The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Old May 17th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivvon View Post
I honestly don't see Pokémon doing DLC, unless they were completely new maps.
I completely agree with this. After so many improvements in this new Gen, making you pay for Pokemon would be an immense step back i think, and wouldn't do GF or Nintendo any good.
Tbh i don't see Pokemon having any DLC, although some free stuff like clothing or some kind of extra tournament for an equivalent of the PWT would be pretty neat

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:57 AM
SolarAbusoru
Go Go PokéRangers

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorogami View Post
I completely agree with this. After so many improvements in this new Gen, making you pay for Pokemon would be an immense step back i think, and wouldn't do GF or Nintendo any good.
Tbh i don't see Pokemon having any DLC, although some free stuff like clothing or some kind of extra tournament for an equivalent of the PWT would be pretty neat
whoever said DLC had to be paid for? the current Pokemon games already get DLC, it's called a Wi-Fi Pokemon event =P

Lover of all things Pokémon and Nintendo, and Atlus
Signature Pokémon: Luxray
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:04 AM
LycaNinja
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
People don't seem to grasp the idea of what DLC will mean for Pokemon...

DLC will never be paid DLC on a Pokemon title, unless its so much new content that it's worth it... Nintendo has promised that paid DLC is the worth idea they have ever heard of... DLC for a Pokemon game like this will be clothing and accessories, but also the events... Instead of having two of those event cards that you have to delete as you get more events, you'd be able to store all the events on your 3DS. This means that you could clear your save files and keep the events installed (We might even have multiple save files due to 3DS storing the saves). Meaning you still have the time limit to snag the event itself, but once you have it you have it forever, unless you delete the DLC...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here