The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching

Nature: Adamant
I think the riddle could be meant to deceive.

Well known game played around the world, might be related to something that is not a video game per se, like sports or tabletop related. What game do many cultures play that involves or references horses/ponies? Also, "reborn" has got to have a double meaning aside from the inference of being revitalized/revolutionized, as in something to to with life or death, there was some purpose in that word choice. Pokemon doesn't need to be reborn, it hasn't lost popularity and is already undergoing the 3ds transformation, though the collaboration may mean the pokemon will revitalize the other game. SO this could be a pokemon-related project.

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is being release next month (Hmm, exactly when the CoroCoro "big scoop" will be revealed) after failure to do so last year and was featured at this year's E3. It fits both the literal and figurative meaning of reborn. The only question is the choice of the pony. Maybe it's just a cutesy pony/or actual pokemon for a 3ds version of Final Fantasy or a Pokemon Crossover respectively.

Also, on starters,

I am getting a knight-mage/wizard-king vibe going on. A nice reference to European literature and fairy-tales.

Retrodex Sprites
|D&D Forum|??? (coming soon)

Last edited by The Dark Avenger; July 19th, 2013 at 01:53 PM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 01:43 AM
metalhand

Nature: Relaxed
http://i.imgur.com/UfmFYSS.png
there is a guy nicknamed "iamtheleaker", he say he have information about the game.
he give the gym leaders and elite four types(he say there is a dark type gym), pokemons evolutions and some other information.
i like what he say, would be happy to see this becoming true
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:03 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhand View Post
there is a guy nicknamed "iamtheleaker", he say he have information about the game.
he give the gym leaders and elite four types(he say there is a dark type gym), pokemons evolutions and some other information.
As much as i want to believe him(Dolphin pokemon) i wont.
1)He reminds me of Mr.XY who had a really well written list as well but ended up being fake.Since then i dont trust a random ''leaker'' and i would advice you to do so as well.
2)''IAMTHELEAKER''??Really??
3)The fairy wind description.
What site is that from?

White 2:4814-8483-7594

3DS:4871 4138 8216

Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!

Last edited by JayTheKing; July 20th, 2013 at 02:11 AM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 02:20 AM
metalhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheKing View Post
As much as i want to believe him(Dolphin pokemon) i wont.
1)He reminds me of Mr.XY who had a really well written list as well but ended up being fake.Since then i dont trust a random ''leaker'' and i would advice you to do so as well.
2)''IAMTHELEAKER''??Really??
3)The fairy wind description.
What site is that from?
i didn't say i believe him, i just said i like what he say and be happy if it will be true.
i don't take anyone who call himself leaker untill his information is reveal as truth, and even when it happan(just like with pokebeach' leaker) i just take him seriously.

there are just to many "leakers" to believe to anyone..
about site-i don't know, found it in pokebeach
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:15 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
I think I won't believe any rumour that mentions a water/psychic dolphin pokemon. It's like the number one requested pokemon out there.
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:23 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
I think I won't believe any rumour that mentions a water/psychic dolphin pokemon. It's like the number one requested pokemon out there.
Dont forget the evos and prevos.The have been requested around 12214323132423 times

Old July 20th, 2013, 04:18 AM
facekeyboarding
我恨普通话

Yeah I'm going to guess that he has the starters and gyms right, but there is a lot to doubt. For instance, why would he not know the first E4 members type?It kind of sounds like he wasn't really paying that much attention. I also find it shockingly hard to believe that the Z in XYZ is a rock/poison snake...

あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
c h a l l e n g e s ❆
p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
c u r r e n t ❆
t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

Old July 20th, 2013, 05:36 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by facekeyboarding View Post
Yeah I'm going to guess that he has the starters and gyms right, but there is a lot to doubt. For instance, why would he not know the first E4 members type?It kind of sounds like he wasn't really paying that much attention. I also find it shockingly hard to believe that the Z in XYZ is a rock/poison snake...

The starters were just copies of what people speculated those japanese pokedex entries leaks were.
BTW did that guy post anything new?

Last edited by JayTheKing; July 20th, 2013 at 05:46 AM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:49 AM
pedrito3_poke
Banana

I've only read the first line and I already think that this is totally fake.
Litleo evolving into a Manticore?
Sorry, but that's too epic to be true.

EDIT: Yup, now that I've read all of if, I can confirm that this is WAY too good to be true :/

Last edited by pedrito3_poke; July 20th, 2013 at 08:59 AM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalhand View Post
The moment when the leaker said Litleo was Fire/Poison was when I stopped reading, because it's already confirmed to be Fire/Normal.
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Dont forget the evos and prevos.The have been requested around 12214323132423 times
I'd be a bit less harsh on them....because they are official pokemon. It wouldn't be that surprising to see any of them get evolutions or pre evolutions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
The moment when the leaker said Litleo was Fire/Poison was when I stopped reading, because it's already confirmed to be Fire/Normal.
To be fair, the normal type has been known to change into other types. Like Swablu (Normal/Flying) -> Altaria (Dragon/Flying)

The reason I would have a hard time believing it is that it seems to be exactly how people want Litleo to go...a lot of the rumour seems to be trying to please the fans, to make them want to believe it.
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:25 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

He also said that there will be another Eeveelution called Toxeon and that Eevee--->Sylveon is done via a new stone.
http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/18/dae...med-consoles/# (where his comments are)

Old July 20th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Expro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
I actually don't see how Litleo can't become Fire/Poison. It's tail is similar to that of a scorpions. The "leaker" doesn't state that Litleo is Fire/Poison, but that it's evolution is. I like what it's saying. I don't want to put all of my hope into it however. I will believe it to be 70% true.
Old July 20th, 2013, 01:45 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I think it'll be cool to have a Fire/Poison Pokémon, however the poster sounds just like Mr. XY...
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:38 PM
MarinoKadame

Too bad Surfing still have that shadow instead of the actual pokemon you use Surf on.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old July 20th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
I want to believe the rumor of Toxeon, but I still don't trust it. I'll say that is 75% possibly true. Though I am almost 90% sure that there will be a 2nd Eeveelution.

