Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Reload this Page The X/Y Rumors Thread!

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Old September 16th, 2013 (03:29 PM).
.. and so are we
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Here's a new rumor that's been circulating the Internet for a few hours now:

An image has been spotted around the internet that supposedly shows the third member of the trio Xerneas and Yveltal are a part of in the Kalos region. It is apparently named Zebikon and is Fairy/Dark. While unconfirmed, keep in mind that this matches with previous patterns of having three mascot legendaries in games, like Giratina being alongside Dialga and Palkia in the Generation IV games. Additionally, it's typing seems to be a combination of Xerneas (Fairy) and Yveltal (Dark). Also, given that Xerneas represents Pokémon X and Yveltal represents Pokémon Y with both their initial letters and their shapes, 'Zebikon' could easily represent the expected 'Pokémon Z' with its initial letter and its snake-like body, which could easily make a Z. (Image below)

Spoiler:

#TeamTrivia
Decreased activity
01/06/2015 - 19/06/2015
Old September 16th, 2013 (03:37 PM).
Fictional Writer.

Nature: Quiet
Now that looks nice. I would not mind at all having that as the third legend. I also like the typing. Now if only I could remember that freakin mythical snake that was the snake of fertilization.... Even if the Z pokemon is a fake, I got to give the person props who made it. It looks very nice.

Darker Than It Seem..
Shadow:
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old September 16th, 2013 (03:47 PM).

To tell you the truth, that image looks fake to me. The shading is different from the rest of the official X and Y pokemon artwork, the coloring is too solid and the line work has flaws. I am still not discouting it completely since the best theory right now suggest the Z legendary will be a snake. Also what is that orange thing in the back?
Old September 16th, 2013 (03:52 PM).
LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ϟ
Platinum Tier

Quote originally posted by BeefTaco:
To tell you the truth, that image looks fake to me. The shading is different from the rest of the official X and Y pokemon artwork, the coloring is too solid and the line work has flaws. I am still not discouting it completely since the best theory right now suggest the Z legendary will be a snake. Also what is that orange thing in the back?
That's what I'm wondering, too. .__. It is fairly distracting.

Anyway, I'm pretty suspicious of this new third legend of the trio, for reasons that BeefTaco already posted. It doesn't seem that it's design matches up with the design of Xerneas' and Yveltal's, but it's very possible that its actual artwork may reflect something off of this. Wouldn't be surprised if it was, anyway.

To guide those who are
lost
, and fight alongside those who are
found
, that is my duty. «
Old September 16th, 2013 (03:52 PM). Edited September 16th, 2013 by IcyIce.
Fictional Writer.

I think it is suppose to be the tip of it's tail like a rattle snake has a rattle at the tip of its tail. But yeah, it does look off from the rest and probably is fake, but still a nice looking fakemon if it is fake.

It reminds me of a Nabau. It is said to have a dragon's head and is over 100 feet long.
Old September 16th, 2013 (04:02 PM).

Quote originally posted by Iceman3317:
I think it is suppose to be the tip of it's tail like a rattle snake has a rattle at the tip of its tail. But yeah, it does look off from the rest and probably is fake, but still a nice looking fakemon if it is fake.

It reminds me of a Nabau. It is said to have a dragon's head and is over 100 feet long.
It is possible. I wanna make clear that I don't think the design is bad (I think it looks nice), I just don't see it being legit.
Old September 16th, 2013 (04:11 PM).
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
I have to agree, the shading and overall the design reminds me of the same kind seen in fake mon.
Old September 16th, 2013 (04:44 PM). Edited September 16th, 2013 by MrGriszell.
Madara

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
It's Xerosic, not Xerosicy xD

While I don't believe any of it it would be cool to see Silver and Lance appear again.
Well apparently クセロシキ translates xerosicy, so I assume this is is japanese name . I'm not getting info in english

But while this info is in fact false, which parts did you like and disliked ?

But on the third legendary one would assume it could be steel if its ment to be the strongest
Old September 16th, 2013 (04:53 PM).

Quote originally posted by MrGriszell:
Well apparently クセロシキ translates xerosicy, so I assume this is is japanese name . I'm not getting info in english
You mean you're not getting information at all, right? Why not give up the charade? I've looked and have not been able to find it, and you promised pictures that didn't show up. Also, you claimed you were looking at pictures of the artwork and such, then later said that after reading some of the information you were starting not to believe the information. This was clearly in attempt to get yourself out of this situation you are in, as you probably didn't expect to be grilled this way. You now say the information is false, what happened was you were being bombarded with requests for pictures, and since you had not any pictures, you figure you should just quit. At least admit you were lying or upload these pictures that you say are fake and let us decide for ourselves.
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:02 PM).
Madara

Quote originally posted by MarquisPhantom:
You mean you're not getting information at all, right? Why not give up the charade? I've looked and have not been able to find it, and you promised pictures that didn't show up. Also, you claimed you were looking at pictures of the artwork and such, then later said that after reading some of the information you were starting not to believe the information. This was clearly in attempt to get yourself out of this situation you are in, as you probably didn't expect to be grilled this way. You now say the information is false, what happened was you were being bombarded with requests for pictures, and since you had not any pictures, you figure you should just quit. At least admit you were lying or upload these pictures that you say are fake and let us decide for ourselves.
Please your talking to a lawyer , this doesn't count as grilled not even close . Wanna know how I good I am ... Check the middle of my post sir lol.

Anyways this gave us at least 2 pages of interesting posts your welcome.

But more importantly would you oppose of these were true?
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:04 PM).
Silver Tier

But while this info is in fact false, which parts did you like and disliked ?

But on the third legendary one would assume it could be steel if its ment to be the strongest
This morning I was thinking of what the third legends type could be and I came up with Steel/Grass. It can be a combo of the serpent and Yggdrasil. It could live underground too!

