< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table What is synthetic rubber?

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old May 10th, 2013 (1:59 AM).
Hello Friends,

I am new in rubber industry and don't know much about it. But i want to increase my knowledge about all type of rubbers. So please someone help me to know about synthetic rubber. I don't know anything about this type of rubber.
Old May 10th, 2013 (5:37 AM).
Call me Archie!
I don't know much about it but it is produced in a lab as opposed to natural rubber which is harvested from a tree. For this reason, it is free of impurities such as dirt and debris that would naturally collect in the tree based rubber. Synthetic Rubber is made from bunch of different petroleum monomers, higher end monomers equals higher end rubber. Such rubber is usually superior to natural rubber in most areas including things like thermal retention. Because of it its increased capabilities and the ability to be produced relatively wherever and whenevet , synthetic rubber is hugely popular making around 2/3 the annual global yield.
click it?
Old May 10th, 2013 (7:17 AM).
Super ModeratorCS
Nature: Adamant
Use Google next time please.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links