Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 23rd, 2013 (08:55 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Imagine if that Fairy Dust move ends up being true...that on a Fairy/Flying Togekiss will be dangerous...
Old September 24th, 2013 (02:17 AM).
ArticunoX
Shiny Hunter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to ArticunoX
pokemonxyreviewDOTweeblyDOTcom

Apparently we have our leaker. Replace the DOTs with periods and you have the URL.
Old September 24th, 2013 (02:36 AM). Edited September 24th, 2013 by metalhand.
metalhand

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire:
Imagine if that Fairy Dust move ends up being true...that on a Fairy/Flying Togekiss will be dangerous...
Officialy he will be the most annoying pokemon ever.

Quote originally posted by ArticunoX:
pokemonxyreviewDOTweeblyDOTcom

Apparently we have our leaker. Replace the DOTs with periods and you have the URL.
wow!!!
If you look at the bottom of this page he will show you that he have copies, He now ad alot of new and intersting info.(he say Raichu and Tropius will have mega evo).
Old September 24th, 2013 (02:55 AM).
Ω Ruby and α Sapphire
Hope will never die! ~Lucina

Nature: Quiet
Had a brief skim through the page, looks pretty legit to me! I think it might be time stay of PC until release, I want to be surprised!
Old September 24th, 2013 (02:57 AM).
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I certainly wouldn't mind it if Fairy Dust is a real move. That could be so useful in battle...and annoying too.

Here's the other set of information the leaker put up on his site. If he really does have both copies of the game like in his pictures, and his leak about a second Eeveelution is true, then I'm thinking that's what we can expect to see Pokémon reveal tomorrow on their Facebook page.

Spoiler:
And here is some new stuff that isn't on Pokebeach (yet):

• There is an ancient tablet pokemon with what look to be runes on it. It is ice/rock and can be found near a city with a windmill. It has the ability Flash Freeze which causes Pokemon to become frozen when they use a physical attack on it. The pokemon's name is Bitrunic and it knows the attacks rock smash and ice beam. It looks like a grey stone rectangular slab and the runes glow icy blue normally and red when it is attacking. It's eyes are two runes that are rectangles with diagonal lines that go through them.
  • The next is a steel/ghost type pokemon also found near the ruins that have bitrunic. It is known as the mirror pokemon. Named Flekter. I only saw its pokedex entry and it said that it can trap a person's soul within the reflection. It does evolve into a broken mirror pokemon. I do not know the name of the evolution but it has a ghost like mist holding together broken mirror shards.
  • To get spewpa to evolve into vivillon, you have to shake your 3ds up and down while it levels up. You can do this at anytime once it is past level 16.
  • To get malimar, when inkay is leveling up past level 24, turn your 3ds upside down. Another thing to keep in mind is that you have to be surfing to do this.
  • There is a lady in Lumiose city who will give you a task once a day for a week. If you complete her tasks (it can be anything from showing her a certain pokemon or bringing her a certain item to showing her an evolved pokemon), she will give you an egg. This egg has a Skiddo in it. If you take the hatched Skiddo to her, she'll teach you how to ride pokemon.
  • Pokemon-amie it a lot of fun to play and create bonds with your pokemon, however if you don't use it, your pokemon don't lose happiness.
  • Pokemon that can be found close to the starting area: quillom, bunnelby, scatterbug, fletchling, flabebe, pikachu.
  • The Togepi lineup loses its normal typing and becomes fairy type.
  • Metronome and Moon Dance are now fairy type moves.
  • The day care center is near a bridge and has a river flowing behind it. You can now put up to four pokemon there. If you leave a pokemon there to breed, it's happiness will go down. If it gets too unhappy, it will no longer breed.
  • When you street pass someone you can see them on your PSS. You can also battle them in a place called the pokemon battle arcade (not to be confused with the battle arcade from the battle frontier).
  • Your friends don't believe you when you say you think you saw the legendary pokemon. Your rival (the male or female one that you didnt choose said they saw it too). Tierno says that you guys probably just dreamed it.
  • There are new types of pokeball, each with a different speciality. On has a yellow top with a lightning bolt on it. As you can imagine, it works well on electric pokemon. It is called the shockball.
  • The next is the ironball. It is all silver looking except a black band around the middle and a little indent on the top. Use for catching steel type pokemon but can also be good for catching heavier pokemon.
  • They are following the pattern of having two eeveelutions in this generation. I have seen the other and it is unexpected, but awesome. I won't say what type but it isn't dragon or poison like people are thinking.
  • Raichu gets a mega evolution. It turns brown with the orange/gold accents on its ears. Its speed and special attack are increased.
  • Tropius gets to mega evolve. It gains more back leaves and now has more coconuts hanging from its neck. Its physical attack is raised but its speed it lowered.
  • You can leave money with your mother again but you don't get annoying calls from her when she buys you stuff. Now you can leave her a shopping list and she will pick them up for you if she "finds a good sale".
  • The train tracks in the East of Kalos lead to a new battle frontier that is being "built" while the main story is happening. It presumably will be finished by the time you beat the elite four.
  • Shiny helioptile is a darker yellow, kind of orange-ish. This is the only shiny Pokemon I have encountered so far.
I will continue to post stuff as I discover them. These are all the spoilers I will post for today though.
Old September 24th, 2013 (03:02 AM).
WildEagle
Call me, Your Royal Freshness

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to WildEagle
Battle Frontier? You can give your mom a shopping list? Damn I'm so excited for October 12.

