Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Reload this Page [Other] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old September 20th, 2013 (09:29 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
So, um...I was wrong. Well, mostly.

So the manga does have a 16.5 chapter (of sorts), but the LN originally had one as well, and...

...Just...wow. I mean, WOW. I mean wow so much that I think it should never be mentioned in the thread again, because it's quite...detailed. It turned what was a generally mild experience into something that shoots the age rating off the charts. The thing is, after a little research I found out that it's not actually canon (as it's not an official release). It was just a piece of work that Reki made after finishing SAO just because he could.

...In regards to Wolf's question, here it is. You'll remember some of this scene from the anime:
Spoiler:
“K-Kirito-kun, take your clothes off too…. It's em, embarrassing for me to be like this by
myself.”
After hearing that, I finally realized the meaning behind Asuna's actions.
In other words, she took what I said —that I wanted to spend the night with her, in a deeper
sense than what I meant.
As soon as I understood that, I also fell into an endlessly deep panic. As a result, I committed
the worst mistake in my whole life up until now.
“Err…no, you see, I just thought...that it would be good, if we stayed to– together in a room
tonight…”
“Eh…?”
As I responded stupidly with my honest thoughts, it was Asuna who froze with her mouth
wide open this time. Then, an expression of intense anger and embarrassment spread across
her face.
“You…you...”
Her clenched right fist revealed an almost visible killing intent.
“Idiot—!!”
Asuna's fist, which had accelerated to a speed that utilized all of her dexterity stats, was
stopped just barely before striking my face by the Crime Prevention Code and released a loud
noise and a spray of purple sparks instead.
“A-Ahh—! Wait!! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Forget what I said!”
I tried to explain while frantically waving my hands about to Asuna, who was about to throw
her second punch without paying any attention to me.
“I'm sorry, I was wrong!! Bu… but, anyway, can you…like…actually d-do it…? In SAO…?”
Asuna dropped her attacking stance and was a bit taken aback, although still furious. Then
she asked:
“You, you mean you don't know…?”
“No, I don't…”
Then, Asuna's expression changed suddenly from one of anger to one of embarrassment,
before she explained in a small voice:
“…so…in the options menu, all the way on the bottom…there's an option called «Ethic Code
Off».”
It was the first time I had ever heard of such a thing. I'm sure this wasn't available during the
beta test, nor was it mentioned in the manual. To think that this was another price that I had
to pay for playing as a solo player and not having any interest except fighting.

The part about the Ethic Code specifically is in Bold.

Really, all the Ethic Code does is allow for clothes to be taken off completely, it doesn't actually add any functionality.
tl:dr; The manga 16.5 is highly inappropriate and it's best everyone avoid it NOW.

Kinda odd that it actually "happens" even though they're fairly young, though if I recall the legal age in Japan is fairly young, from an American standpoint anyway.

Off the topic of horrible topics, is there a release date yet for the translated novels?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 20th, 2013 (09:34 AM). Edited September 20th, 2013 by Rose Quartz.
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
So I was right about chapter 16.5?

I-I mean...! Ofcourse I'm right! Pfft! Sarcasm, please don't take this line serious.

Ethic code off is also an option in the RP but like the rules says: Keep bed-moments behind the scenes. I don't want to read how some of you are having intimate moments >-> seriously...

I'm blaming Wolfy and Machomuu for making this RP seem perverted. c: muwahaha

Also, about Kirito...

I don't really hate him but I dislike how he seems to be almost cheating on Asuna while she was captured. I don't like guys who flirt with other girls while having a girlfriend .__. I'm not saying that it was all his fault but to me it seems like that.

Okay... I'm gonna be honest here. I didn't like the second arc mostly because of the same reasons you all have. That's why I hope that the third and fourth arc will be better. please don't dissapoint me Reki Kawahara...
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 20th, 2013 (01:06 PM).
Turnip
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by machomuu View Post
It was just a piece of work that Reki made after finishing SAO just because he could.
Kind of a fitting reason, considering that I seem to remember a recurring theme in Fullmetal Alchemist where "because I can" was all of the justification for murder, torture and general hate crime. At least, I think it was FMA... Eh. Kind of puts it into perspective, anyhow :p just because you can do something, it really doesn't mean you should. Admittedly, though, Barry the Chopper was kind of awesome.

Old September 20th, 2013 (10:44 PM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Sorry about the wait, BTW. I'll post later today.
Old September 21st, 2013 (03:15 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

I will be posting today too.
Sisters
Theme
Old September 21st, 2013 (04:47 AM).
Nauje
A sofa in San Tropez...
Community Supporter

*reads through page 42*

"Well, it can't be that bad, I mean I've never heard of anything that explicit in SAO anywhere so- oh, oh... crap that's... oh..."

I couldn't after just seeing the front cover of that... just wow. Why hadn't I heard of this before? I would of thought this would of been waaaay more controversial but erm... ok.

Ahem. Enough of that now. I guess we can enter floor two now so I'll be posting today in that regard. Stay tuned.
Old September 21st, 2013 (05:09 AM).
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
I'mma post after Machomuu, in order to pertain to Guess what I'll say next! order.

So...From deficating and urinating to sexual intercourse. Any comments, Ron?

Old September 21st, 2013 (05:24 AM).
Turnip
Magnificent Turnip

Hmm. I believe that descalation should be in order, because that's a word. I can only assume that the order for the Nirvana-standoff group is Machomuu - Heretostay - Colony - DuskLunacy - Me - SD.

