodes of BW so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but from what I've seen of her she just seems so annoying. Cilan is like a watered down Brock, too.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
T!M

I received a comment saying that I shouldn't base my judgement on voice actors only Japanese voice-actors. Double standard. Plus I'm not a super-anime nerd who watches subbed version only.
Old May 22nd, 2013, 11:34 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftgallade46 View Post
They could have kept her in the theme song... If I'm not mistaken Misty, May, and Gary were all in a Japanese theme song at some point in D/P but Misty never even appeared. Cameron is just a league rival similar to Harrison, Morrison, and Tyson; he doesn't deserve to be in a theme song much less replace Dawn in it IMO
and yeah Max travelled through the Battle Frontier with Ash and co. which is located throughout Kanto.
Cameron will become a major character on upcoming Dekorora episodes along with many others you want to see. Just wait and see
Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:19 AM
T!M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Comment
boy listen to me this time: don't base character judgements on actors. if you don't enjoy one, then take a look at another. you're fairly insulting right now.
For some reason he won't discuss this with me on the thread. Where it's suppose to be. Anyway, in response to his response. I will base my hatred on any character I want, for whatever reason I want because I can. /discussion

On topic; The list keeps growing! Coltress, his hair is outlandish.
Old May 23rd, 2013, 07:30 PM
Kyrul
Long Live The Note
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Timothy View Post
I received a comment saying that I shouldn't base my judgement on voice actors only Japanese voice-actors. Double standard. Plus I'm not a super-anime nerd who watches subbed version only.
Your not the only one. I got one from the same guy too telling me not to hate on a hate thread.

Edit: I've also always despised Dawn for no legit reason. Something about her makes me cringe at the sight of her, I swear there's something dark about her.
Old May 24th, 2013, 11:11 AM
swiftgallade46
Legend

Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Cameron will become a major character on upcoming Dekorora episodes along with many others you want to see. Just wait and see
lol I hope not. I've had enough of him thank you very much
and ever
Old May 24th, 2013, 12:32 PM
T!M

Add Caitlin to my list. Saw her today on CN and I immediately didn't like her.
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:41 PM
bulbasir
Just call me Mr. Sir...

For me its Max, he just seems to be useless, and I find him annoying. I don't hate him, I just like him the least!
Old May 28th, 2013, 06:18 PM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrul View Post
Your not the only one. I got one from the same guy too telling me not to hate on a hate thread.

Edit: I've also always despised Dawn for no legit reason. Something about her makes me cringe at the sight of her, I swear there's something dark about her.
just curious if you watched the whole DP saga, and if not you should check it out. i had the same reaction at first to Dawn, but now shes my favorite character.
White 2: 3397 3474 0556
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:19 PM
T!M

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdude18 View Post
just curious if you watched the whole DP saga, and if not you should check it out. i had the same reaction at first to Dawn, but now shes my favorite character.
I've seen her in some recent B/W Unova League episodes and I got to say, she's far less annoying than that of Iris and Burgundy. Oh, and that stupid "Dragon Buster". The titles they come up with in the PokéWorld. Buster, Coordinator and Connoisseur. These things don't exist. Just stupid.

Anyway, yeah I like Dawn much more than I use to. I was really hoping Iris' Dragonite made her lose... but alas. The Self-Entitled Dragon Queen got her victory...
Old May 28th, 2013, 08:13 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Friggin' Cilan. You just can't replace Brock. I'm sorry, he's an okay trainer and all, but it's infuriating how he just struts around the TV show like he's Ash's sidekick, BUT HE'S NOT! BROCK FTW!
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:50 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer Timothy View Post
I've seen her in some recent B/W Unova League episodes and I got to say, she's far less annoying than that of Iris and Burgundy. Oh, and that stupid "Dragon Buster". The titles they come up with in the PokéWorld. Buster, Coordinator and Connoisseur. These things don't exist. Just stupid.

Anyway, yeah I like Dawn much more than I use to. I was really hoping Iris' Dragonite made her lose... but alas. The Self-Entitled Dragon Queen got her victory...
you guys are really missing out if youve only seen her in BW
Old June 1st, 2013, 04:07 PM
Maced
Bad Egg

Brock is one of the worst characters and that Jessie chick is just as bad. IMO
Old June 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM
ShadowReshiram
Unhatched Egg

Max just bugs me, like many other people seem to agree. I felt like he was to much of a know-it-all and he his look was just... strange...
Old June 6th, 2013, 09:29 AM
zdude18
Lone Wolf

adding another one to my list with caitlin, she's so overdramatic when she talks and she looks stupid
Old June 6th, 2013, 11:00 AM
GFisMay
I <3 May

Nature: Quirky
I never liked Drew, personally. I never cared for his personality. He's kind of a twerp at times. He needs to get his lettucehead away from my beautiful May. <3

Last edited by GFisMay; June 6th, 2013 at 11:29 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links