The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2013, 10:45 PM
CourageHound
Trust & Courage. Nothing More

Nature: Relaxed
Maybe after Kagan and Nando finishes talking, Nando follows Kagan and they could both just run into Dourant?
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:00 AM
EGKangaroo
Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo Send a message via Skype™ to EGKangaroo
Eh, actually. Ya know? I need to focus on finishing school first before I can get back into the roleplay. Right now, I have to finish 4 essays that the teachers decided would be a good idea to assign everyone a couple of weeks before the exam weeks, and have their deadlines end -right before- the exams.

I am sorry, but for as long as I am stressed out and frightened by school, I am not gonna be in a stable enough condition to begin with roleplaying. I am sorry to disappoint. I promise I'll be back once this is over with.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
"Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old May 27th, 2013, 08:41 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
I'll be posting later tonight, does anyone want to interact with Prim? If not I'm just going to chose someone at random for her to run into.
Old May 27th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Xilfer
Control.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Sorry guys, with school and all the RPs I'm in, I can't keep up anymore, and I'm afraid I'd hold you all back, so I'm gonna hafta drop out. This RP's cool, though, and I hope it stays a long time.
Old May 27th, 2013, 03:14 PM
CourageHound

Ok then. Sorry to see ya go.

I'll have Nando run into Dourant by himself as if Nando was never there.
Old May 27th, 2013, 04:45 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I had Prim run into Nando and Dourant in the post I've just finished.
Old May 27th, 2013, 08:34 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I guess Wolfy will need to do some advertising again :3 if he doesn't then I will
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 28th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

You know, if others were advertising my RP, that could actually be a good sign.

'Tis a shame to see the both of you go!

Old May 30th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Can I get a reservation for a wolf please?

nathan @ vm | pm | FF.net | pairs | bishie
Old June 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM
Dusk

Reserved! I await your Sign-up.

Old June 1st, 2013, 12:50 PM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Name : Gothax
Sex : Male
Race :
Wolf
Path :
Searching for his little sister.
Appearance:

Human form:
Spoiler:

Wolf form:
Spoiler:

Personality : In his human form, Gothax tend to be a loner and a very mysterious person. He almost has no friends and doesn't really like to talk with other persons. Even with this personality, he still attracts lots of women interested by it. He has a couple of people he would do anything to protect, even die for them. He is a nice and caring friend when you get on his good side but a very short-tempered boy. He can beat someone to death if they annoy him, hurt his friends or insult his family. When interacting with other humans, he tend to stay silent and talk only when needed. If a human look caring and trustworthy to him, he'll open up little by little but he swore to never fall in love with a human.
Gothax has a really mean side in his wolf form. However, he cannot hurt children because they remind him of his little sister. He usually stay away from humans. When he's in a large town, he hides in abandoned constructions and only leaves to search for food and continue his quest. When interacting with wolves, he feels much more at ease and talk more with them. He's usually shy with female wolves.
History : Gothax grew in the cold forests of Galdya. His father was a red wolf and his mother a white one. He had a younger sister named Hannah. One day, the family was hunting for food. They heard some footsteps, the father ordered them to stop and hide. He came out and saw 5 hunters. He growled and jumped on them. He had the time to kill one before they shot him multiple times.
They saw the father getting killed. Mother said to Gothax and his sister to run. She kissed them and ran to the hunters. Gothax picked his sister and left the place. After some minutes of climbing, they heard the footsteps coming closer. Gothax told his sister to hide behind him. He saw the hunters and growled on them. He killed 2 of them but they shot him, leaving him for dead. During that time, her sister had already escaped and the hunters didn't find her.
He survived the shots and got away from the mountains, looking everywhere for his sister. He fainted in the cold while searching for her.
A few days after that, he was found by a couple of hikers. Those were really kind to him and took care of him. He grew fond of them and lived with them for a long while. They were in a little village so everyone knew everyone. Each night, he used to leave the house to search for his sister. One day, the villagers got suspicious and decided to visit the family during a night. Gothax had transformed and was ready to leave when, brutally, the villagers smashed the door. They saw him in wolf form and wanted to kill him. The couple interposed themselves and ordered Gothax to run. He watched them a last time before running away. To this day, Gothax fear loving with humans in fear of losing them again.
He grew older and began searching for his sister. He took a human form and went to the big cities searching for her.
Passcode : Red Wolf

I hope it's good enough.

Last edited by Nathan; June 2nd, 2013 at 08:58 AM. Reason: making a better SU
Old June 2nd, 2013, 05:12 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I'll be posting tomorrow or tonight c: probably tonight but I got some stuff to do ^^
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
Dusk

Hmmm... A few issues, JNathan. Vegeta Gothax has some issues in his sign-up.

Firstly, the history kind of strikes me as... Cliche. As for the hunters, I imagine they would have just shot all of the wolves in the first place, rather than picking one up and leaving with it. I also imagine they wouldn't go as far as killing civilians. You might want to rework your intro story into something more... Believable, for lack of a better word.

Second, the personality. Why would it be different when he changes form? The human form, from the wolf's perspective, is no more than a tangible disguise. On that same note, even in human form, other wolves will see right through the disguises. The personality also seems to contradict itself a bit, in that he is caring yet ruthless. On top of changing this section, you may want to add to it some more. One inclusion might be how he interacts with people and other wolves.

Lastly, I know I don't require Wolf's Rain knowledge for players to join, but if you're confused on how the world of Wolf's Rain works exactly, you may want to watch a few episodes or read a few chapters of it. That is merely a suggestion though.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 08:59 AM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

I made a better one. Check it whenever you have time.

Old June 2nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
CourageHound

Hey guys i'm gunna make another post soon. I was thinking Primrose or Dourant would have something to say to each other but, I guess i'll move it along myself
Old June 2nd, 2013, 03:51 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Gen is feeling sick and we were going to joint post

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old June 2nd, 2013, 07:06 PM
CourageHound

Oh ok then. Hope Gen feels better
Old June 3rd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Dusk

Gothax, it's good enough, you're in.

Old June 7th, 2013, 08:06 AM
Dusk

Where are the posts, guys, come on!

Here's a Japanese emoticon to encourage you! FEEL IT!!

(︶ω︶)

Old June 7th, 2013, 09:17 AM
CourageHound

I'll go ahead and post then. I'll encourage Khawill and Gen's charactrs to follow Nando
Old June 9th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Dusk

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS

SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

PLEASE!?

Old June 9th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

I already posted .___. lalalalalalala25characterslimitsuckslalalalalala
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old June 9th, 2013, 09:51 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I think me and Khawill are almost done with our joint post. (on the bright side I'm feeling much better now)
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:41 PM
CourageHound

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
I think me and Khawill are almost done with our joint post. (on the bright side I'm feeling much better now)
Glad to hear it !

Well, I posted. In your joint post, be sure to add what Nando in the midst of events happening.
Old June 10th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Dusk

Hope so! She needs to return to Teashi so he doesn't have to just sit around bored ._.

._.

O___O

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links