Lmfao dat opening, it reminds me of how Ash saw Ho-oh during episode 1. Pretty cool how we get to see the legendary before we set-off on our journey. I wonder what type the 2nd eeveelution will be?

The breeding change sounds pretty lame though. I just can't catch a ditto and forever shaft it in the breeder to be my breeder slave.
Old September 24th, 2013 (03:17 AM).
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

Spoiler:

Fake or not this look decent for Froakie's final evo.

Old September 24th, 2013 (03:25 AM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

If there's a second Eeveelution and it's not dragon- or poison-type, then I'm expecting it to be steel. It would have a sharp and metallic body style, kind of like Skarmory. Either that, or it could be a ghost-type. Also, if Raichu is indeed getting a MegaEvolution like this person says, then I would absolutely love it! I'm a huge fan of Raichu, and being able to see it in a more powerful form would be quite an awesome experience for me. :) Since this Pokémon is getting an increase in its Speed and Special Attack, I could definitely see it being used more often. It would make an excellent sweeper, in my opinion.
Old September 24th, 2013 (03:36 AM).
manutdrule
Not your cup of tea.

The "leaker" above updated a bit more info:
Spoiler:
  • Talonflame doesn't evolve from Fletchling, there is a pokemon in between.
  • The save game function takes substantially less time than previous games.
  • On the main menu, these are the options: New Game, Continue, Mystery Gift, Streetpass Settings, Options, Wifi Settings.

Old September 24th, 2013 (03:49 AM).
BeefTaco

Im not entirely sure about this rumor, without going into detail it just seems fishy to me. I noticed the guy has the game boxes (which I doubt are fake), but I need to see the game cartridges to believe him.

I think tomorrow will probably be a good time to confirm if these are true or not if a pokemon he mentioned its the new evolved pokemon.
Old September 24th, 2013 (04:10 AM). Edited September 24th, 2013 by Natsu Dragneel.
Natsu Dragneel
Fire Dragon Slayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
He Updated His List Again

Spoiler:
  • Mega stones can be found in a caves through a new feature similar to the mining feature in D/P/P.
  • You can design your own clothes (not the shape or anything, but you can add patterns or Pokemon images onto them, similar to how Tierno has vanillite on his shirt). You have to have seen the Pokemon in order to get it put onto a shirt. I am not sure if you can put any Pokemon on a shirt, but so far many of the early Pokemon work.
  • The 5th gym is Dark type and the gym leader is tough!

Name: Drakath
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698
Old September 24th, 2013 (04:24 AM). Edited September 24th, 2013 by Peitharchia.
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Quote originally posted by manutdrule:
The save game function takes substantially less time than previous games.
Their saving speed was already quite fast, so I'm not exactly sure why they had to make it any faster. What they should've done was implement an auto-save feature, which would save the game for us in the background every time we made some sort of an achievement, such as earning a new gym badge, receiving an important key item, reaching a new location, or obtaining a new HM. This way, if we ever turned our games off without saving, we would never have to worry. d:
Old September 24th, 2013 (04:27 AM).
TheClassyOrca
Expert Killer Whale

If these are true, I'm excited! I'm just going to take them wit ha grain of salt for now, though.

Plot twist: We've been lied to. Dunsparce will get an evolution and the craziest mega evolution ever. We've been deceived. It's been a lie the whole time. Game Freak tricked us into letting our guard down around Dunsparce. And now he is coming to sweep the Pokemon world. Xerneas and Yveltal are lies. He is the legendary. Prepare yourself, mortals.

~~
"Men do not naturally not love. They learn not to."
Old September 24th, 2013 (04:31 AM).
ArticunoX
Shiny Hunter

Quote originally posted by TheClassyOrca:
If these are true, I'm excited! I'm just going to take them wit ha grain of salt for now, though.

Plot twist: We've been lied to. Dunsparce will get an evolution and the craziest mega evolution ever. We've been deceived. It's been a lie the whole time. Game Freak tricked us into letting our guard down around Dunsparce. And now he is coming to sweep the Pokemon world. Xerneas and Yveltal are lies. He is the legendary. Prepare yourself, mortals.
OHHHHH SNAP! I'd love to see a badass evolution for Dunsparce.
Old September 24th, 2013 (04:52 AM). Edited September 24th, 2013 by bobandbill.
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
I'm not convinced by the site. Maybe that's just the sceptical me speaking though as these usually prove false. =p Someone did make the good point elsewhere though that out of all of those pictures, all of them are only of the box - not the game itself. (And there's 16 different pictures there, all of the box!) Heck, I could walk into my local store and take a display box if I wanted. =p

