The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:05 PM
machomuu
Gungnir!

Nature: Relaxed
Oh, sorry for the wait, then. I wasn't sure if you wanted to post or not.

...Though I don't know if it was my turn this time, but I finally posted.
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
One last question, I swear. Okay, maybe two. Are player killers able to loot players that they kill, and is it okay to have an item that the character is unable to use for some time? The reason I ask is simply because I have an idea for an item that would start his questline on the second floor and I feel it may be too good for a level 10 to equip, so I figured raising the required level to use them(they don't need to be equipped to activate the quest) to 25 would make it significantly more reasonable. And the looting question only affects my post slightly, so that doesn't really have much significance. I suppose I should mention that the perk for the item is 2% increased drop rate of rare drops, so if that is too useful i will remove the effect and come up with something else.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).

Last edited by Colony; May 29th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
It's so funny to see how almost everyone instantly dislikes Saito xD
Riku doesn't hate Saito, and he even understands where he's coming from. He just thinks Saito's being stupid.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:46 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
Oh, sorry for the wait, then. I wasn't sure if you wanted to post or not.

...Though I don't know if it was my turn this time, but I finally posted.
You like to call every character with a fire emblem picture as appearences a "Fire Emblem cosplayer, don't you? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colony View Post
One last question, I swear. Okay, maybe two. Are player killers able to loot players that they kill, and is it okay to have an item that the character is unable to use for some time? The reason I ask is simply because I have an idea for an item that would start his questline on the second floor and I feel it may be too good for a level 10 to equip, so I figured raising the required level to use them(they don't need to be equipped to activate the quest) to 25 would make it significantly more reasonable. And the looting question only affects my post slightly, so that doesn't really have much significance. I suppose I should mention that the perk for the item is 2% increased drop rate of rare drops, so if that is too useful i will remove the effect and come up with something else.
I think i'll allow player killers to loot their victims but like I said: don't kill existing players withoutpermission from their roleplayer. The idea of items that are unable to be used until a certain level is also allowed.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:21 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Saito wasted everybody's time. dotcom certainly hates him, and would kill him if he has the chance. no kidding.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:33 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Guysssss.... seriously xD Lucina spoils where the teleport might be and everyone is starting to head there?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:36 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
NOTE: Bowser does not know. This is just some random event for dotcom. Show his Player Killer side and all that. It'd be boring if dotcom just kills the random wolves.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 30th, 2013, 02:40 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltankRancher View Post
NOTE: Bowser does not know. This is just some random event for dotcom. Show his Player Killer side and all that. It'd be boring if dotcom just kills the random wolves.
It's alrighty~ c: Colony's character is also going to kill so I don't see why you can't kill cx
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Yeah, three cheers for player killing! Well, my post is up. I have a few things that Nirvana is going to deal with in the Town of Beginnings, hopefully the search for the second floor teleporter has really started by the time his business is done.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old May 30th, 2013, 07:46 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Quote:
Yeah, three cheers for player killing! Well, my post is up. I have a few things that Nirvana is going to deal with in the Town of Beginnings, hopefully the search for the second floor teleporter has really started by the time his business is done.
I'm actually planning on keeping you guys on the 1st floor a little longer. That Lucina knows where the teleport might be doesn't mean that it really is there.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:27 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Is it alright if I create a small quest for Princess to do? A basic defeat x number of x monster to receive 20 col and a choice of new weapons.
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:36 AM
銀ヤミ
Living for Another

^I don't see anything wrong with that at all, you probably don't even have to ask.

Shiren can't control her excitement :3
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:13 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genevieve~ View Post
Is it alright if I create a small quest for Princess to do? A basic defeat x number of x monster to receive 20 col and a choice of new weapons.
I don't see why I can disallow that c: go ahead~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:27 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

okay just wanted to be sure it was okay before I posted.
Old May 30th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Let the haggling and bargaining begin! This will be a battle to remember!

Old May 31st, 2013, 01:00 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Hmmm… ExtremeGamer hasn't answered my VM yet :/ if he hasn't answered before tomorrow then he is no longer reserved.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:03 AM
firelordyago
The Sentinel

Nature: Modest
Bit busy still atm, I'll see if I can sneak a post in on Monday.

PUBLIC HOLIDAY FTW!
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:48 AM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Don't know why I just thought of this now, but when we finally get to the first floor boss how is that going to work? I mean the boss battle. Will the bosses health be a part of the event post relating to it? Or will there be something like an ongoing health bar that the players will be able to keep up with in the IC or OOC? I understand if that information is something you don't want to reveal at the moment, but I'm an overly curious person that likes knowing everything they can before something happens and I feel like I must ask. I'm also under the impression from one of your previous statements that we're nowhere near finding the boss (Like at least a couple of weeks away).

