The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Old April 23rd, 2013, 08:57 PM
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
That would be awesome, giving autographs to ur fans is wt i rly dreamt of..

We can give our own autograph using the touchscreen portion of 3ds just like how we use to sign our trainer card in hg/ss..
Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:37 PM
C Payne
Hoenn in 3D!
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
If going that far, why not have the starting town grow bigger as people want to live where the Champion lives? Make the hometown a very popular place to live, in other words.

Cyclone
I'd be for that, although, unless stalkers return *reminded of creepy old man outside Celadon gym*, we probably can use our hometown as a sort of getaway. It could be possible if they had spare houses available and we end up starting in a town bigger than Aspertia.

You know what...scratch that first part, don't they like advertise where we're from? I guess we wouldn't have any privacy, haha. It'd be nice to contribute to our hometown's popularity still. Maybe we could have a place, like our Platinum Villa, as the getaway then. Cynthia has a vacation home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
That would be awesome, giving autographs to ur fans is wt i rly dreamt of..

We can give our own autograph using the touchscreen portion of 3ds just like how we use to sign our trainer card in hg/ss..
Now that I think about it, we could use the touchscreen to do autographs; Love the idea!

Source: http://pokemon-diamond.deviantart.co...-map-251951922

Last edited by C Payne; April 23rd, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:13 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by C Payne View Post
I would be really into this as long as we gain more and more recognition/popularity as we accomplish the sidequests and duties.

Barely anyone has recognized you as champion so far(not even the Elite Four or previous champ, so it's almost as if you never won the title to begin with; seriously?), which has always felt weird because the champion should be one of the most noticeable people of a region.

The sidequests would obviously not be mandatory, but I would definitely consider doing some regularly if it means I can really stand out after some time.

Imagine, as you enter a town and start walking through it, you see people around who start talking to others and say things like "Omg...is that champion *fill in your name*..." or "Champion *name*, can I have your autograph?!" When you've gained enough popularity, maybe you might even experience crowds from time to time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
If going that far, why not have the starting town grow bigger as people want to live where the Champion lives? Make the hometown a very popular place to live, in other words.

Cyclone
Agreeing with both here. n___n Both of these seems like an extremely cool concept to have, and honestly, I think it's about time that people finally recognize that you're a Champion of that region, rather than just pretending like it never even happened. x_X;
Old April 29th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Krookodile777
Togepi

Endless wifi battles with deliberately bred perfect EV/IV/Nature/Move set teams is what comes after

I hope to God they have 6v6 on random wifi.... pisses me off that it's only 3v3 in random and trying to get a friend code & battle w/ someone off the internet is like going to Pok-E-Harmony dot com or something...

https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&...15-61212-99488
Or 15-61212-99488 (Watch on your DS)
(^Good battle video of mine)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links