On that note, if one part of the leak proves true, it doesn't mean everything is true too. (Could be taken from somewhere else, could be dumb luck that one guess out of 20-30 proves true too =p).
Newest article: Gym Reviews: Hoenn!
ORAS Staff Collab 2014
Old September 24th, 2013 (05:01 AM).
ArticunoX
Shiny Hunter

Quote originally posted by bobandbill:
I'm not convinced by the site. Maybe that's just the sceptical me speaking though as these usually prove false. =p Someone did make the good point elsewhere though that out of all of those pictures, all of them are only of the box - not the game itself. Heck, I could walk into my local store and take a display box if I wanted. =p

On that note, if one part of the leak proves true, it doesn't mean everything is true too. (Could be taken from somewhere else, could be dumb luck that one guess out of 20-30 proves true too =p).
Posting anything but the boxart is a big no-no. could get them in a lot of trouble if they are a reviewer or anything. I mean, they are already pushing their luck with giving us in game info. If they showed anything else, game freak would probably rape them.
Old September 24th, 2013 (05:13 AM).
bobandbill
Wahahahaha!

Send a message via AIM to bobandbill
By leaking like that, they're already in trouble though, especially on a public site like that which it would be relatively easy to trace to them. If they really have the games, why not just go the full hog? I don't think if they got caught it would be any better if this stuff is true. (Which is another reason to be sceptical - this far out before release, it's really odd to risk it.)

Someone else notes that the back looks rather basic and different to what they saw of the UK boxes, and it has no mention of fairy types apparently. Which is odd.
Newest article: Gym Reviews: Hoenn!
ORAS Staff Collab 2014
Old September 24th, 2013 (06:12 AM).
BlueNwz

"Just caught an Apparachnid. I can confirm the spelling! There is an empty spot right after it in the Pokedex, followed by Bitrunic. My guess is that is does indeed evolve. Upon further inspection, it has six eyes and the bottom of it's legs are blue. It is Ghost/Poison. 8.6 lbs. It knows a new move: Venom Spit (Physical attack, 50 base damage, 100 accuracy, can poison) along with Bite, Acid, and Poison Sting.
That is all I will post. See you on October 12th!

P.S. - Wednesday September 25th is the next reveal date from Nintendo. I think they will either reveal the second eeveelution, mega Raichu, or helioptile's evolution."

Well that escalated quickly. No more info from the leaker i guess. Though he could've kept us all busy till 12th. Well whatever.
Old September 24th, 2013 (06:20 AM).
MrDollSteak
Formerly known as 11bayerf1

Apparachnid

B-b-b-but that has 11 letters in its name!

Also the lack of name for Froakie's Evo and that 'badger' is suspicious
considering he 'has access' to a Pokedex.
Old September 24th, 2013 (06:34 AM). Edited September 24th, 2013 by Salt-the-Sloth.
Salt-the-Sloth

Nature: Timid
"They are following the pattern of having two eeveelutions in this generation. I have seen the other and it is unexpected, but awesome. I won't say what type but it isn't dragon or poison like people are thinking. "

Am I the only one who cried? Draceon 4 lyf. <3

But yeah if this is true its most likely Steel type. Actually if it was a Dragon Eevee it would've made sense to release it BEFORE sylveon, that way the say "Yo this dragon eevee is super tough, but guess what? *que introduction to sylveon"

The rest of the rumors seem really cool! I still feel like the whole Fletching > ??? > Talomflame is a little unbelievable... AND FINALLY A DARK TYPE GYM! I would've preferred it being a little higher but whatever :/

For now all we can do is stay on the Pokemon Facebook page and refresh it every 5 minutes...

Quote originally posted by 11bayerf1:
Apparachnid

B-b-b-but that has 11 letters in its name!

Also the lack of name for Froakie's Evo and that 'badger' is suspicious
considering he 'has access' to a Pokedex.
Yeah I also noticed this, he did say at the bottom he didn't want to reveal everything but then he goes to say "I don't know the name" so...
Old September 24th, 2013 (06:37 AM).
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

I never understood why anyone would risk getting into such trouble.
The games arent even 3 weeks away.Dont get me wrong i love these games but leaking info and getting into trouble is something i dont get.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old September 24th, 2013 (07:05 AM).
ArticunoX
Shiny Hunter

Aaaaaand it's gone. The leaker has removed the info and said that GF told them to take it down... What does this mean about the information? Hmmm...

Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!
Old September 24th, 2013 (07:18 AM).
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Quote originally posted by ArticunoX:
Aaaaaand it's gone. The leaker has removed the info and said that GF told them to take it down... What does this mean about the information? Hmmm...
Something similar happened to the previous leaker right?Maybe he just did it for credibility.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old September 24th, 2013 (07:30 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
These new leaks seem fishy...though it could simply be my denial that there's not going to be a Dragon eeveelution...I wanted my Dragon eeveelution

It's almost the 25th in Asia and Australia. Wish they had given us a time zone and specific time like they did with the hunt announced lasted week...
Old September 24th, 2013 (07:42 AM).
James169

Well the leaker has said that not all of it was true but that over 75% of it was true
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links