Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old June 28th, 2013 (12:28 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx
prince
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Arx
Gothax - Human Form
___________________________________________________

Without even noticing it, Gothax had already finished his meal. He was still sitting there on the bench, watching people pass by with their children. That made him remember that he was still all alone and if he didn't find his sister, he would stay alone for the rest of his life. A life that would probably end soon, Gothax thought. He got up knowing that sitting there and reminiscing the past wouldn't be something his dad would want him to do. He would have wanted me to stay strong. He put his hands in his pocket, preparing himself to go back to the place he called home. It wasn't a great place to live but it was his home, somewhere he build with his own hands, a place he was proud of. Time to leave then, Gothax thought while leaving where he was slowly.
__________________
by demons be driven
  #102    
Old June 29th, 2013 (11:23 AM).
dcjboi's Avatar
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: In between Heaven and Earth
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi

_______________________________________
Blaez Lee - Freeze City
______________________________________________



Blaez grinned at April. She seemed more upset than he was, and he just felt to tired to be bother by the recent turn of events in the slightest. His shoulder was just barely stinging previously, but now he could feel all of the pain he was previously ignorant to. As he felt April pushing him, he felt himself stagger in various directions and his vision remained blurry, as if he needed glasses or something. Stopping in place, he looked around for a moment.

"Are there any of them following us?" Blaez whispered with a low tone. He might be able to manage himself, but he was unsure if he could make it through a large fight. He grinned again. "You can handle yourself in a fight really well."

He leaned on a wall for support for a minute and sighed heavily. He needed to take this knife out later on, but he couldn't let it be disturbed for now. "Don't look back if there are any."

__________________

  #103    
Old July 1st, 2013 (08:27 AM).
SylveonStar's Avatar
SylveonStar
Sylveon
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
Primrose Rawlins

Primrose walked beside Teashi with a small smile. She was glad to finally leave this town and the memories behind. Suddenly though Teashi stopped and yelled. "HEY!! COME SHOW YOURSELF, I CAN SMELL YA FROM A MILE AWAY!!"

Turning around Primrose spotted the young man who had been with Dourant. just great she thought listening as he spoke. "Don't tell me you're heading outside the city? Do you even know what's out there?"

"Of course I know what's out there, we all do! As a matter of fact, leaving the town is exactly what we're doing." Teashi smirked and Primrose shook her head. "You of all people should know that it's safer for us outside than it is inside... We're starting a hunt for paradise... And somehow I can tell that you're trustworthy enough... You're welcome to come along for the ride. My name's Teashi, and this fierce warrior over here is Prim!"

"Alright, i'm interested. When do we leave?" the boy replied.

"Teashi's right, I am a fierce warrior, after all you were there before I fought with Dourant" she smirked. "I think we're leaving now, but you still haven't given us your name" she turned back to Teashi before looking over her shoulder at the young man. "By the way, I don't trust easy" She looked back at Teashi. "So when do we leave oh fearless leader"
__________________
  #104    
Old July 2nd, 2013 (07:05 AM).
Dusk's Avatar
Dusk
A Glitch in the System
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: In your Cache
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
EVENT!!
-
A large pack of Wolf-Hunters who call themselves "For Human Justice" are raiding the city! Starting from one end of the city, they'll use their scent-trained dogs to pick out every wolf in the area and make sure everyone knows who they are!

Goal: Try to hide, flee from the city, or retaliate!

Be warned, there are approximately 46 men all wielding heavy-duty rifles, with 23 of these men also using wolf-tracking dogs! Fighting this force is not recommended, and can likely kill you! The dogs are also very well-trained, so simply hiding may not be enough! These men and there dogs will be quickly scanning through every alley and street in a solid line formation, leaving only one direction to escape!

|
|
|
|
|
|
Teashi the Wolf



Freeze City



2-4: A Path to Adventure







"Alright, i'm interested. When do we leave?"

"Right away. I don't know about you, but something has my senses going crazy..."

"Teashi's right, I am a fierce warrior, after all you were there before I fought with Dourant," Prim said with a smile. "I think we're leaving now, but you still haven't given us your name. By the way, I don't trust easy. So when do we leave oh fearless leader?"

Teashi grinned and chuckled as his ego was given a thorough stoke, albeit sarcastic. "We can leave right n-- wait, listen." His smile faded, and he tilted his head so that his dominant ear pointed toward the city.

"... As thorough as you possibly can, we've gotten multiple reports of wolves hiding out in this town, so do your absolute best in tracking and killing them, but don't let your guard down, they..."

It could just barely be heard in the distance, so hearing it required you to strain your ears to listen. "It's coming from the other end of town... This must be what I was feeling." He frowned. "This can't be good for others... I've gotta go help!" He bolted to the entrance of town but immediately stopped. "Prim, stay here and wait for me please, I'm getting a very bad feeling about this." He turned to the other boy. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to try to do something to help." With that, Teashi bolted down the entrance street, heading directly toward the voices he'd heard.


.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
broken links
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
  #105    
Old July 8th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
Arx's Avatar
Arx
prince
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Earth
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Arx
Gothax - Human Form
___________________________________________________
Gothax got up quickly, he heard something weird near him. It was a special army who went in the city to chase the wolves that were there. That is no good for me, I better leave this place now. He started to go away slowly to not attract anyone's attention but the hunters were closing in very quickly and they most likely had dogs who could detect wolves. He then knew he had no other choice and transformed into his wolf form. Everyone near him was surprised and began running away while screaming. He sighed thinking that the "no attention" plan wasn't going smoothly. Time to escape now!

__________________
by demons be driven
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:55 PM.