The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 20th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Kaori kyu
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
hullo ouo im my name is kaori you can call me as i wrote it (?) hahah no really please do it .3. um e//we; ni..nice to meet you people who read this c: well as you can see cause is too obvious xD at leats for me D: im new here u//u um my favorite gen is 1 and 4 :3333 i remember the first song =w=)o well who doesnt xD well.... hahhhahmy favorites pokemon are mew totodile and dratini :3333 because D:
Old April 20th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Melody
Singing Nature's Melody
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Melody
:O

I see you on the showdown server!~ YAY! So you finally made an account eh? Well, welcome to PC! :D
You should probably format your posts better Nah, seriously we don't care, we won't bite as long as we can read it.

*Gives you a big hug and hands you a basket of cookies, a poke ball, a "Welcome to PC" card and a pink ribbon.*

"It loves to bask in the sunlight. It uses the leaf on its head to seek out warm places."
Chikorita

Old April 21st, 2013, 09:15 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Aww, you seem shy, so let's not be! Welcome to PC Kaori, pleasure to get acquainted with you. :D

Mew, Totodile, and Dratini are all so cute. I loved Totodile but never really liked his evolved forms that much so it was always a little hard to evolve him. Got used to Croconaw and Feraligatr later though, so evolving mine in HeartGold wasn't as difficult than when I was a kid and playing through Gold/Silver/Crystal. Though Chikorita will always be my favorite of the generation 2 starters, hehe.

Oh, but since you're a fan of the first and fourth generations, we have boards you might take some interest in where you can discuss these two generations! They're our wonderful Metal & Color Generation and Fourth Generation Games boards. The Metal/Color section is the best place to discuss the first (and second) generations on the Game Boy while Fourth Generation is, of course, all about Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver. You've not made many posts yet outside of The Welcome Lounge so these places might be a good place to start. :) Just remember to follow the rules of each section - you can find the rules stickied at the top of the section, so just click the links I left and find them at the top. They're important to understand to ensure your post/thread doesn't get locked or deleted! Our staff do their best to make sure everything is neat and tidy here.

Other than that... have a great time and get exploring! I'm sure there's a ton here you'll be interested in since PC is just so big, so kick back and start posting. Remember that you can always contact a staff member or even one of our wonderful members if you need help. Better than being confused for a long time about something, right? I'm around to help anytime, for example, though so is the awesome Cid, the other Welcome Lounge moderator. :3

Good luck and have fun!

pair | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Old April 24th, 2013, 06:28 AM
DaydreamsAway
<---- MAH WAIFU :3

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to DaydreamsAway
Welcome to PC. Other Kaori you are gonna like it here its fun and wrong at the same time. So good luck then and enjoy your stay

TELL ME I'M NOT DREAMING AGAIN!
OUR LOVE IS NOT A GHOST...

Best Song Ever!

Old April 24th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. I also love Mew, Totodile, and Dratini! Mew is actually one of my all time favorites. Hope to see you around the forum!

"A living, breathing, double of oneself usually tormenting the person they look like..."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here