Old May 31st, 2013, 03:22 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Quote:
Don't know why I just thought of this now, but when we finally get to the first floor boss how is that going to work? I mean the boss battle. Will the bosses health be a part of the event post relating to it? Or will there be something like an ongoing health bar that the players will be able to keep up with in the IC or OOC? I understand if that information is something you don't want to reveal at the moment, but I'm an overly curious person that likes knowing everything they can before something happens and I feel like I must ask. I'm also under the impression from one of your previous statements that we're nowhere near finding the boss (Like at least a couple of weeks away).
I will take care of the Boss's health bar in the event posts c: let's just say I kinda "control" him. I don't want to reveal any more about the boss since everything of it is secret c;

No Wolfy, you can't exchange information for Cherry Cola... Just warning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 雷影 イチロ View Post
Bit busy still atm, I'll see if I can sneak a post in on Monday.

PUBLIC HOLIDAY FTW!
I know about your and Skymin's absence so don't worry about it c: just make sure to pass your finals.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:24 PM
ExtremeGamer
Banned

Im not done with my SU, i'll edit it later, tell me if there's something that bothers you.

Real Life Name: Axel Blaze
In-game name: Steve

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Personality:

Axel is brave, never is scared but doesn't like to reveal so much information about him to the others and is a little suspicious. He likes action its the reason he joined SAO: to defeat all the monsters/bosses from SAO. The more he defeats, the more he is happy but never kills players; he likes to be a green player, not an PKer. He is a good guy but doesn't make so much friends because of his suspicious look. What he hates to, or never will reveal he is a beater. Axel has kind of a...calm personality. He likes silence and hates noise.

In real life, he's has the same personality, but isn't that shy with friends, still a calm personality though. He has more of a

History:
Axel lives with his mother. His father works in some other city in the USA, he was always shy after his father went to work in another city. He seems sad he can't live with his entire family. That happened some years ago. He was born and raised in a calm city in the USA, that's good for him.
Skills:
- Cooking
- Detecton
- Battle Healing
- One handed straight sword

Sword arts:

- Fire Power: I dont know how to explain it but I'll try; The user's sword becomes Red: the sword catches fire with the possibility of creating a Fire Tornado.

- Sword Speed - The Sword becomes light blue and its attack becomes faster that can confuse the opponent and he can hardly dodge the attacks.
Level: 15
Code: Link Start!

Last edited by ExtremeGamer; June 1st, 2013 at 05:25 AM.
Old May 31st, 2013, 02:32 PM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

ExtremeGamer-

Your personality is way too short and same goes foe the history section. Your appearence picture doesn't work and we'd like a description in the appearence section too. Sword Arts can glow only one color. You only have one sword because the skill "dual blades" is an unique skill which only GM's can give away (or not). Usernames don't have spaces (it would be "AxelBlaze" )

Please fix these things c:

EDIT: just realized you said "NOT DONE YET" hehe~ my fault ^^;;
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM
machomuu
Gungnir!

Never thought I'd see an Inazuma Eleven reference...anywhere in the RP Corner.

If only soccer/footballs were weapons...oh, the fun that would be had.
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:26 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
@PinkSapphire/ShinyDiamond mostly, but also to everyone else: Can you check my prices and boosts to make sure they are not too high or too low? I really had very little to work off of when setting them, so I don't know what the average price should be for any of these things or how hard it is to boost things.

Edit: Machomuu, if you can do sword arts with rocks, why shouldn't you be able to do them with an ol' pigskin? Put some spikes on that thing and you've got yourself a weapon!
Old May 31st, 2013, 05:53 PM
machomuu
Gungnir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geras32 View Post
Edit: Machomuu, if you can do sword arts with rocks, why shouldn't you be able to do them with an ol' pigskin? Put some spikes on that thing and you've got yourself a weapon!
Heheh, I like the way you think. I might somehow implement that into my character somehow, now that the idea's in my head.

Also, I've edited my SU to make it (hopefully) more useful and attractive. I also added the bit about Alistair that took place before the start of the RP.
Old May 31st, 2013, 07:21 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geras32 View Post
@PinkSapphire/ShinyDiamond mostly, but also to everyone else: Can you check my prices and boosts to make sure they are not too high or too low? I really had very little to work off of when setting them, so I don't know what the average price should be for any of these things or how hard it is to boost things.
Seems reasonable enough. Let's hear from Pink's opinion~

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links