As for the like and dislike...I kind of do wish that Silver will appear...
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:12 PM).
Madara

Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
This morning I was thinking of what the third legends type could be and I came up with Steel/Grass. It can be a combo of the serpent and Yggdrasil. It could live underground too!

As for the like and dislike...I kind of do wish that Silver will appear...
I came up with all of this after watching a YouTube video theory
Apparently the starter evo's are similar to classes found in final fantasy

The grass kinda sounds like paladin and is bulky just like the class
The fire is obviously a the Mage class
The water the fighter class

So that got me thinking what other classic RPG elements could be included in the games
I pretty much came up with a whole story .
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:14 PM).
Silver Tier

I came up with all of this after watching a YouTube video theory
Apparently the starter evo's are similar to classes found in final fantasy

The grass kinda sounds like paladin and is bulky just like the class
The fire is obviously a the Mage class
The water the fighter class

So that got me thinking what other classic RPG elements could be included in the games
I pretty much came up with a whole story .
Actually that part of them being based off RPG elements maybe true...if the Pokebeach leaker's rumors are true of them being based on a knight, a mage, and a ninja...as one get's Paladin, mage, and assassin/fighter.
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:15 PM).

Please your talking to a lawyer , this doesn't count as grilled not even close . Wanna know how I good I am ... Check the middle of my post sir lol.

Anyways this gave us at least 2 pages of interesting posts your welcome.

But more importantly would you oppose of these were true?
Ah, lol, I see. I thought you were saying that you yourself determined that it was false lol, and whether or not you are a lawyer or not, it was nice playing the cop looking for information role XD
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:19 PM).
Madara

Ah, lol, I see. I thought you were saying that you yourself determined that it was false lol, and whether or not you are a lawyer or not, it was nice playing the cop looking for information role XD
Thank bulbapededia since it provided all the japanese I needed lol. Just be glad my graphics guy is on vacation or I woulda had low quality imagies lol
Old September 16th, 2013 (05:29 PM).
Silver Tier

Sure was...this is what's nice about rumors...it gives us something to dissect when there's nothing else...sadly this time one of our own had to make the rumors...
Old September 16th, 2013 (08:06 PM).

Just the name of Chespin second evo just show the last evo will be some kind of Paladin.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old September 16th, 2013 (11:38 PM).
Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!

Nature: Adamant
Ok the rest of the info is just changes to battle mechanics
Such as electric pokemon can't get paralyzed
Grass pokemon aren't affected by stun spore sleep powder or poison powder
Any rock moves used in battle will remove stealth rock
A new weather condition that benefits electric types?( Not sure how that works)
A psychic move that cancels the effects of trick room the next turn. It's the oppisite of trick room where the attack is sent out first and trick has to already be played . It takes a turn to charge and must recharge after use)

So I guess that's all of it . Can't wait till origins
was most of this rumour not posted else where on the forums before this attempt. I know i seen it. so another rumour using info already out there
Old September 17th, 2013 (12:04 AM).
& having to receive it

Quote:
Such as electric pokemon can't get paralyzed
To me, this seems a little unfair. If fire-type Pokémon can get themselves burned and if ice Pokémon can be frozen, then why can't electric-types be paralyzed? o: Thunder Wave is one of the most common moves in competitive play, and if they make electric Pokémon immune to them (and other paralyzing moves such as Stun Spore), then that would end up making them a little overpowered in my opinion. I truly hope that this is just a false rumor.
Old September 17th, 2013 (12:18 AM).

Quote originally posted by Perdition Haze:
To me, this seems a little unfair. If fire-type Pokémon can get themselves burned and if ice Pokémon can be frozen, then why can't electric-types be paralyzed? o: Thunder Wave is one of the most common moves in competitive play, and if they make electric Pokémon immune to them (and other paralyzing moves such as Stun Spore), then that would end up making them a little overpowered in my opinion. I truly hope that this is just a false rumor.
Its already been confirmed.
Old September 17th, 2013 (01:57 AM).
Moshtradamus

Quote originally posted by Perdition Haze:
Actually, Fire-types are immune to burn and Ice-types can't be frozen. Now Electric types are immune to Paralyze, and Grass types absorb many Poison and Sleep-inducing moves. The changes actually bring about more balance, imo.

又 yltfos os kaeps and low 又
Wandering Allowed, Wondering Aloud
Old September 17th, 2013 (04:39 AM).
LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ϟ
Platinum Tier

I never really truly understood why Grass-types were vulnerable to sleep powder anyway, so this is more a good thing (to me) than anything else.

To guide those who are
lost
, and fight alongside those who are
found
, that is my duty. «
Old September 17th, 2013 (04:46 AM).
Silver Tier

I love the changes as it makes the other types be in line with fire types not being burned and ice types not being frozen.
Old September 17th, 2013 (05:27 AM).
Fictional Writer.

I also loved the changes as well. I was playing through B2 again and I had a Pikachu with a Light Orb, It kept getting paralyzed which irritated me. It also makes more sense now, If a Elec pokemon can store Electricity in its body, then it should be immune thunder wave and things in that nature.

Darker Than It Seem..
Shadow:
Party: Noivern, Greninja, Lucario, Eevee, Seedot
PC: Doublade, Vibrava
Old September 17th, 2013 (05:59 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote originally posted by Iceman3317:
I also loved the changes as well. I was playing through B2 again and I had a Pikachu with a Light Orb, It kept getting paralyzed which irritated me. It also makes more sense now, If a Elec pokemon can store Electricity in its body, then it should be immune thunder wave and things in that nature.
Exactly. They should be able to take the electrical pulses sent through their bodies by moves such as thunderwave.

Now they just need to make ground types immune to sand attack...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links