Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old May 13th, 2013, 12:20 AM
SwarthyGarchomp
Swarthy Garchomp

Nature: Impish

Advertise here
Hey guys just trying out posting as a new user.
Let me know if i'm doing anything obnoxious with my profile please o.0
This signature has been disabled.
your sig is too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Yukari Yakumo
scary luma mother
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Hello there SwarthyGarchomp, and welcome to PokeCommunity!
Nice to see you around here. I'm Classic Sonic, but you can call me either Sonic, or Shadow (not a sonic ref, the shadow bit).
Your avatar's really cute, I love it :D

Anyway, happy posting, and good luck adapting to the PC lifestyle!
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old May 13th, 2013, 12:37 AM
awolfsquared
Prattoween
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
And here's me responding to that post. :) Why hello there and welcome to PC!

The GIF in your signature made me laugh it's rather funny. XD Your profile looks fine to me. I don't think anyone's gonna judge you for it! Right now it's still the default colors. If you want to change it by the way, there should be something on top that says "User CP". Click that and go down to where it say "Change Profile Colors" and it should take it to a section where you can change the colors of your profile to whatever pleases you. Just in case you wanted to know! ^__^

It's good to know you joined us here. We're a friendly community who love Pokemon with a passion! Can you tell me more about you? What brought you here to PC? How long have you been a Pokemon fan? Just some more info to get to know you more. :) I personally am 20 years old and I'll be 21 in one day! I've been a fan of Pokemon since 1998 and my first game was Red version. I'm an artist too and I love to draw anime. What other interest do you have besides Pokemon? Just wondering is all. I hope you can get to know more people here, including myself. If you want to chat with anyone, just send them a nice visitor's message on their profile. Go ahead and send me one, I don't bite. :)

Well nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around an have fun!

Andy and April's Halloween party: "Someone will die" "...of fun!" "And of murder..."
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to

Old May 13th, 2013, 12:56 AM
SwarthyGarchomp
Swarthy Garchomp

Nature: Impish
I saw the color page, but I wanted to hang around in the forum more before I started to change it.
I'm also a 20 year old who picked up pokemon around the second generation. I spent a lot of my childhood on G/S/C games and then they all dried up. I've never been able to fix the games over quite a few (probably pretty bad) attempts so I got into ROMS instead. I just finished a programming class in VBA and C and thought maybe I could take a crack a hacking a Pokemon ROM. It's been a slow process but i'm finally starting to see some results! I'm just here to generally learn more about computers and stuff
This signature has been disabled.
your sig is too tall
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Yukari Yakumo
scary luma mother
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Well, if ROM hacking's your thing, then you'll like the Emulation and ROM Hacking section! Hope you have a fun time making your own ROM hack, and good luck!
Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old May 13th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Shaturu711

Nature: Gentle
Hi SwarthyGarchomp, I might not be the first one to say this, but welcome to PC! *insert fanfare here*. Well, at least it was different. xD

Anyway, I heard you've been playing the oldies- GSC and the like. I used to play that too and it's awesome, especially with the addition of the dragon types like Dratini. I personally feel that the game itself is quite easy to beat, but its still very fun nonetheless. I'm looking foward to the Rom Hack you're going to try and make. You could ask Round in the Emulation forum if you're not sure with something . Enjoy your stay here!

Quote:
Eeveextreme Club Profile:

Username: Shaturu711
Partner Pokemon: Umberon

Titles: [None]
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here