The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 4th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by heretostay123 View Post
If necessary, I'll delete my post. Are you sure it's alright?
You don't have to delete it. It's really fine~
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 4th, 2013, 12:46 PM
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

Nature: Lax
So... If Scycke's after HereToStay, and we're going to wait for Machu to post first...

That means I'm after Scycke, after two posts, correct?
Old September 4th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Correct!

Hmm… I have such an awesome event coming up soon~ c:
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 4th, 2013, 01:00 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

But I'm after- or am I? Who am I after? Eegh... I think a structured posting order may be necessary, here... I'm not good at this...

Personally, I don't know if I'm after Machomuu, or Genevieve, or DuskLunacy, or maybe even Heretostay. I think I've just gone a little after Machomuu these last couple of posts, and it just so happened that other people posted in that time. For some, though, the post involved them going into the boss room, so I don't know if it solidifies their place there in the order.

Old September 5th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Okay you know what? New posting order for the people who were attacking Illfang.

Machomuu just posted so he's the first one.

Machomuu -> Heretostay123 -> DeathOfShadows -> Scyke -> True Epicness -> Genevieve -> DuskLunacy -> ShinyDiamond -> PinkSapphire -> (New circle so Machomuu again)

Everyone alright with this? Did I forget someone? If someone from the circle doesn't post for 2 days then the next one can post.

Oh and also, the upcoming event will be a rather large one that will stay for around 4/8 floors. I will tell you when this event starts.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old September 5th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
I actually figured I'd post as Shiren as soon as someone else interacted with her, since she's not really in the fight.

Old September 5th, 2013, 10:24 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

I'm alright with that order.
Old September 5th, 2013, 01:33 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
That seems like a good order to me. But I'll wait till next cycle to post this time.
Old September 5th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Then it's now DeathOfShadows's turn to post.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old September 6th, 2013, 04:29 AM
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

Yay! Posty time!

...It may be a while...
Old September 7th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

It's Scyke's turn now~

I will post as Illfang somewhere tomorrow or monday.

Question: what do you like the most about this RP and what could've been made better?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:13 AM
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

...let's see... There's the fact that it's a replica of one if the coolest anime series that I've watched, it's chock full of other people, it has a well developed mechanics system that most likely required tons of research, It gives us players a chance to play the coolest game that has yet to exist, and looking at it, we aren't going to be finishing any time soon.

I can't really think of any bad things, save lack of many players... If I could, I would totally drag my friends into this.
Old September 7th, 2013, 07:19 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
My favorite thing? Everything. Least favorite thing? I can't live it myself.
Old September 7th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
It's me next? :o

I love re-living the world of SAO more than anything, and it's great to see everyone really getting into the RP itself.

I don't really dislike anything haha, or at least I can't come up with anything to say.
Old September 7th, 2013, 02:09 PM
True Epicness
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
Question: what do you like the most about this RP and what could've been made better?
I think I liked the SAO animé a fair bit, but it's the SAO world that's what I find really awesome. With the premise being so great, the canon characters kind of took a back seat for me, anyway (lol sorry Kirito). And here in this RP, the same premise is kept! Not only that, but now we have a chance to interact with that world, be a part of it - and share that with other people

What could make it better? Uh... Laser Shark Swords :p

Old September 8th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Epicness View Post
What could make it better? Uh... Laser Shark Swords :p
Well, no swords, but this has lasers, sharks, robots, dinosaurs, aliens, and awesome comedy-music.

BEWARE, THERE ARE SOME SWEARS.

Last edited by Dusk; September 8th, 2013 at 12:41 AM. Reason: FIXED. FOR REALS. SERIOUSLY. WORK DAMN IT!
Old September 8th, 2013, 01:26 AM
«Chuckles»
First of all, I'm not a "total psycho"

Real Life Name: Rin Okumura

In-game name: Chrono

Appearance: Rin has messy dark blue hair that sweeps down in his eyes, pale skin, and dark blue eyes. He also has prominent canine teeth, slightly pointed ears.
Spoiler:

Height: 173 cm (5' 8")
Weight: 63 kg (138 lb)

Personality:

Rin has a protective and supportive personality. He can be very violent and tends to get into fights (such as been caused by strong emotions) but is actually kindhearted. He supports his friends and tries to encourage and help them.

