Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge
Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old May 14th, 2013, 06:17 AM
PichuVSLink
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Hardy
bbbBBBB GLub BloRP googigoo! Blubb... Okay. That did not go well. Let me try again.

So I'm PichuVSLink! I know this site is THE BEST in all things pokémon (except the actual pokemon.com I guess...)
So I decided to make an account! So... yeah! Hello!

(Incase you can't tell from the failed intro, thread title, and my signature, I'm a little goofy. )
Pokémon games progress:

Red/Blue:Not owned
Yellow: Not currently playing
Gold/Silver/Crystal: Not owned
Fire Red: Beginning soon!
Emerald: Not currently playing
Diamond: Not currently playing
Heart Gold/Soul Silver: Not owned
Black: Not currently playing
Black 2/White 2: Not owned

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Dangelitus

Nature: Modest
Hi, welcome PichuVSLink, that begin was so funny, you remmeber me the R2D2 from star wars with the bbbBBB.

Yes, this is a great site to speak about pokemon and even other things. I have found very nice people in this community that help you in trades, simple question, rate teams.

So feel free to explore the forum, have fun, and again welcome.
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
bbbBBBB GLub BloRP googigoo to you my friend!!
Welcome to PC, as you said the best site to talk about Pokemon :D
No matter what you are looking for, if it has to do with Pokemon, you'll find it here (:
People are very nice as well, so you'll be making friends in no time!
What is it you like most about Pokemon? And what are your favorite Pokes?
I hope you'll stick with us for a while, see ya

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

Welcome to PC (:

Well, you came to the right place for all things Pokemon. I agree with you when you say its the best site around for it! There are so many Pokemon discussions to take part in. You should totally check them out! Also, be sure to check out the new X and Y forum dedicated to the new games being released in October! It's sure to be the hottest section in the next few months with all the new information being released!

Anyway, enjoy it here!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links