I still hope Litleo is Fire/Dark, but I wouldn't mind Fire/Poison, but I don't think it will happen till it evolves.
Old July 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM
facekeyboarding
我恨普通话

Ugh I looked in that thread and now I'm totally disgusted. They're being rather mean to some poor dude who doesn't know too much english. Pretty disgusting, I'm glad that doesn't happen on PC I find the Sylveon thing hard to believe, though mamny of his other rumorsa seem pretty credible at least to me. I just feel like if a whole new evolution stone was being added, we would have heard a lot about it, not about some fish evolving my turning the 3DS upside down...

Edit: I especially believe the Elite four names, they make a lot of sense, especially after what was said at that tokyo show in France...

あかちゃん に ぜひ 、 のっ て み ましょ う ❆
f o l l o w ※ m e ❆
c h a l l e n g e s ❆
p o k e m o n ※ x ※ t e a m ❆
c u r r e n t ❆
t r a d e ※ s h o p ❆
p e e r ❆ m e n t o r i n g ❆

Last edited by facekeyboarding; July 20th, 2013 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Adding more info
Old July 20th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I just read something that said Fairy was SE against Fighting. I highly doubt this since both are "light" and "good" based if I recall correctly.
Old July 20th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman3317 View Post
I just read something that said Fairy was SE against Fighting. I highly doubt this since both are "light" and "good" based if I recall correctly.
I don't see what the typings being based on has to do with it? Flying isn't exactly an "evil" type and it's super effective on Fighting so your point is kinda invalid. None of the typings are really "good", "light" etc really...

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old July 20th, 2013, 08:39 PM
BluuArrowz

If that guys info is true i just ruined every exciting new possible... GAHH
Old July 20th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Don't trust that information tbh; it seems far too good to be true. The starter names seem far too lazy, and I read somewhere that there was a fake scan that had a picture of Fennekin's final 'Will-O-Wisp necklace' wearing evolution so that shoots down that 'leak'. And I'm pretty sure that Pokebeach confirmed the 4th leader to be Fighting whereas this 'leaker' said that the 4th is called Grant which imo sounds like they use Ground types. Pokebeach is a much more legit source than some random leaker since they've gotten things correct in the past, iirc.

Also this 'leaker' said that he played through the game yet he cannot name a lot of the Pokemon? And it's funny how the Pokemon getting evolutions/pre-evolutions are basically fan favourites. This list is clearly a wishlist that someone created.

But some of the stuff does sound legit such as the Pokemon number; the legends and stuff.

A lot of this seems extremely fishy, don't get your hopes up guys because you'll rage like hell if they're false.

1349 6159 4149 // 1174 [TSV]
(feel free to add)
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:44 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Has anyone else seen this?:https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd69jmq0hnyvcck/rumor18.jpg

Apparently this guy has some coded leaks

Old July 21st, 2013, 06:50 AM
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

I want to believe those 'leaks' so badly, but I think we all know better than to trust them. It's a whole other story compared to the ones that Pokebeach were posting prior to E3.

Hearing a lot of things I like though, and even my speculation as to who the Champion is, is in that thread. I guess only time will tell!
Old July 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM
ANinyMouse

Has anyone else seen this?:https://www.dropbox.com/s/wd69jmq0hnyvcck/rumor18.jpg

Apparently this guy has some coded leaks
Can't be true. Person implies that Ninfia (Sylveon) is pure Flying-type. Plus, I mean, it's a -chan site. Come on. No true information ever comes out of those, unless it's 2chan, and that's Japanese only... they hate foreigners there.
Old July 21st, 2013, 12:54 PM
pedrito3_poke
Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANinyMouse View Post
Can't be true. Person implies that Ninfia (Sylveon) is pure Flying-type. Plus, I mean, it's a -chan site. Come on. No true information ever comes out of those, unless it's 2chan, and that's Japanese only... they hate foreigners there.
He wrote the word "SOLO" in capitals, so that I think that he meant that it will be the only new eeveelution in X&Y.

The first sentence seems to mean that Chespin will become a Grass/Rock type.
The third one basically means that Helioptile will become big and intimidating, maybe an Electric/Poison (due to that relation to arbok)? Or an Electric/Dragon?
In the third one, I couldn't figure out what that Pokémon name was.
The fifth one is basically what we have been assuming already. Xerneas is the life pokémon and Yveltal is the destruction pokémon.
Couldn't figure out the meaning of the sixth sentence.
The seventh one means that Stantler will become a Fairy type.

Last edited by pedrito3_poke; July 21st, 2013 at 06:19 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links