Unlike his younger brother, Rin is immature, which leads other people into believing that he is the younger twin out of Yukio and himself. He is headstrong (figuratively as well as literally) and is often very open with his friends.

He seems to have a small soft-spot for animals.

History:
Rin was born orphaned due to his mother not being able to cope with the stress of giving birth to twins. He and his younger brother were raised by their father who also could barely cope with the death of his wife. His father had a high paying job and his younger brother(twins I know, Rin popped out first).

When Rin was in preschool he was in fights alot because of the other kids picking on his younger brother. This seemed to follow his younger brother all the way through school and it always ended up with Rin and another kid wearing the bruises, Rin was not bothered by this but his Brother Yukio was always telling Rin not to fight his battles even though Yukio couldn't even fight his own.

Rin other than fighting as a way of expression and justice saw Cooking as a great outlet, from an early age of 7 Rin tried to cook and become really good at it, he did after a while.

Rin went to high school at True-Cross Academy and was one of those kids who did not pay attention in class he would rather be doing other things like playing video games or cooking heck even getting into a fight (which he was pretty good at). His brother on the other hand was the star of the family, this didn't bother Rin as much because that ment Rin could do things under the radar and he didn't have to carry the burden of getting the best results and such but on the other hand Yukio wanted the freedom that Rin had.

Rin used video games as a great source of entertainment and when he heard of this game called SOA and how it threw you into the game he was excited to play it his father being the generous man he is bought him the Game along with the Nerve Gear.
Rin was super excited to play this game until he couldn't log out...

(whats wrong with alt-f4? whats wrong with anti-virus!)

Skills:
- Cooking
- Forging
- One-Handed Curve Blade
- Katana

Sword arts:
Flaming Spirit - (Cyan Glow) A one-hit definite Crit. attack that slices the opponent with all of the players energy.
The player holds the sword in front of him/her before slicing.
x2 aDPS + Crit. (aDPS means average DPS so the current average DPS times by 1.5 and its a crit.)

Level: 14

Code: <<Link Start>>

Misc: Rin owns a cat named Kuro.

PairTumblrAnime ListFriend Code
Old September 8th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

chucklelucifer- accepted~ welcome to the world of SAO c: gods I love aoi no exorcist!

Do you have any questions?
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old September 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM
«Chuckles»

Damn my rin okumura plan is foiled I wonder how? (Don't look at signature)
Also does this follow the anime/manga?

Old September 8th, 2013, 12:51 PM
machomuu
Fueled by Pepsi
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
If I'm correct, the anime inspired it, but we're using the Light Novel as the source.
Old September 8th, 2013, 01:31 PM
«Chuckles»

Cool, is there bows or crossbows in this I cannot remember haven't read the manga in a while because having rangers and archers is good as a support type class.

Old September 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Colony
It's About Dominating!

No, bows are not in the RP. Only bladed weapons, though there is an axe that is used by Turnip that can be thrown like a boomerang.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old September 8th, 2013, 11:42 PM
«Chuckles»

Coolios, can someone give me a rundown on what is going on in the RP as of now I see everyone is basically in the boss room so I don't really want to participate in it since I seem a little late so what should I do, also can I tame/obtain a monster or pet like how that girl in the anime had a dragon?

Old September 9th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckleslucifer View Post
Coolios, can someone give me a rundown on what is going on in the RP as of now I see everyone is basically in the boss room so I don't really want to participate in it since I seem a little late so what should I do, also can I tame/obtain a monster or pet like how that girl in the anime had a dragon?
In short, a majority of what's going on involves a bunch of players fighting the boss in the floor one dungeon, and I assume he's almost dead, if not already (I haven't checked IC yet), otherwise, there are a few players out and about in the first floor, and you're pretty much open to doing whatever you'd like with your character within reason.

Monster taming is in the RP, so if you want your character to gain a pet, make sure he has a point in the relevant skill (the only one there, if I remember correctly, that has anything to do with tamers). The GMs will decide if/when your character gets a pet at some point in the RP.

Also, whatever you do, don't cross Shiren. THAT GIRL. YEAH, THE ONE THAT'S ON FIRE.

Old September 9th, 2013, 06:24 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Everyone kind of answered the questions here c:

IMPORTANT: No one is allowed to attack Saito or to steal the box from him! Just let your characters watch what will happen! This is part of the event!
Brothers
Sisters
Theme

Last edited by Rose Quartz; September 9th, 2013 at 07:09 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links