Old September 21st, 2013 (05:47 AM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

Nah, Heretostay's on the second floor, so the Nirvana order doesn't really apply there.
Old September 21st, 2013 (05:53 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Don't forget that Lucina is still watching too d: she'll leave to the second floor in my next post.
Sisters
Theme
Old September 21st, 2013 (09:52 AM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

So, I'm making my post, but I'd first like to know if the Silver Salmon (an aquatic wyvern) can be a quest-exclusive monster on the second floor. My post is partially dependent on that, as are Godot's floor 2 (mis)adventures.
Old September 21st, 2013 (10:50 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Hmmm… I'll discuss it with ShinyDiamond ^^
Sisters
Theme
Old September 21st, 2013 (11:53 AM).
<Challenger>

Mwahahaha! Screw the rules, Taka has ADHD! I'll get my post in once I get caught up in everything else.
Old September 21st, 2013 (12:23 PM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Oh, did I forget to mention btw?

Psychical disorders and scars that your character has in real life are also visible/still in SAO. This might sound logical but I still wanted to say it c:

This, heretostay, means that Taka's ADHD is completely allowed.
Sisters
Theme
Old September 21st, 2013 (12:48 PM).
<Challenger>

Bwahahaha! Didn't mean to make that a game mechanic, but it's official now. Taka has ADHD xD Like legit. Haha. Should I add that to my SU?
Old September 21st, 2013 (02:06 PM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

I decided that it'd be faster just to make a short post rather than detailing Godot's entry into the second floor, so as to let the others post. Sorry for the wait -.-'
Old September 22nd, 2013 (02:24 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
ADHD, huh? Well... Erm... All I can really say is I'm putting this picture here, kthxbai

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 22nd, 2013 (02:42 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Godot, SD and I allow you to make that quest about the silver salmon.

Heretostay, you don't have to put it in your SU unless you want to.
Sisters
Theme
Old September 23rd, 2013 (12:57 AM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
Machomuu, I'm not quite sure what to write involving Kagome. Does she have detection? From what your post mentions it doesn't seem like it. Does that mean she is attacking thin air like Phoenix? Or is she attacking the area around Robin? After that is cleared up I can finish my post.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old September 23rd, 2013 (03:59 AM).
machomuu
Challenge the World!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colony View Post
Machomuu, I'm not quite sure what to write involving Kagome. Does she have detection? From what your post mentions it doesn't seem like it. Does that mean she is attacking thin air like Phoenix? Or is she attacking the area around Robin? After that is cleared up I can finish my post.
Yeah, she's pretty much attacking thin air. Dual Cross is an attack where two daggers are used in conjunction with the a dash, harming anything in their path until the dash comes to a stop. So Kagome takes to the middle and uses it because she thinks that he may be there, keeping in mind that the others haven't attacked where she does.

I haven't posted her SU yet for story-related reasons, but most of her skills are in weapon specializations.
Old September 23rd, 2013 (04:23 AM).
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
I would love to be here. So, why not.
Spoiler:
Real Life Name: Sakura Yamanaga
In-game name: Sakura

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:
Sakura, likes to work alone. Since the SAO incident happened. She only cares on her own survival and kept her intelligence of the game to herself. She's better on fighting alone. Quiet and lonely for her years.
History: Real life. She lost her parents because of her. She brought 2k yen on her wallet. And the thieves saw the money. So they tried to get her, Her mother called the police and her father stopped the thieves but they were like 5 of them. 2 thieves killed her father and her mother got shot after calling the police. But they ran after seeing the Police coming to there way. To make her feelings better, she only plays online games. Now she got stock on S.A.O & only fight alone for her to get back in the real word. But she feels better on the world of S.A.O because it's exciting and amazing how the World was created.

Skills:
- Meditation - «Extra Skill» Increases HP regeneration and decreases the remaining time of negative statuses by entering a mental concentration pose.
- Two Handed Straight Sword
- One Handed Rapier
- Cooking
- Crafting

Sword arts: Last Force - Is activated when the health reaches Red. Triples the damage of the user and gain quadruple speed.

Rippers Slash - Is activated when the user reached 10 combo. It will have count to 5 combo once activated and dealt a K.O damage after 5 hits.

Level: 13
Code: Link Start!
Old September 23rd, 2013 (08:37 AM).
Turnip
Magnificent Turnip

Inspired by awkward conversation. Nice one, guys :p

Spoiler:

Actually, this sort of brings up the issue of Turnip's facelessness. As you can see from the picture, he's still really expressive. You can't read any facial expressions, sure, but tone and body language are still very much in play. The guy's had a lot of experience with communicating without visible facial expressions, anyway, he knows how to put across things. Unless he's deliberately hiding it, it's pretty easy to tell how he's feeling. But, yeah, just in case anyone had a differing preconception

Old September 23rd, 2013 (11:25 AM).
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

L96- I will look at your SU tomorrow. The spots were actually full so I gotta discuss this with the Co-GM.

Everyone else- I know I promised to post and will between now and 12 hours. I'm very sorry that I can't post right now but it's ShinyDiamond's and mine anniversary today and I want to soend time with him rather on PC ^^ I hope you understand. meaning that both GM's will be gone for now. Don't go party!

As for the last few days… I had so much homework… even though it was easy, it still was much.
Sisters
Theme
Old September 23rd, 2013 (12:34 PM).
Turnip
Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkSapphire View Post
meaning that both GM's will be gone for now. Don't go party!
Well, you know what that means, guys. Post bread!

Old September 23rd, 2013 (01:10 PM).
<Challenger>

My bread is so magnificent you have to have spoilers!

Spoiler:

Just a question. How does one go about forming a guild?

Follow-up, Taka's forming a guild in case anyone wants in.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links